D2R Starting Teams

RadarRick(OD)

Calling all heroes!  Who plans to start day 1, Sep 23rd?  We need to start putting together leveling teams.

I'll go first - Starting with an orb/fb sorc.  I was thinking hardcore.  Who's with me?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Uchiha(OD) said:

Im down to slow roll... Im not in any kind of race 😃

Same, no ladder = no reason to rush. I will be on though just not sure what I'm going to play.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RadarRick(OD) said:

Calling all heroes!  Who plans to start day 1, Sep 23rd?  We need to start putting together leveling teams.

I'll go first - Starting with an orb/fb sorc.  I was thinking hardcore.  Who's with me?

I will  be starting with a Fissure druid then hitting level 30 re-specing into a windy druid to make the walk alot smoother

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blind said:

Same, no ladder = no reason to rush. I will be on though just not sure what I'm going to play.

I'll clarify this, I think it's awesome if people want to rush. I was just in agreement with Uchiha that if people are looking for more "casual" slow-rollers I'm down.

• Upvote 1

I'm a slow roller too and willing to play with anyone that doesn't want to go head down just to get through.  Because there will be no ladder at first, I am probably going to start in hardcore.

• Upvote 1

I agree with all the slow rushers.  I always hate rushing through at resets...even if there is a ladder.  This is especially true in hardcore.  I prefer to do some countess runs and mf runs to solidify my characters for the long haul.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, snicker66(OD) said:

I'm down for a Hdin and Barb on Hard core and for a slow roll no need to rush.

I took off of work Thursday and Friday but Saturday I work 8 to 4 then need to go to a baseball game

and Sunday I need to go to a gymnastics event

I also took Thursday and Friday off.  Ready to rock and slow roll 🙂

8 hours ago, DutchCraft(OD) said:

Have fun on D2R  i cannot play it on my laptop   i dont have 8gb  vram...         

Bummer.  we will miss you Nicole.

54 minutes ago, PoPs(OD) said:

For every 100 bots reported.....Diablo walks the earth! Blizz will unleash the Dclone

Report away!