What’s up y’all, back again lol. 

Started playing FFXIV today off PS5, wondering if any of y’all play. It’s a cool thing we can cross-play.  Looking for guys to play with and better understand the game. So far I really love the game, only missing piece is not having friends to play with haha! Hope all is well!

Add me on Square-Enix @Alessso
PSN : shqipewitdagl0ck

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)
14 hours ago, Sil3NtKilL(OD) said:

What’s up y’all, back again lol. 

Started playing FFXIV today off PS5, wondering if any of y’all play. It’s a cool thing we can cross-play.  Looking for guys to play with and better understand the game. So far I really love the game, only missing piece is not having friends to play with haha! Hope all is well!

Add me on Square-Enix @Alessso
PSN : shqipewitdagl0ck

Nice to see another familiar face around hereee!

My brother is still playing on Jenova (Aether datacenter). I'm paying for his sub still and once I move in June I'll probably be hopping back in as well. There's a squad still but has been pretty quiet as of late. Most of the old ffxiv players still hang around on the Discord channels - you might have better luck lookin for peeps on there 😄

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Heya SK!  We've missed you.  Hope all is well with you.  🙂  @Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Hey @Purplez(OD) 😊, Miss you too!! I’ve been good hope you’re doing good as well! 

14 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

My brother is still playing on Jenova (Aether datacenter). I'm paying for his sub still and once I move in June I'll probably be hopping back in as well. There's a squad still but has been pretty quiet as of late. Most of the old ffxiv players still hang around on the Discord channels - you might have better luck lookin for peeps on there 😄

Thanks for the info @MelodicRose(OD) I’m on Lamia currently! The darn game is so much fun lol

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Sil3NtKilL(OD) said:

Thanks for the info @MelodicRose(OD) I’m on Lamia currently! The darn game is so much fun lol

I suspect that I'll be returning to FFXIV upon the release of 6.0. I know Bahafresh will probably be doing the same thing. 

I really enjoy FFXIV myself, and each expansion just got better. Just wait till you make it to Shadowbringers.. the story is phenomenal. And perhaps my favorite part, is it still embraces the 'Holy Trinity' (Tank, Healer, DPS). Always preferred games that did that. Other games that don't, just got stale to me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 10:24 AM, MelodicRose(OD) said:

On 4/29/2021 at 9:30 AM, Aerineth(OD) said:

I suspect that I'll be returning to FFXIV upon the release of 6.0. I know Bahafresh will probably be doing the same thing. 

I really enjoy FFXIV myself, and each expansion just got better. Just wait till you make it to Shadowbringers.. the story is phenomenal. And perhaps my favorite part, is it still embraces the 'Holy Trinity' (Tank, Healer, DPS). Always preferred games that did that. Other games that don't, just got stale to me.

Do you have an FC by any chance? I’d like to join. In-game name is @alessso other then that I’ll catch you guys on Discord! 🙂

10 hours ago, Sil3NtKilL(OD) said:

Do you have an FC by any chance? I’d like to join. In-game name is @alessso other then that I’ll catch you guys on Discord! 🙂

Not one of ours. We had just joined one of the bigger ones. The PIrate Bay <BOOTY> I believe. I don't know if we're still in the fc as I think they purge inactives. I don't have an active sub at the moment or I'd check.

• Like 1