Good afternoon everyone,

For anyone interested in checking out an online gaming convention (We're normally in person.. but with COVID and restrictions, we felt this was best), feel free to pop over to our Discord this weekend. Oz-Con has officially begun and will run till noon Central on Sunday.

We have several different kinds of events, such as multiple DnD events, a Broodwar Tournament, Minecraft Hunger Games, a hosted Minecraft survival server (only hosted for this weekend). We also host several different types of panels, such as creating characters for DnD games, meet and greets with our special guest John Swasey. For a complete list of our events, check our schedule here: https://www.oz-con.com. The link can be found on the homepage with the green button. Furthermore, if you're interested in following on Facebook, that link can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/OzCon 

Attendance is free this year and is being hosted through Discord this year. We are a family friendly convention hosted by my local University (So no NSFW content. We are very strict about this policy as well as treating everyone with respect.)

All donations that we may receive go directly to our charity, local to myself and our University called Child Advocacy Center. Any donation provided to this charity enters you into a chance for a door prize. DONATION TO THE CHARITY IS 100% OPTIONAL TO ATTEND OZ-CON.

We are aiming to simply have fun this weekend with like minded gamers, cosplayers, and nerds. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! I hope anyone who does attend has fun and I look forward to seeing anyone!

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

Broodwar Tournament Update!

For the ones who are in OD, @TypeReaL(OD) won First Place and I won 3rd. Thanks again @TypeReaL(OD) and @Triny(OD) for all the help!

That's awesome congratulations to you two.

2 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

That's awesome congratulations to you two.

I nuked him it was marvelous 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 5:17 PM, TypeReaL(OD) said:

I nuked him it was marvelous 

My poor Zerg Army.. I didn't even see the red dot. xD After a quick scan intuitively I knew it was on the army since I looked at my mineral line first. But they just couldn't move fast enough to get out of the way. 😕

• Like 1