Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone!  Just like Kait I have been nominated by my peers to post an evaluation for my 2nd star.  I have also been hesitant to post as I am happy where I am at and my limited time available makes it hard to achieve all the things I would like to.  But here I am.  I do feel I meet the expectations to make this next rank...but at the same time can say that I see many Generals doing far more than I.  I encourage all feedback but do hold a higher value for constructive criticism.

 

Here is a link to my previous eval: 

 

1* General Requirements:

 

Spoiler

 

Brigadier Generals

Leaders and representatives of their respective Divisions and pillars of their gaming community, providing for the members they are responsible for.

 

Core Expectations

- Attends Admin and General-Specific Meetings*

- Votes (with reasons) on all General Evaluations

- Supports the needs of Clan members to the best of their ability

- Enforces Clan values and maintains a positive gaming environment

 

Practical Expectations

- Manage the needs of their Divisions and the members in it (Promotions, medals, recruitment powers, rank changes, etc.)

- Support their Division through consistent recruitment or events

- Actively involved in topics posted in the General's Board**

- Attends Community Meetings

 

Exceptional Expectations

- Presenting ideas or discussions of their own in the General's Board

- Taking the initiative to implement approved changes and turn ideas into reality

- Contributing in some form to the Clan as a whole, (monthly Clan-wide events or providing coding support for the website)

- A major contributor to the leading of a large division who recognizes, mentors, and provides opportunities for future leaders

- Votes on all major Community changes

*Exclusions apply for time zone conflicts

**Brigadier Generals are allowed to be exempt from discussions and voting.

 

 

2* General Requirements:

 
 

Spoiler

 

Major General

Leaders of the broader community expanding beyond their own Division.

 

Core Expectations

- Attends Admin and General-Specific Meetings*

- Votes on all major Community changes

- Votes (with reasons) on all General Evaluations

- Supports the needs of Clan members to the best of their ability

- Enforces Clan values and maintains a positive gaming environment

 

Practical Expectations

- Manage the needs of their Divisions and the members in it (Promotions, medals, recruitment powers, rank changes, etc.)

- Support their Division through consistent recruitment or events

- Actively involved in topics posted in the General's Board

- Presenting ideas or discussions of their own in the General's Board

- Attends Community Meetings

- Capable problem-solvers that rarely require help to deal with issues

 

Exceptional Expectations

- Taking the initiative to implement approved changes and turn ideas into reality

- Contributing in some form to the Clan as a whole (monthly Clan-wide events or providing coding support for the website)

- A major contributor to the leading of a large division who recognizes, mentors, and provides opportunities for future leaders

*Exclusions apply for time zone conflicts

 

 

 

What have I done so far?
    From the start I have tried to contribute to the clan. I am always ready to help out wherever I can, however I can, whenever possible. This includes but is not limited to:

 

  • Recruiting
  • Mentoring and guiding younger members
  • Providing thousands of runs for the clan
  • Advertising and encouraging the D2 community to join the clan
  • Running the HC Squad (best in years); although all the credit is not all mine.  I have a spectacular core group of folks.
  • Providing rushes in all aspects of D2 - scl/sccl/hcl/hccl
  • Helping with gear and advice in D2
  • Showing members how to use their console
  • Encouraging members to use the forums
  • Training folks on the recruiting folks
  • Providing insight on various issues that arose throughout my time in the clan
  • Defending members when deemed necessary
  • Addressed/disabled members not following Clan guidelines
  • Encouraging growth in the hcl community of D2 (We have become the go to in the D2 division)
  • Attend most admin meetings to date (I did mention married, kids?)
  • Helping members with various issues both in game and real life
  • Promoted a tight knit environment with an open-door policy

 

 

What has changed since my last eval?

 

Honestly, not a whole lot but...

 

  • More involved in forum posts (providing what I hope has been good feedback/ideas)
  • More vocal in Admin/General's meetings
  • Slightly more active in console use, ie. promoting members
  • Strong teamwork with Pops and Purplez to keep our division the best it can be under ever-changing circumstances

 

I feel I promote a cohesiveness in my division that is infectious.  We have a lot of good folks that spend a lot of time together.  It is healthy banter, teamwork and camaraderie.  I would love to find a way to share that feeling with the entire clan but that is never easy.

 

 

What do I plan to do in the future?

 

Continue to be me...and help in any way I can to keep our community strong.

 

What else would I like to add?

 

I appreciate your continued support

OD FTW!

 

 

 

Rotating Radar.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by RadarRick(OD)
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the eval Rick, awesome job as always.  I have enjoyed getting to know you as we work together as co-leads of the largest OD division.  I've come to value your judgment and input on the many issues and challenges facing us in a 20 year old game.  Plus, we both know that D2ers are stubborn and dislike change so it can be challenging at times.  You, my friend, rise to the challenge.  I have seen you settle disputes many times just through your calm demeanor.  Even though your main game in D2 is hardcore, you are usually the first one to jump into events, even if they softcore.  Then usually the rest of the hc follows you by example.

 

You fulfill the duties already of a 2 star general in many noticeable ways such as commenting on issues in the generals' forum, voting, and attending admin meetings.  

 

As we go forward into new territory with D2 remaster as well as possibly a D4, what do you foresee as D2's main challenge in the coming year?  Have you given any thought as to what you want to see happen?

 

What is the biggest challenge you have faced so far as a General?  Is there something you could change about that challenge for new and rising Generals?

 

And, finally, are you up to the challenge of getting our commanders to come play D2?  What are your strategies to entice them over to the D2 side? lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Thank you for the eval Rick, awesome job as always.  I have enjoyed getting to know you as we work together as co-leads of the largest OD division.  I've come to value your judgment and input on the many issues and challenges facing us in a 20 year old game.  Plus, we both know that D2ers are stubborn and dislike change so it can be challenging at times.  You, my friend, rise to the challenge.  I have seen you settle disputes many times just through your calm demeanor.  Even though your main game in D2 is hardcore, you are usually the first one to jump into events, even if they softcore.  Then usually the rest of the hc follows you by example.

 

You fulfill the duties already of a 2 star general in many noticeable ways such as commenting on issues in the generals' forum, voting, and attending admin meetings.  

 

As we go forward into new territory with D2 remaster as well as possibly a D4, what do you foresee as D2's main challenge in the coming year?  Have you given any thought as to what you want to see happen?

 

What is the biggest challenge you have faced so far as a General?  Is there something you could change about that challenge for new and rising Generals?

 

And, finally, are you up to the challenge of getting our commanders to come play D2?  What are your strategies to entice them over to the D2 side? lmao

Cindy,

 

Thank you for the kind words.  D2 does present some challenges along the way...but we couldn't have a better core group to keep things right.  I rely on our main players, as much or more than they rely on us, most of the time.

 

Now for your questions:

 

I think that D2 Resurrected will have a great pull of our D2 core plus bring many outsiders.  We have already recruited several players that were drawn back for that particular game.  Several of us have pre-ordered the game and hope to get selected for Alpha testing.  My only worry is it spreading us thin amongst the different formats.  But that's only a small worry because as you stated, D2ers are stubborn.  They play many, many other games but always come back to their go-to.  I personally would like to see D2 Resurrected be a sub-division and as an avid gamer would love to volunteer to lead that charge or at a minimum place a strong, dependable senior officer there.

 

The biggest challenge is hands-down...trying to keep up with the forums.  I have a set numbers of hours each evening I can read, hang out,  and game.  My typical evening goes like this:  Go to main website to see if I need to approve a hardcore squad application, read e-mails, and vote for trial and/or established members; then I move onto the forum and respond to posts directed to me, then hit the activity button (Pops taught me this) to see if there are any posts I feel I should weigh in on; then I finally get on Discord and game.  I think every General should be taught that routine from the on-set to become more successful.  I have been lucky to have you and Pops to show me the way.

 

That last challenge sounds a little steep.  I know we can lure in some other divisional generals.  I am pretty sure @CompFreak(OD) told me he has some interest in D2 Resurrected because bots are what made him lose the desire to continue playing the original.  And who knows?  He might just be a Commander by then and I win this challenge lol.

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh ohhh!!! Thank you for all you do for this clan Radar!! 

I think you deserve this star! should have already happend..

 *kick em*

 

I got Some Questions for you!!!  teehee :)

 

1. What’s your biggest weakness?

2. What do you think will be different this Eval?

3. Where do u see this clan in the next year?

4. Do you have any questions for me?

5. How much do you expect to get paid? lmao

6. Describe a situation where you have gone above and beyond?

 

 

Much love ❤️ 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Redvaine(OD) said:

Uh ohhh!!! Thank you for all you do for this clan Radar!! 

I think you deserve this star! should have already happend..

 *kick em*

 

I got Some Questions for you!!!  teehee 🙂

 

1. What’s your biggest weakness?

2. What do you think will be different this Eval?

3. Where do u see this clan in the next year?

4. Do you have any questions for me?

5. How much do you expect to get paid? lmao

6. Describe a situation where you have gone above and beyond?

 

 

Much love ❤️ 

 

 

 

Ashley,

 

Thanks for the kind words.

 

These questions tho:

 

1.  My hearing...but mostly listening skills.

2.  I have gotten to know everybody in the process and vice-versa.  Also my increased forum participation.

3.  Sitting pretty.  I'm going to predict 75-110 more members than right now.

4.  Why can't you make that husband of yours know it's time to return to OD?  But, more seriously, what is your future clan goal?

5.  I would say with tons of friendship points. 

6.  Does rushing most of Skooma's 21 characters this ladder count?  Just kidding.  I have diffused a few situations in our division just by getting the individuals together to clear up perceptions, open up communication.  I don't want to say names because most are still around.  Perception versus talking to each other seems to be the root to most evil in this clan.

 

Good questions.  Thanks.

Edited by RadarRick(OD)
Spelling error.
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rick deserves this promotion. thank you

  • Love 1
  • Clap 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RadarRick(OD) said:

Ashley,

 

Thanks for the kind words.

 

These questions tho:

 

1.  My hearing...but mostly listening skills.

2.  I have gotten to know everybody in the process and vice-versa.  Also my increased forum participation.

3.  Sitting pretty.  I'm going to predict 75-110 more members than right now.

4.  Why can't you make that husband of yours know it's time to return to OD?  But, more seriously, what is your future clan goal?

5.  I would say with tons of friendship points. 

6.  Does rushing most of Skooma's 21 characters this ladder count?  Just kidding.  I have diffused a few situations in our division just by getting the individuals together to clear up perceptions, open up communication.  I don't want to say names because most are still around.  Perception versus talking to each other seems to be the root to most evil in this clan.

 

Good questions.  Thanks.

Thank you for your answers! 

To answer your question for me.

He wont be coming back for reasons, i cant say that is a question for you to ask him.

My future goal is to get this clan back to more members and have everyone get along, and i wanna be higher rank and do more stuff for the clan.

I want to be the member that anyone can talk to or just be there to help if anything. I want to be Top Dog lol jkk

I love this clan, I have some great friendship and new ones.. Thats why im glad i am back and can help out with everything! Especially Getting you Another Star, I am behind you 100% on this.

 ❤️ much love Radar!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Redvaine(OD) said:

Thank you for your answers! 

To answer your question for me.

He wont be coming back for reasons, i cant say that is a question for you to ask him.

My future goal is to get this clan back to more members and have everyone get along, and i wanna be higher rank and do more stuff for the clan.

I want to be the member that anyone can talk to or just be there to help if anything. I want to be Top Dog lol jkk

I love this clan, I have some great friendship and new ones.. Thats why im glad i am back and can help out with everything! Especially Getting you Another Star, I am behind you 100% on this.

 ❤️ much love Radar!!

 

Thanks Ash,

 

You have my votes for promos.  I think with your passion, personality and flair you could go far.  I'll work on Jared.  Maybe once you get this place cleaned up he'll beg you to let him join lol.

30 minutes ago, DBZ(OD) said:

Rick deserves this promotion. thank you

Thanks Jared!  I'd rather have you back 🙂

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya there 😄 I will start out by saying that you have my full support for the 2* no matter what your answers to the questions I'm about to ask you are. You meet every core requirement of the Major General rank and I see no reason not to support this promotion. Your activity on forums and in discussions has noticeably increased (something I was concerned about in your first evaluation) and your overall activity as a leader in the Diablo 2 division cannot go unnoticed. You are one of the most active folks I see in their voice channels, and I often see several people in there with you. 

 

My questions:

  1. Do you have interest in moving up through the General ranks? During the eval meeting, your peers made it seem that you almost didn't seem to want to be put up for eval for the next rank up. Is this something you're interested in proceeding with or did they sucker you in (not meant negatively, just made me giggle how everyone ganged up on you with positive sentiments in the meeting LOL)
  2. If you were to acquire the 2* general rank, do you have intentions on bouncing around on a community-wide aspect more often (whether that be on Discord/other games/joining an ongoing team/etc)? 
Edited by MelodicRose(OD)
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Heya there 😄 I will start out by saying that you have my full support for the 2* no matter what your answers to the questions I'm about to ask you are. You meet every core requirement of the Major General rank and I see no reason not to support this promotion. Your activity on forums and in discussions has noticeably increased (something I was concerned about in your first evaluation) and your overall activity as a leader in the Diablo 2 division cannot go unnoticed. You are one of the most active folks I see in their voice channels, and I often see several people in there with you. 

 

My questions:

  1. Do you have interest in moving up through the General ranks? During the eval meeting, your peers made it seem that you almost didn't seem to want to be put up for eval for the next rank up. Is this something you're interested in proceeding with or did they sucker you in (not meant negatively, just made me giggle how everyone ganged up on you with positive sentiments in the meeting LOL)
  2. If you were to acquire the 2* general rank, do you have intentions on bouncing around on a community-wide aspect more often (whether that be on Discord/other games/joining an ongoing team/etc)? 

Thanks Kait!

 

Here are your answers 🙂

 

1.  Moving through the ranks had never presented any true appeal to me for two reasons:  I am more gamer at heart than admin (not to say that my skill set is not strong enough) and my time limitations would prevent me from being effective at the higher ranks.  I think we have both been the victims of internet bullying on this we should post a promo eval 😉  But, secretly, I am honored that they feel the way they do towards me.  We have a close-knit division in a huge family-like clan.  It's what keeps most of us here.

 

2.  I have occasionally jumped into other channels to chat, see some POE, some Final Fantasy, definitely enjoyed some Among US (even though I didn't what I was doing and kept getting ejected for looking Sus...just trying to find my tasks lol).  But to answer your question, 2 Stars or not I am planning on getting out a little more.  As we move towards reset, typically June there is at least a month of quite D2.  I may try another game here and there.  My wife talked me into getting Ark.  It looks interesting.

 

Again, thanks for your support and your questions.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

You have my full support for your *2 star, You have earned it with your integrity, loyalty, leadership, personabilty, dedication and honesty just to name a few.

Not to mention you have met the requirements at one time or another of the next rank, the pleasure truly has always been mine spending time gaming or chatting with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rick,

 

I'd first like to say that you have my full support for your second star. You're a hard working and active member of our ranks and you deserve the shot at going up one. 

 

With that being said I have at least 1 question to ask you.

 

With the loss of our dear friend Julie the community didn't just loss an amazing friend but our best and more important D2s best recruiter. 

 

Do you think that D2 will be able to recover and sustain from the loss of someone that went above and beyond in the field of R&R in the long run? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MineNotYour(OD) said:

You have my full support for your *2 star, You have earned it with your integrity, loyalty, leadership, personabilty, dedication and honesty just to name a few.

Not to mention you have met the requirements at one time or another of the next rank, the pleasure truly has always been mine spending time gaming or chatting with you.

Thanks Brian! 

 

I have always enjoyed gaming and chatting with you as well.  You had quite a rough patch in your personal life that took you from us for a while.  So glad you made it back.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JD(OD) said:

Rick,

 

I'd first like to say that you have my full support for your second star. You're a hard working and active member of our ranks and you deserve the shot at going up one. 

 

With that being said I have at least 1 question to ask you.

 

With the loss of our dear friend Julie the community didn't just loss an amazing friend but our best and more important D2s best recruiter. 

 

Do you think that D2 will be able to recover and sustain from the loss of someone that went above and beyond in the field of R&R in the long run? 

Thanks JD, That means a lot.

 

Losing Julie was a devastating loss to her family, to our D2 division, and our clan/community...her extended family.  It goes without saying that she was irreplaceable.  And just for the record, no matter what @Raged(OD) says..he will never touch her recruiting record ;)

 

All jokes aside.  D2 with be able to recover for two reasons.  1.  The coming of D2 Resurrected has already started bringing folks back and more importantly 2. Julie recruited a ton of the core members that we count on every day, who have the attitude and personality to keep bringing in more good people.  There will always be turnover and numbers will be cyclic...but D2er's are a stubborn breed that always make their way back.  I hope it never ends.

 

Thanks for that question.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

   Oh man we have another going up for a second star. I know you say that you don't need it nor particularly want it, but its always nice to see where you are at.

 

       What I like.

  1. You are humble.

  2. You show dedication to you division.

  3. I have seen more of you in the forums.

   

       Things I would like to see.

   1. To see more ideas and views from you.

   2. To see you a bit more out of D2 in one small way or another.

 

  I really can't think of much critique you on as you have for the most part been clean and respectful. You have a very laid back leading style that also gains respect from those who hang around you. 

 

          Questions.

     1. What is your biggest regret in OD?

     2. Do you enjoy working with your fellow commanders and generals?

     3. What is the current obstacle you face as a general?

     4. What is your vision of OD?

     5. How would you go about achieving your vision?

     6. What is the harshest criticism you have received?

     7. What do you think is your greatest flaw?

     8. What is a situation do you think you can handle better?

     9. Who was the most influential person in your rise to OD?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LightningWolves(OD) said:

   Oh man we have another going up for a second star. I know you say that you don't need it nor particularly want it, but its always nice to see where you are at.

 

       What I like.

  1. You are humble.

  2. You show dedication to you division.

  3. I have seen more of you in the forums.

   

       Things I would like to see.

   1. To see more ideas and views from you.

   2. To see you a bit more out of D2 in one small way or another.

 

  I really can't think of much critique you on as you have for the most part been clean and respectful. You have a very laid back leading style that also gains respect from those who hang around you. 

 

          Questions.

     1. What is your biggest regret in OD?

     2. Do you enjoy working with your fellow commanders and generals?

     3. What is the current obstacle you face as a general?

     4. What is your vision of OD?

     5. How would you go about achieving your vision?

     6. What is the harshest criticism you have received?

     7. What do you think is your greatest flaw?

     8. What is a situation do you think you can handle better?

     9. Who was the most influential person in your rise to OD?

 

Matt,

 

Thanks for the kind words.  Hopefully, I will get to these things you would like to see.

 

Now the fun part...all these questions:

 

1.  I can honestly say I have never done anything in OD I regret...knock on wood.  But there is one thing I haven't done that eats at me.  That is to find a way to convince some of our better ex-members to stay or come back.  I really hate that @DBZ(OD), @MooMoo(OD), @SuNSeT and a few others that have moved on for various reasons.  They were all outstanding members of their division and clan.  But I also know I respect their wishes/decisions.

2.  I would say 99.9% of the time.  There are decisions made or posts in the forums that hit me a little sideways from time-to-time.  But I am pretty sure that is experienced by all of us.  It has helped getting to know each other better.  There are a couple of people I still need to spend a little more time around, get to know better.

3.  Finding the time to read all the forum posts that I really need to see yet continue to hang out with my fellow gamers.

4.  Become a closer-knit family of gamers.

5.  Inspire people to talk more. Learn about each other...probably while trying new games together.  Maybe start a pinned thread for short bios for everyone that joins OD.  Not so personal it could be data mined like Facebook...but a little more detailed than what our profiles tap into.  Learning about each other can help form new friendships or at a minimum help us understand each other/perceive words and actions more accurately.

6.  That would be hard to pinpoint.  But I am not going to lie...that first eval felt like a full frontal assault a time or two.  I had been pretty spoiled to praise and encouraging words up to that point 🙂

7.  This I answered for @Redvaine(OD)  It is a combination of bad hearing (I wear a hearing aid in both ears that don't always help like they should) but more likely poor listening skills occasionally.  I think I suffer from mild (un-diagnosed) ADHD...hey a squirrel!!!!

8.  Even as old as I am, I still need to step away sometimes, take a deep breath, re-read, soak in the big picture before replying to things.  I think I am getting better.  I was a total hot-head in my younger years.  Now instead of shoot first, ask questions later...I am trying ask questions first, then if absolutely necessary shoot.

9.  I couldn't answer that with just one individual...so I have to go with the Holy Trinity:  @Sassy, @PoPs(OD) & @Purplez(OD).  They were equally encouraging and in their own individual ways and the same would be true on how they taught me the things I needed to know.

 

Well, that was fun.  I almost need a nap now lol.  Thanks for the questions Matt.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean cant we just give you the gawt damn star already? I mean you've clearly worked your tail off. In all seriousness even upon my return you have been extremely helpful and active and willing to do whatever is needed. You have the trust and confidence of your division and that speaks volumes when we all know @Purplez(OD) is the Queen Supreme! 🙂 If I had any feedback at all it would be to spread your wings outside of D2 more. Not that you are unwilling but being a part of d2 leadership and also outside of d2 its amazing how much diversity we have among our member base and especially in our leadership on how conflict is handled, culture is built and membership strengthened. I think on both sides of the coin you could continue to grow but also share your experience and knowledge on how D2 maintains a healthy member base in one of the most drama filled games ive been a part of. Best of luck you have my support for a promo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dabomb(OD) said:

I mean cant we just give you the gawt damn star already? I mean you've clearly worked your tail off. In all seriousness even upon my return you have been extremely helpful and active and willing to do whatever is needed. You have the trust and confidence of your division and that speaks volumes when we all know @Purplez(OD) is the Queen Supreme! 🙂 If I had any feedback at all it would be to spread your wings outside of D2 more. Not that you are unwilling but being a part of d2 leadership and also outside of d2 its amazing how much diversity we have among our member base and especially in our leadership on how conflict is handled, culture is built and membership strengthened. I think on both sides of the coin you could continue to grow but also share your experience and knowledge on how D2 maintains a healthy member base in one of the most drama filled games ive been a part of. Best of luck you have my support for a promo. 

Thanks Shon.  It has been nice to have you back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My question for you Rick.

 

Do you find yourself ever using thing you do in the administrative side of the community in your day job or vise versa? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, snicker66(OD) said:

My question for you Rick.

 

Do you find yourself ever using thing you do in the administrative side of the community in your day job or vise versa? 

Quintin...I mean Snickerdoodles,

 

I was going to just say no...but in reality I would have to say I utilize the same skill set the military developed in me for conflict resolution or even basic management/leadership techniques at both jobs.  Communication is the key to resolving almost any conflict.  In OD it seems you really have to try to stay ahead of problems before they spiral out of control.  Most of us need to work on our listening skills and take a deep breath before over-reacting.  This can prove difficult at times...to let humans be human.

 

Thanks for the question. 

Edited by RadarRick(OD)
for the hell of it
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2021 at 6:15 PM, RadarRick(OD) said:

I was going to just say no...but in reality I would have to say I utilize the same skill set the military developed in me for conflict resolution or even basic management/leadership techniques at both jobs.  

 

Thanks for the question. 

Rick, Thank you for your service here in Clan OD and The United States of America and for the great Eval.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...