Does anyone else play Nioh 2, preferably on PC?

I consider myself a small-time Team Ninja fan, but always held back on their "Soulslike" Nioh franchise. Finally, I decided to bite the bullet and give Nioh 2 on PC a spin. Granted, the game is a year old, but I'm hungry for some action games lately and I think this would give me some variety while keeping in step with what I like (which is mainly Ninja Gaiden on Xbox).

Just wondering if anyone other than Zoro consistently plays this. Willing to learn to roll with others for some co op action. I assume there's some endgame content that encourages people to group up, as NGS2 and NG3RE had it and it was pretty fun.

I've been debating getting it myself, didn't realize gamer's lounge folks were playing it now xD

We have been, usually in the late evenings. I have no complaints about the game, it is quite good. And unlike many previous souls-like games its cooperative play actually works quite well, allowing up to three people to join together and doesn't require any of them to have beaten a stage yet (in expedition mode) which was among the more annoying things about Code Vein. If you have questions about the game I'd be happy to answer.

Not opposed to playing co-op with others although my schedule is pretty filled up with the games I'm playing with people at the moment.