Believe it or not there are other colors besides purple, however, to honor @MooMoo(OD)who donated all these SCL runes to the Clan I am using blue for a minute anyway.  

2 zod
3 cham
7 Lo
10 Jah
9 ohm
11 vex
6 ber
7 sur
9 ist
13 pul
7 um
8 mal

So my thought is to have a rune word making challenge or contest using these or whatever runes you'd like me to get from JSP during the last two months of this ladder.

Rules

1.  Make a new SCL toon, get it g-rushed or c-rushed (I have quite a few unused bumpers) or just level it however you want.

2.  The toon name has to have something to do with cows, your choice lol  Get creative!  Would love to see a screenshot of the toon on here, but won't require that, just post the name if you want.

3.   Get in touch with me somehow, again your choice, on what runeword(s) you would like to make so I can reserve the runes.  I have some armour bases but we can talk about what you might need and how to get it.

4.  Highest level cow toon at the end of April will win 300 fg, second place 150, and third place 50 fg.

Contest starts today and goes through April 30th.  You get to keep the runewords.

Hi OD,

Purplez just hooked me up with runes to complete my eth last wish cb.  Cant wait to get my GG merc equipped!

-Craig

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Splitzzz(OD) said:

Here's my final Character @ lev 96.

1834750894_Level96.thumb.jpg.0ae92f2094195ab3a0d0ca71bfc08bfb.jpg

That is awesome!  Did you and @DutchCraft(OD)tie for the fg prize?  What other rune word do you want?

I haven't seem Dutch for a few weeks, but I'm fine splitting the prize.  I'm not sure where she finished.  Last I saw she was 95.

Diddnt we had an agreement  last time  that we stop lvling  couse it took way to long?   and now you kept lvling  to get higher then me.......  euuuh lol

2 hours ago, DutchCraft(OD) said:

Diddnt we had an agreement  last time  that we stop lvling  couse it took way to long?   and now you kept lvling  to get higher then me.......  euuuh lol

Splitzzz already told me you both win!  The contest was a tie, just send me your JSP account so I can send you your winnings.  Also, are there any runewords you want or need?

5 hours ago, DutchCraft(OD) said:

Lol, thats why I told Purplez im fine with splitting the FG.  I wasnt trying to cheat you

lol :P        my Jsp is  VirtualWarriors@jsp   btw   and no i dont need any runewords   i normaly dont play sc :)    but thank you :)

6 minutes ago, DutchCraft(OD) said:

lol 😛       my Jsp is  VirtualWarriors@jsp   btw   and no i dont need any runewords   i normaly dont play sc 🙂   but thank you 🙂

I'll send you the fg today!  Gratz again.