Anyone up for getting together and working with everyone else, helping with chess puzzles over on Lichess?

Team up vs Lichess Puzzles and have a blest trying to defeat those pesky Puzzles?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Team up vs Lichess Puzzles and have a blest trying to defeat those pesky Puzzles?

• Heck yea, lets teach those pesky puzzles who is BOSS.
    • Nah, I LIKE getting my arse handed to me, over and over and over again.
    • How would we do this? Tell me (and share screen in discord voice), and I'll be willing to give this a try.
    • When would we do this? If it can be often enough, and regular enough, it just might be interesting enough to try. Count me in!!!

Hey everybody, I've had a great time or too working with my fellow clan members to solve puzzles as a group, and would like to invite folks to join me in channel whenever they want to work on their puzzles.

Edited by Chanter(OD)
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm wondering if anyone even knows about this portion of the clan, will post this URL on the Discord, and hope for some other members to join me, perhaps on a nightly basis?  Or more likely once a week type of thing?

• 2 weeks later...

My health has been on a sort of roller coaster, going up and down, but I did wander over to the Lichess.org website and discovered my best friend and arch rival had been playing himself some chess...

I took it upon myself to make some studies from his games, and because he has not signed off on this project (I just had a chance to talk to him and tell him to check his email), I won't use the private studies I made, but instead will be focused on making actual "Play from here" setups, that I hope to be able to make into clan chess challenges, to help folks learn how to take a posted position and play to victory, hopefully even against the level 8 computer AI.  

I spent a few minutes going over my friends games, and something told me that in his latest game, he had a winning position, and then I spend way too much time making a study of that, and beating up on the computer, including the level 8 one, and hope that posting an anonymous PFH (Play From Here) might get to be a thing.

If I do this, and Badboi(OD) gives me the green light, I'll start working on providing "chess challenges" to make playing chess at all levels more fun and rewarding!!!

I want to make lotsa chess related content, and over time it will probably become quite a lot, but my focus is to make things that everyone plays/solves themselves, unlike the working together on public 'puzzles', where everyone can log into and solve together on chess days/tournaments.