I Wanna Throw Together a Once a Month Thing in The Evening Time. 

I wanna get everyone's opinion on this, Just gonna Shoot it out there.

Lets Go Partty Down In (Channel) Dont know what i will call it yet.

BYOB (bring your own Beer) or Whatever u like to drink!

Lets Play A Game Like Jackbox or any fun game where we can have a lot of

Members join. Hopefully A game everyone is comfy with. I think Jackbox will be good

bc we can talk while we play. i have to see what it cost or if it does cost anything. 

I think it would be so great for ALL of us to do this once a month and just have everyone join

up and if it gets too big we can split up into 2 group in channel.  I wanna hear what

everyone thinks? This is a post that is open to ideas of any sort !

I think Friday or Saturday Night would me great! Just shoot Ideas With me And 

Let ME know what everyone thinks??

Thanks Loves! 

❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Clap 1

Hell yes. Honestly, if no-one already has it I would happily foot for a Jackbox Party Pack, I've played them before and the suggestion is perfect. 

Only issue I see is working around Division events. But there's no reason it genuinely couldn't go on for like 6 hours and people can dip in and out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Geordie(OD) said:

Hell yes. Honestly, if no-one already has it I would happily foot for a Jackbox Party Pack, I've played them before and the suggestion is perfect. 

Only issue I see is working around Division events. But there's no reason it genuinely couldn't go on for like 6 hours and people can dip in and out. 

Yes! i love Jackbox. its such a fun game and everyone can come and go as they please. 

Yeah i dont think i have seen everything like this.. i know @CompFreak(OD) does Cards Against Humanity Night, Which is Amazing!

Thank u for your input :))

• Terra featured this topic

I don't know if I would participate in the games but I would come hang out for a beer or two. I'm told I should try leaving my channel once and a while anyway.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Terra I don't know if I would want to play the games but I'll come and chat with everybody for a few minutes anyway.

• Like 1

Well Come and Hang out and listen to everyone be funny! ❤️ 

I would love for yall to be there :) Well i mean people can jump around Channels as well lol 

like i do lol its so funny to do! bc they dont know what to say to me lol! im just too much lmao!

@Terra @Purplez(OD)

12 minutes ago, Terra said:

Just let me know the time and date when you work it out.

I sure will ❤️