Jump to content

Idea contest! Get your thinking caps on!


Recommended Posts

No idea is too crazy to propose.  Be creative.  Think outside the box!  Contest starts today and ends on Wednesday, March 24th.  Prizes to be awarded:

 

First place:  150 fg

Second place:  75 fg

Third place:  50 fg

 

If you don't use JSP you can designate your winnings to be re-used for another contest or it can be given to another member.  

 

You say what is the idea contest?  Any proposed idea of a change  that benefits the Clan.  It can be a contest idea itself, it can be an idea that changes the way the Clan operates, it can be a Discord idea, it can be something that you've seen on another forum, heck I don't know.  I just want to get the brain juices flowing.

 

You can enter as many times as you want.  Let's see some participation!

 

P.S.  @CompFreak(OD)cannot propose spreadsheets gaaaaaaaaagh

Edited by Purplez(OD)
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

How about getting folks setup to do some streaming & posting of you tube content (all the stuff in the background, to everything from computer hardware/software, other devices, internet connection, what have you), so that when some challenges come up in the future, the contestants are ready to go, while they stream their attempts at whatever feats of daring do the clan can up with?  Many members like to watch things online, and whether a live stream, or just a recording of such, this could really be fun.  Best thing is, it works for any game that can be played on computer...

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

No idea is too crazy to propose.  Be creative.  Think outside the box!  Contest starts today and ends on Wednesday, March 24th.  Prizes to be awarded:

 

First place:  150 fg

Second place:  75 fg

Third place:  50 fg

 

If you don't use JSP you can designate your winnings to be re-used for another contest or it can be given to another member.  

 

You say what is the idea contest?  Any proposed idea of a change  that benefits the Clan.  It can be a contest idea itself, it can be an idea that changes the way the Clan operates, it can be a Discord idea, it can be something that you've seen on another forum, heck I don't know.  I just want to get the brain juices flowing.

 

You can enter as many times as you want.  Let's see some participation!

 

P.S.  @CompFreak(OD)cannot propose spreadsheets gaaaaaaaaagh

 

Just because you've disallowed me from proposing the utilization of spreadsheets, doesn't mean it's a a bad idea, nor does the restriction state someone else can propose it! hahaha

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chanter(OD) said:

How about getting folks setup to do some streaming & posting of you tube content (all the stuff in the background, to everything from computer hardware/software, other devices, internet connection, what have you), so that when some challenges come up in the future, the contestants are ready to go, while they stream their attempts at whatever feats of daring do the clan can up with?  Many members like to watch things online, and whether a live stream, or just a recording of such, this could really be fun.  Best thing is, it works for any game that can be played on computer...

There is an awesome new video posted on the overdose.net homepage provided by @Blindas the members of the wow division killed their main monster guy.  I plan to post that on Facebook later today when I'm at the computer unless somebody else can do it now. Thanks for the entry chanter!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Purplez(OD) said:

There is an awesome new video posted on the overdose.net homepage provided by @Blindas the members of the wow division killed their main monster guy.  I plan to post that on Facebook later today when I'm at the computer unless somebody else can do it now. Thanks for the entry chanter!!

 

  

5 minutes ago, LightningWolves(OD) said:

This is the most casual thing I have ever seen someone calls a raid boss as.

 

As for the video if I may @Blind I could use that for the OD YouTube channel.

 

 

There may or may not be swearing in that video. Just saying.

Edited by Blind
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Blind said:

There may or may not be swearing in that video. Just saying

  I am sure that does not matter if we are not gonna be monetizing the video.

 

   In fact I want as many videos of fun moments in games, chats, and streams to make a introductory video about OD as a community now.

Edited by LightningWolves(OD)
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna need 7 grams of magic mushrooms and @CompFreak(OD)s home phone number

 

 

Also this feels like the meme with the cheetah and the baby ... you have no idea what you just unleashed 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

First one to get to 19 in HC wins?

lol! only weapon is a bow!

no clothes. no health pots.

who will  get there first?

or will they get Skoomed? lmao

 

 

Idea 2 :

Drinking Pub Night!

 

BYOB.

 

Hang out and Laugh!

Play Jackbox?

DiD i WiN ?

Edited by Redvaine(OD)
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

First idea : we overthrow the current commanders and install me as a totalitarian dictator, political dissenters will be shot. I will then install comp as my ambassador to those who survived my purges as I will be far to busy turning aerineths office into a grow room and then there will be peace justice and stability for my new empire.

 

Then phase 2 absorbing all clans into my empire its probably gonna face a lot of blow back as people rather despise assimilation but that's where I'll execute the leaders and officers to set an example.

 

Phase 3 Then by this time ill probably be in prison for a multitude of charges and @CompFreak(OD) being the chosen one will restore balance 

  • Thanks 1
  • Think 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redvaine(OD) said:

First one to get to 19 in HC wins?

lol! only weapon is a bow!

no clothes. no health pots.

who will  get there first?

or will they get Skoomed? lmao

 

 

Idea 2 :

Drinking Pub Night!

 

BYOB.

 

Hang out and Laugh!

Play Jackbox?

DiD i WiN ?


Hold on here.... I seemed to have missed the part where we aren't wearing any clothes...Why we gotta be naked again?

Edited by CompFreak(OD)
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to grab Clan OD, and Push it somewhere ELSE!!   

 

I am kidding

 

My idea is that we should have 4 teams, each team is ran either ran by a commander or a general or Senior Officer, Then they have a competition of sorts, kind of like a clan rally or clan games. the team that wins gets a prize of sorts. We can call it the The Overdosed games. Party games, or D2 games, etc. We do this to have fun, build comradery and to get more people involved. We can be sorted by division or by picked teams or people decide which teams they want to be on. But we would have  to play games that no has played before or they would have to play a division game that they haven't played for competition, D2 person plays Halo matches and Vice versa

Edited by PureSkoomaOD
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CompFreak(OD) said:


Hold on here.... I seemed to have missed the part where we aren't wearing any clothes...Why we gotta be naked again?

Oh my goodness lol im talking about we can all play d2! Compfreak u slay me hahaha

  • Laugh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a great idea, how about a Idea contest? Where we all toss ideas? Possibly for some FG? LMK

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

LETS ALL MEET HALF WAY MARK! 

 

BIG CLAN OD MEET AND GREET???!!! !

 

 

WIN 
WIN

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2021 at 9:01 PM, PureSkoomaOD said:

We need to grab Clan OD, and Push it somewhere ELSE!!   

 

I am kidding

 

My idea is that we should have 4 teams, each team is ran either ran by a commander or a general or Senior Officer, Then they have a competition of sorts, kind of like a clan rally or clan games. the team that wins gets a prize of sorts. We can call it the The Overdosed games. Party games, or D2 games, etc. We do this to have fun, build comradery and to get more people involved. We can be sorted by division or by picked teams or people decide which teams they want to be on. But we would have  to play games that no has played before or they would have to play a division game that they haven't played for competition, D2 person plays Halo matches and Vice versa

@PureSkoomaODwinz BUT he has to organize the event mentioned in his idea LOL  Need your jsp account to send you the fg.

 

@Chanter(OD)winz second place 75 fg ... need your jsp account.

 

@Redvaine(OD)winz third place 50 fg and you CAN'T give it to Jared LOL just kidding, give me an account name to send your fg.

 

Honorable mention to @TypeReaL(OD)for creativity but he's way too violent lol

 

@CompFreak(OD)gets a slap with a wet noodle for trying to circumvent the contest rules and used that dirty word in the process lmao

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Purplez(OD) said:

@CompFreak(OD)gets a slap with a wet noodle for trying to circumvent the contest rules and used that dirty word in the process lmao

 

Since you used the word first in the OP, I get to slap you back with the same wet noodle! hahahaha 😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LightningWolves(OD) said:

The best idea is to make more spreadsheets. 

 

Careful now... You might end up with a wet noodle upside the head too for using that word! hahahahaha 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...