Hey all just wanted to introduce myself... Been on a hunt for a legit playing clan to link up with. Always enjoyed the help that some OD members gave in the past... I play d2 US East HC and on pretty much every evening after work.. Looking forward to gaming with you all... Met a decent amount lastnight after setting up my trial account.... Just wanted to thank you for the opportunity to game with you all.... If you need anything just give a shout... Previously went by Pugsly185 on bnet... 

• Like 1

Welcome Uchiha! There are a lot of awesome people to meet and game with in our D2 division. If you ever need any help or have any questions about anything feel free to message me on Discord anytime. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

• Like 1

I look forward to meeting and playing with you as well. I have loads of bumpers but they are all soft core but if you ever want to come over to the soft side just let me know. Also be sure to check out the guide to everything which explains how our clan works in detail.

• Like 1

Will most likely have to take you up on that offer. My 5 year old has been starting to play so may have to remake my softcore sorc to play when he isn’t at his mothers. I appreciate the offer. 🤙

• Like 1

Glad to have you as a team mate.  Thanks for reaching out to me for recruitment.  We can always use another strong legit player in our hardcore squad.  I am pretty much on at the same times as you.  Look forward to hanging out with you.

• Like 1