Valentines' Day/Month contest!

Let us try something new during the month of February in honor of Valentine's day.  Everybody loves candy right?  So let's see the candy toons in the channel. 

Rules:

1.  Make a level 1 hardcore OR softcore toon on your OD account.   The toon name must be that of a candy i.e.  OD-HersheyKisses haha  If you die on HC on your original toon, just remake it and start over.  Post here on this contest your toon name so we can watch your progress!

2.  You may level up using chant games or groups or however you want, but, of course, since you must be on an OD tagged toon, you may not have somebody else level it for you, since you are not allowed to share your OD account.

3.  The contest begins  February 1st and whoever on February 28th has the highest character in HC and SC will each receive 150 forum gold or gear of equal value for those of you without JSP accounts.  You must post a screen shot of your high level candy toon here on the forum by midnight  February 28th.

Finally, 50 fg will be awarded to the member who happens to name a toon after my favorite candy.  No hints, just a random prize LOL LOL

Make sure to post your candy toon name here on the forum to enter as well as supply me with your JSP account.  Good luck everybody.

FG prizes donated by Venue formerly known as Disco(OD).

I made OD-SweetHearts tonight.

Account:RadarRick(OD)1

jsp: Radar86

image.thumb.png.2b1e74ac267d0decf81a52882a8243fe.png

image.png

Edited by RadarRick(OD)
removed unnessary pic
  • Love 1

0dfc1b4e6d8daf537d499a27aeae8e37.png

OD-Snickers

Snicker66(OD)1

Jsp: snicker66

• Love 1

Perrie will be joining the contest with my permission on her non-OD account.  Happy to have her!  Good luck to everybody.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Perrie-Rose said:

Thank you very much for allowing me to join you guys ❤️

Welcome to the party Perrie.  I am usually on during evenings/nights U.S. central time, so I haven't had the opportunity to game with or hang out with you.  I was a big fan of your Mum and one of her co-leads with Pops and Purplez.

I just made my character love hearts 

@RadarRick(OD) thank you I’m on during the day and some evenings , But with a 18 month old that takes a lot my  time up  by most evenings  I’m too tired to play  but I’m sure our paths will cross I look forward to playing with you .. 

7A6F30D5-3461-4DE5-92EF-0484B6939E38.jpeg

• Like 1

OD-MoundsOfJoy,,,in HCL @ JSP  TombRaider2008 

Just now, BayButcher(OD) said:

OD-MoundsOfJoy,,,in HCL @ JSP  TombRaider2008 

Ding ding ding We have a 50 fg winner.  Almond Joy is my fav candy LOL

Remember there will be a winner for both hardcore and softcore.  You are welcome to enter both.  Here's the entries I have so far:

Hardcore:

PureSkooma?

BayButcher

Softcore:

JuJu

Perrie

ZBTTarget

RadarRick

Snicker66

Welcome back Zac.  All entries are welcome, either HC/SC or both!  Still loads of time to get to leveling.

1 hour ago, slivered(od) said:

oh, and my jsp account is: Sliverinc

Awesome to see you join the candy fun.