Hey,

I'm Larixal, I'm in the UK and here for Halo but love that there's more to do here as well.

Random fact: a sunflower is my favourite flower🌻

See you all in game!

• Upvote 1

Welcome, If ya ever hop to D2 let me know I`d be happy to help you out. 

Edited by MineNotYour(OD)

I don't play your game, but I do hop around the channels on D2, so I'll look for you.  Welcome to the Clan and let me know if I can do anything to help.  Here's a great guide on how the Clan works:  Overdosed - The Guide to Everything - Clan Info - Overdosed Community Forums

Welcome! I'm also in the UK, so it will be nice to have more players at a more reasonable hour 😄 Though the customs nights go on until stupid o'clock anyway... hope to see you there!

9 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I don't play your game, but I do hop around the channels on D2, so I'll look for you.  Welcome to the Clan and let me know if I can do anything to help.  Here's a great guide on how the Clan works:  Overdosed - The Guide to Everything - Clan Info - Overdosed Community Forums

Hope to see you around! Thank you 😃 That Guide is so detailed I love it, I've just finished it haha

2 hours ago, Geordie(OD) said:

Welcome! I'm also in the UK, so it will be nice to have more players at a more reasonable hour 😄 Though the customs nights go on until stupid o'clock anyway... hope to see you there!

Thank you! Good to know I'm not the only Brit, I'm looking forward to the next Customs so I'll definitely be there, they are always so much fun 😄

• 4 weeks later...