Community Meeting 3/20 7pm CST ×

Community Meeting January 23rd 2021

Hello OD community, its been a rough 2020, and now it seems 2021 isn't gonna simmer down whats so ever. I maybe a little late on this one, but its once again to host the community meeting for January 23rd at 7pm CST. We once again have no preemptive topics to bring up, but topics can be requested in community suggestions chat on the discord. I want to welcome all @Enlisted @Warrant Officers @Officers @Senior Officers @Generals 1* - 3* @General @Commanders to this meeting. In advance thank you all for joining.

• Like 2

I'm confused now, I thought the meeting was for Sunday, the 24th, not Saturday, the 23rd?

Oh wait, I see now.

The Community meeting is on Saturday, the 23rd, 

While the Admin meeting is on the 24th.  Is that correct?

Edited by Chanter(OD)
Goofed, and fixing that.
7 hours ago, Chanter(OD) said:

I'm confused now, I thought the meeting was for Sunday, the 24th, not Saturday, the 23rd?

Oh wait, I see now.

The Community meeting is on Saturday, the 23rd, 

While the Admin meeting is on the 24th.  Is that correct?

That is correct Chanter. This post here is in regards to the Community meeting on the 23rd. 

The admin meeting is being held on Sunday the 24th. 

Lightning always tries to make sure to hold the community meeting the day before the Admin meeting. 

• Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, JD(OD) said:

Lightning always tries to make sure to hold the community meeting the day before the Admin meeting. 

This is so when any discussions are made from the community meeting, that needs to be addressed in an admin meeting it will be fresh on everyones mind.

• Thanks 1

I have a gymnastics meet this Saturday the 23rd from 4 PM CST to 10 PM CST.

If your still in the meeting after 10 PM while Im driving home I'll hop in

Assuming I'm not called into work, I will be hanging around for this one! I've also posted on Facebook, Twitter, and Discord announcements for you as well ❤️ Looking forward to hearing topics and seeing all you lovely humans!

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)
  • Like 1

My son is visiting from out-of-town.  We'll probably take him and our daughter-in-law out to dinner that night.  I'll be here in spirit.

• Like 1