Hey everyone! My name is Nico, or Nico(OD) 😄

I was a part of OD when I was a kid and I wanted to be a part of it again. Luckily I was able to return and I'm excited to get to know everyone and play some games.

When I was a kid I was more keen on the social aspect of gaming and as I got older that kind of went away. Looking to bring that back especially now that we can't really be social physically.

• Upvote 1

Welcome back Nico!  I see you listed as a trial member yet you say you were a clan member earlier in life.  You know our website goes back to the first day we opened the doors, so if you remember your clan name or email address we can usually find you and just re-enable you.  

Anyway, happy to see you back.  Here's a good guide on how the Clan works:   Overdosed - The Guide to Everything - Clan Info - Overdosed Community Forums

Edited by Purplez(OD)
  • Like 1

Welcome Back Nico! As @Purplez(OD) mentioned, we'd be happy to look up your old records and make the transition back to the community as easy as possible for you... Feel free to hit any of us up for assistance, and be sure to check out our "guide to everything", as much has changed over the years 😉. Looking forward to seeing you around discord :thumbsup:

Welcome back Nico! We may have known each other back in the day. I joined in 2004. What was your main game back then?

-Raged(OD)😁

Welcome back the community Nico. Always nice to see older members returning to the community. 🙂 

Thank you for all of the greetings everyone! I currently play WoW and PoE, but I'm always looking for new games to play.

Back in the day I played Diablo 2 and Counter Strike (1.6/Source/Global Offensive)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...