Hi guys I am wanting to start a trend of getting some more new faces in the ODD2 channel. So i am hosting a month long event starting February 1, 2021 end date is February 28,2021. I will review everyone's recruit and see who had the most recruits. 1st prize will be your "dream build", you will tell me a character you been wanting to make, inventory, gear,merc whatever you want. 2nd place will be 75 fg. And 3rd place will be 25 fg. I do this with hopes of getting OD members more interested in recruiting, if you don't have the ability and you are staff sgt or higher and wanna participate let me know and i will get you fixed up. Thanks guys and leave your comments and jsp below for prize purposes thanks everyone

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I will donate 200 FG to be split between second and third place. Come on fellas get those recruits

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I will donate 200 FG to be split between second and third place. Come on fellas get those recruits

right on cindy ❤️ 

Great idea lilG. Have been thinking of this for a little while now.

In an effort to help recruit new members I would like to help make it a little easier to get people onboard with OD.

I will personally donate a "Signing Bonus" to each new recruit of 20 fg. Feel free to use this as an extra incentive to attract new talent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I will donate 100 fg to be added to the prize pool as well. Sending to you now @lilg(OD).

-Raged(OD)😁

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, lilg(OD) said:

Hi guys I am wanting to start a trend of getting some more new faces in the ODD2 channel. So i am hosting a month long event starting February 1, 2021 end date is February 28,2021. I will review everyone's recruit and see who had the most recruits. 1st prize will be your "dream build", you will tell me a character you been wanting to make, inventory, gear,merc whatever you want. 2nd place will be 75 fg. And 3rd place will be 25 fg. I do this with hopes of getting OD members more interested in recruiting, if you don't have the ability and you are staff sgt or higher and wanna participate let me know and i will get you fixed up. Thanks guys and leave your comments and jsp below for prize purposes thanks everyone

The 2nd and 3rd place bounty has changed due to large amounts of donations thanks purplez(OD) Hari(OD) Raged(OD) and spark2many(OD)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lilg(OD) said:

the pot is getting bigger and bigger  but i dont see anyone signing up. Lets get some names on the board

Bruh - consider me signed up.

Spark2many(OD)//spark2many@jsp

Also to clarify on the "Signing Bonus" Promotion. That offer runs from Feb 1. to Feb 28. Edit: the 20fg is for new members joining OD between Feb.1 and Feb 28 not existing OD members.

Use it as an incentive to bringing people into OD - "If you join OD between Feb 1 and Feb 28 you will receive a 20fg Signing Bonus AFTER the successful completion of your trial period"

Edited by spark2many(od)
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I've posted this as news on our front page of the overdose.net and also put it on our Facebook. I did send the 200 FG for the prize increase. I am always willing to help anyone train that wants to learn and have included a link on how to recruit on discord under our rule section. Let me know if you need anything at all.  It is also on our D2 announcement bot in channel however sometimes it gets muted so I don't know how to control that. But it's there.

• Like 1

so far we only have 2 people signed up for this contest.. i would love to see more people get interested in this.. If you need recruit stats i can get it for you easy. If you need a tutorial i can do that as well. Would love to see some happy new faces in here.  2nd and 3rd place has done went up to a 500 fg pot.. it was 75 for 2nd and 25 for 3rd. now it is 350 for 2nd and 150 for 3rd. First prize is you dream build, if you can think it i can get it.

Here are the people who has signed up so far:

Spark2many(OD)/jsp: spark2many

Greencastle(OD)/jsp: fionna_cat@jsp

Thanks you guys for your donations and the 2 people signed up. Hopefully i see some more faces on here.. I will be competing as well but not for any prizes.

Spark2many(OD)/Spark2many@jsp: D2 division

Greencastle(OD)/Fionna_cat@jsp: D2 division

Juju(OD)/Scopa@jsp: D2 division

3 contestants so far lets keep them coming. February 1st is coming quick lets get some more names on this list :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sign me up.  Thanks for hosting, All the contributions and hardwork all.

MineNotYour(OD) / SledHead@JSP

Add me to the mix.

jsp:  Radar86

Just signed up Gates420(OD) last night.  Hope we continue to snag good recruits.

P.S.  Just sent you 100fg to sweeten up that pot for the winners.

• Like 1

NEW LIST OF RECRUITERS FOR THE TOURNAMENT:

Radarrick(OD)/Radar86

JuJu(OD)/scopa

MineNotYour(OD)/SledHead@jsp

ZbtTarget(OD)/Revlisnitsuj2988

GreenCastle(OD)/Fionna_Cat

Spark2Many(OD)/Spark2Many

Dabomb(OD)/Dabomb16

Thanks everyone for signing up i love to see people joining in and the new faces. Lets keep it up