Community Meeting 3/20 7pm CST ×

Sassy Memorial 8pm est Saturday Jan 9th 2021

I will be hosting a memorial for Sassy on this coming Saturday on our discord server.  Any current member, past member, friend, anyone who knew Sassy is welcome to attend.

This will not be formal, it will be in true Sassy style, a place to share memories, good times, and probably a few drinks to remember her by, a celebration of who she was and what she meant to us all.

If anyone has any ideas, or questions feel free to reach out to me, even if you cant attend but you want something shared, i will do that for you.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Sadly won't be able to make it this weekend cuz I work this weekend and I'm next.. but I'll be there in spirit ❤️ Sending much love.

• Like 1

I am truly truly overwhelmed by the love and support  through messenger inboxes snap chat that this community has shown me & my family over the passing of my beautiful mother . I can not thank you enough for all you have and are doing . I’ve have spoken to James I shall try my hardest to attend this memorial for my mother set up by you but if I can not James will have some funny stories from myself to be read out . Thank you again for everything means so much ..

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sassy said:

I am truly truly overwhelmed by the love and support  through messenger inboxes snap chat that this community has shown me & my family over the passing of my beautiful mother . I can not thank you enough for all you have and are doing . I’ve have spoken to James I shall try my hardest to attend this memorial for my mother set up by you but if I can not James will have some funny stories from myself to be read out . Thank you again for everything means so much ..

Perrie-Rose hun anything we can do to make this easier on you, we will also be recording this for you love.  if you need anything as always let me know sweety.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I shall be there right after work 😄 , I cannot wait to tell a few good stories talks of geese and stabbing me 😄 ❤️ 

• Love 1
On 1/6/2021 at 7:00 PM, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Sadly won't be able to make it this weekend cuz I work this weekend and I'm next.. but I'll be there in spirit ❤️ Sending much love.

Maybe you could download Discord app on your phone and take a 5-10 minute break at 8pm. Just a thought..

Which channel will we be meeting in?
I would vote for Julie's House of Lunatics if I get a vote, but if not/either way, knowing the channel ahead of time for sure would be a relief.

23 hours ago, Chanter(OD) said:

Which channel will we be meeting in?
I would vote for Julie's House of Lunatics if I get a vote, but if not/either way, knowing the channel ahead of time for sure would be a relief.

It will indeed be in Julie's House of Lunatics, it's only right

• Love 1

Hey sassy.  I know you aren't with us, but someone has to hear this. I miss our Diablo runs and chats about life and the pursuit of happiness.  I didnt get a chance to be there for the memorial, I was indisposed and away. when I heard I couldn't help but feel empty. You never did have a care in the world. You were always happy. Old girl, I'm gonna miss you... from the devil dog himself, may you ever rest in peace and find your way in the after.

58 minutes ago, Letto(OD) said:

Hey sassy.  I know you aren't with us, but someone has to hear this. I miss our Diablo runs and chats about life and the pursuit of happiness.  I didnt get a chance to be there for the memorial, I was indisposed and away. when I heard I couldn't help but feel empty. You never did have a care in the world. You were always happy. Old girl, I'm gonna miss you... from the devil dog himself, may you ever rest in peace and find your way in the after.

Letto we are still on Discord if you are able to make it.. If not I will have them share this for the recording 🙂