Apology and Enablement

Blind

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted on the forums. I left the OD community on bad terms back in 2015 when I was helping with the Ark Survival squad.

While helping lead that squad at the time, I made a decision that did not match that of the OD Community and refused to admit that I was wrong for my decision making.

I'd like to be re-enabled on the site under my tag Blind(OD), but would first like to apologize for firstly making a decision that went against OD's standards and cores. Secondly I want to apologize for at the time shutting down and not being able to put my ego aside and apologize.

If I could be re-enabled I've been playing WoW lately and would like to get back involved in OD not just potentially on WoW but also the community aspect as a whole.

I look forward to seeing some old faces again and getting back into OD.

• Like 2

Welcome back!

Commander Badboi(OD) re-enabled Sergeant First Class Blind(OD) for Blind has issued the requested apology and is welcomed back into the community. Welcome back. https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/70640-apology-and-enablement/ was written into log. 

Feel free to check out our updated guide, as some things have been changed since 2015. Also, hop on our Discord to connect with the community. Hit up @LightningWolves(OD) if you are interested in TTRPGs. 

Overdosed - The Guide to Everything - Clan Info - Overdosed Community Forums

24 minutes ago, Badboi(OD) said:

Welcome back!

Commander Badboi(OD) re-enabled Sergeant First Class Blind(OD) for Blind has issued the requested apology and is welcomed back into the community. Welcome back. https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/70640-apology-and-enablement/ was written into log. 

Feel free to check out our updated guide, as some things have been changed since 2015. Also, hop on our Discord to connect with the community. Hit up @LightningWolves(OD) if you are interested in TTRPGs. 

Overdosed - The Guide to Everything - Clan Info - Overdosed Community Forums

Thank you for re-enabling me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hari(OD) said:

Welcome back @Blind

we had great fun back in days i hope i see u on torchlight3 and last epoch 

add me on steam hari

I'll look into purchasing them and see. My gaming time is extremely limited now a days.

I'm hoping to get back into doing some programming for the community, but lets not jump the gun on that yet.

• Like 1

Welcome back to OD Blind, I am the squad leader for the TTRPG squad which mainly covers DnD but we are looking to branch out into more games. I also host community meetings monthly and I would love to see you there. Heck I seen you on the discord and I may just hop by to say hi. 

Edited by LightningWolves(OD)

9 minutes ago, LightningWolves(OD) said:

Welcome back to OD Blind, I am the squad leader for the TTRPG squad which mainly covers DnD but we are looking to branch out into more games. I also host community meetings monthly and I would love to see you there. Heck I seen you on the discord and I may just hop by to say hi. 

As far as table top games, I have never been much to play. I had friends in high school who were big DnD players that tried to get me to try it and just never did.

I'll keep an eye out for the community meetings and if my schedule allows I'll try and make it.

4 minutes ago, Raged(OD) said:

Glad to have you back Blind. I look forward to playing some WoW together soon. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

Likewise, I usually am a windwalker monk. I saw the guild's "needs" in the discord, but I should be decent dps. Hopefully can still raid.

Edited by Blind
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

Interesting to see a former Commander re-join us from so long ago... Thank you for the requested apology, and I look forward to seeing you around the community... Hit me up some time on discord even if just to say hi / chat !

Much different days back when I was that rank.

OD's grown into something completely new. I look forward to getting to know the old and new members again.

• Like 1

There were a lot of events during that particular Ark experience back then which rank pretty highly on my list of top 20 things that annoyed me most. What you and Azmavarim did was definitely a dick move to that Ark guild but I don't think it was half as aggravating as most of the things Saffron kept doing at the time. The apology is a nice courtesy just the same though, so thanks for adding that in. Here's hoping your OD experience goes better this time around.

10 hours ago, Terra said:

There were a lot of events during that particular Ark experience back then which rank pretty highly on my list of top 20 things that annoyed me most. What you and Azmavarim did was definitely a dick move to that Ark guild but I don't think it was half as aggravating as most of the things Saffron kept doing at the time. The apology is a nice courtesy just the same though, so thanks for adding that in. Here's hoping your OD experience goes better this time around.

I can't take back anything that happened 5 years ago during Ark. It was a learning curve for all involved. I don't recall Saffron doing anything overly bad now that I look back at it with more experience in Ark. She was just trying her best to help out in ways she knew how.

I look forward to what this return to OD holds.

Oh please, now you just sound like an inmate at his parole hearing. I can appreciate your willingness to repent for your sins, but I'm sure a "dick move, my bad guys" will suffice just as well in this case. It was 5 years ago. You conceded your mistake, that's good enough for me. Let's move past it and just celebrate your return.

1 minute ago, SnowWhite said:

You're missing the "this video won't be like my others", "i told myself i wouldn't cry", and "i was in a really dark place in my life."

@Blind: We have the same forum cake day month/year!

Couldn't find that video. I'll try harder to look for it.

/air-high-five for us old folks.

Everybody deserves a chance! Welcome back Blind, Good to see you're still around!! 🙂