Social Media Team is Recruiting!

Hullo folks!

We are looking for some more members to join the social media effort, which currently includes Twitter & Facebook. Within this team, we are working on posting the going ons within the clan, game updates (especially within the games people play in OD), and even memeeees. We will eventually be adding Reddit into the fun as well.

If you are interested in helping with social media for Clan OD and are knowledgeable about Twitter & Facebook/active on them already - shoot me a message and we can discuss!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OverdosedGaming/

Twitter: @TeamOverdosed

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Ill gladly run an IG page

We don't have an official IG right now. But as long as rose thinks it's a good idea. I'd be all for a Type run IG OVERDOSED account. Lol

41 minutes ago, LightningWolves(OD) said:

Ok is it only IG (for Typeareal) , twitter, and Facebook so far?

It is only Facebook & Twitter so far.

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)
35 minutes ago, LightningWolves(OD) said:

Are you looking for something for only active members, or a way too recruit as well? Maybe I need to get myself part of the Facebook group.

All of the above. Do you have any updates for the streaming side of things? We would love to post those as well 🙂

25 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

All of the above. Do you have any updates for the streaming side of things? We would love to post those as well 🙂

Honestly it is a bit rough trying to get anyone to come together to come up plans for what we want. Yet mentioning this has given me a plan, I am gonna see if I can get them to give me some streaming schedules so we can a OD SM something to post that also benefits the streamers a bit more. I will let you know when I get something, want a PM to you or a post somewhere here?

9 minutes ago, LightningWolves(OD) said:

Honestly it is a bit rough trying to get anyone to come together to come up plans for what we want. Yet mentioning this has given me a plan, I am gonna see if I can get them to give me some streaming schedules so we can a OD SM something to post that also benefits the streamers a bit more. I will let you know when I get something, want a PM to you or a post somewhere here?

A private message would be nice.

4 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Id stream but im pretty sure id be shut down by @Aerineth(OD) within an hour im not what we call family friendly tv

If you clearly clarified that you're 18+, then I don't personally care. @Badboi(OD) @Terra Feel free to say otherwise. If you're going to stream non family friendly, then you need to clarify.

That said, if you're an ass, and bm in your stream, then we need to talk. Swear all you want, talk about whatever you want, but don't be an ass and disrespectful or anything else that explicitly violates our policies. While it's 'Streaming for OD', it's still 'Your Stream'.  That said, if you're going to represent us, try to present us as a whole in a good light, or again, we'll talk.

So unless a Streaming committee says otherwise, I myself am not going to say yea... no you can't do that if it doesn't break a rule. Clearly clarify you're 18+ and you're fine.

That said I have my speculations about you. (joking of course)

9 hours ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

If you clearly clarified that you're 18+, then I don't personally care. @Badboi(OD) @Terra Feel free to say otherwise. If you're going to stream non family friendly, then you need to clarify.

That said, if you're an ass, and bm in your stream, then we need to talk. Swear all you want, talk about whatever you want, but don't be an ass and disrespectful or anything else that explicitly violates our policies. While it's 'Streaming for OD', it's still 'Your Stream'.  That said, if you're going to represent us, try to present us as a whole in a good light, or again, we'll talk.

So unless a Streaming committee says otherwise, I myself am not going to say yea... no you can't do that if it doesn't break a rule. Clearly clarify you're 18+ and you're fine.

That said I have my speculations about you. (joking of course)

I pretty much agree with this sentiment here. If you're representing OD during your stream. Just make sure you're adhering to community values/rules etc...

Otherwise you do you and make what ever you feel is entertaining and enjoyable content for yourself. At the end of the day streaming should always be about what you enjoy doing/playing not pandering for attempted success. 

This is at least my opinion on streaming. 

I'll ultimately defer to @MelodicRose(OD) as the social team lead and @LightningWolves(OD) as the person taking on the leadership of the streamer section under Rose and I. 

@TypeReaL(OD) if you do want to start streaming and have technical questions. Just let me know and I'll help how ever I can. Tis my job as the back end Co-Lead for socials after all.  

Edited by JD(OD)
On 12/9/2020 at 3:56 AM, Terra said:

If you are taking TypeReal seriously then you're doin it wrong.

too much seriousness Ill brighten the days of the droopy masses

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick reminder that we are still looking for folks with experience with Twitter & Facebook! Shoot me a DM here or on Discord 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 4:01 PM, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Just a quick reminder that we are still looking for folks with experience with Twitter & Facebook! Shoot me a DM here or on Discord 🙂

Hi Rose!

Could you please elaborate on the experience you are looking for. This is pretty vague in what you are looking for. Experience in creating content? Posting? Misc things? Or all of the above lol. I just want to know if I qualify! 🙂

On 1/17/2021 at 5:30 PM, Dabomb(OD) said:

Hi Rose!

Could you please elaborate on the experience you are looking for. This is pretty vague in what you are looking for. Experience in creating content? Posting? Misc things? Or all of the above lol. I just want to know if I qualify! 🙂

We are looking for people who know the ins & outs of posting primarily. Content of all sorts is welcomed as long as it is following OD's rules (no BM, inappropriate content, etc). The goal is to provide content that pertains to our divisions/squads and potentially upcoming games that members may be interested in. This can be in the form of posting division accomplishments (i.e., WoW's raid nights), funny memes, member's streams, etc. 

When I say "experienced," I say this as basic posting knowledge and knowing how the two social media sites work.. because some do not use Facebook or Twitter and it would be a bit of a struggle to be on a social media team if you are not well versed in the platforms themselves.

1 minute ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

We are looking for people who know the ins & outs of posting primarily. Content of all sorts is welcomed as long as it is following OD's rules (no BM, inappropriate content, etc). The goal is to provide content that pertains to our divisions/squads and potentially upcoming games that members may be interested in. This can be in the form of posting division accomplishments (i.e., WoW's raid nights), funny memes, member's streams, etc. 

When I say "experienced," I say this as basic posting knowledge and knowing how the two social media sites work.. because some do not use Facebook or Twitter and it would be a bit of a struggle to be on a social media team if you are not well versed in the platforms themselves.

When can I start boss?

• Laugh 1
49 minutes ago, Dabomb(OD) said:

When can I start boss?

Whenever you're ready buddy 😛 You'll have to like the FB page and then either DM your email associated with the FB account or add me as a friend on FB. The twitter regards sharing the login with you - also another discussion to be done via pm 😄