The Burning Crusade

HDK(OD)

I am working on personally preparing for it. I am looking to see who has any interests in it. Please leave a response to what interest you have if any. Also again I want to pull everyone together so that we can grow together as a division. Please note the type of server you want to be on and if you are horde or alliance.

The plan is this time choosing up to 4 different servers. 2 alliance 2 horde. Pve and pvp. I want to be smart. Lets choose ones without long lines. Personally im expecting the same long lines as classic vanilla.

Also I want to have some prep work for everyone. I would like to give some leadership type positions for each server we are on. For my server that I choose to be on, I want to be a hard core horde raiding guild on a Pve server. As for each other types of servers with their perspective leaders its up to them/you how you guys want it run. Also open to the potential of making a leveling guild and raiding guild on the server I am on to separate the two.

The more input from those interested will help make this a very active division. Those interested in leading a guild in one of the realm types please get in touch with me. Part of your duties will be recruiting for the guild and overdosed.

I agree that trying to at least start with 1 server would be ideal. It's hard enough finding leadership, and recruiting for 1 guild let alone 4 seperate guilds. As for me I will be sticking to just playing retail, because I am already limited on the time that I can play.

-Raged(OD)😁

I agree with the vocal majority here. As someone who is probably going to pick up classic around the time BC comes out. It makes much more sense to stick to a single server and faction at first. With the lack of leadership and time commitment. It's hard to do anything more than that. It might be a little bit of an over reach at the moment to start with such lofty goals. 

Best plan of attack would be to start on a single server and build put from there once member count is high enough. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still think it's good to focus on one faction/server. You're right that people like different styles of gameplay, and that's okay - I think we will have better success at this becoming a long term division if we focus the energy put into classic into one specific guild. When ODWoW first came out back in vanilla, I'm pretty sure we tried the 2 server/faction thing and then it eventually consolidated into Kel Thuzad Horde because of the issues of being spread out, and then eventually ODWoW wasn't a thing anymore. By focusing energies on one guild, with a little bit of consistency, then you could actually get a solid group going together. I'd be down to play some classic Alliance since all my retail toons are Horde, but still casually because I have limited time as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

August would be 2 years for classic....and the original game was about 2 years and 2 months before TBC came out.   with release date still unknown...we could get 2 years out of it.  

i am ready lol.   Warrior >> Lock >> Priest ... in that order... to be focused for me :)