MericaOD leaving

Yeah it’s time for me to bow out iv been working over 200 hours every 2 weeks cuz of this COVID stuff the small amount of free time I got just gonna use on other things then video games for time being have had a great time here but just not my place anymore for multiple reasons  biggest decisions maker was seeing the way the ranks are going and just don’t want to be apart of this anymore peace ✌️ love y’all hope y’all continue to thrive and carry on for long time to come will miss  a good portion they know who they are  bye and keep on getting it on

We'll miss you!  Don't forget to set aside time for yourself though ... work isn't everything.  Come back when you can and be sure to stay safe.

1 hour ago, Purplez(OD) said:

We'll miss you!  Don't forget to set aside time for yourself though ... work isn't everything.  Come back when you can and be sure to stay safe.

I’ll try but basically live at work for the time being 

It's sad to see you go Merica, but I can understand not having the time. You can always go IA for up to 60 days or even just keep yourself active on the website by logging in until you get to a place where you can be active again. (I wouldn't advise the second option for anyone Officer+ due to stricter rank expectations.) I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

1 hour ago, Froggie420(OD) said:

You sure you dont just want to take an IA @MERICA(OD) ?

If not best of luck bud!

34 minutes ago, Raged(OD) said:

It's sad to see you go Merica, but I can understand not having the time. You can always go IA for up to 60 days or even just keep yourself active on the website by logging in until you get to a place where you can be active again. (I wouldn't advise the second option for anyone Officer+ due to stricter rank expectations.) I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

Well due to covid stuff I’m basically not aloud to leave the job site I live here n work 12-18hour days sometimes 48hours straight of stuff goes south in the mine I’m just usually drained when I get off and I don’t for see covid easing up any time soon but I’ll definitely come back when ever life is easy again but as of now projected to be here for next 6months 

1 hour ago, Froggie420(OD) said:

You sure you dont just want to take an IA @MERICA(OD) ?

If not best of luck bud!

34 minutes ago, Raged(OD) said:

-Raged(OD)😁

Well due to covid stuff I’m basically not aloud to leave the job site I live here n work 12-18hour days sometimes 48hours straight of stuff goes south in the mine I’m just usually drained when I get off and I don’t for see covid easing up any time soon but I’ll definitely come back when ever life is easy again but as of now projected to be here for next 6months 

On 11/7/2020 at 11:25 AM, MERICA(OD) said:

Yeah it’s time for me to bow out iv been working over 200 hours every 2 weeks cuz of this COVID stuff the small amount of free time I got just gonna use on other things then video games for time being have had a great time here but just not my place anymore for multiple reasons  biggest decisions maker was seeing the way the ranks are going and just don’t want to be apart of this anymore peace ✌️ love y’all hope y’all continue to thrive and carry on for long time to come will miss  a good portion they know who they are  bye and keep on getting it on

Chris are you not in lockdown ? Respect you’re wishes keep in touch ok 

Just see you’re staying on site you poor thing bet you miss the girls lockdown over on the 2nd we be free again lol 

On 11/7/2020 at 6:25 AM, MERICA(OD) said:

iv been working over 200 hours every 2 weeks cuz of this COVID stuff the small amount of free time I got just gonna use on other things then video games for time

I feel ya man. We’ll be here post-COViD.