Admin Meeting Oct 25th, 6pm cst ×
Community Meeting 10/24 6pm CST ×
Sign in to follow this  
Freight(OD)

Bumper for Clan Rush?

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well! I wanted to take a minute to say hi and that I've got a summoner necro that's lvl 33 currently, not too far from being a bumper. If you all would want to setup a clan rush for those wanting to get another toon to hell, I'd be happy to finish this bumper out and bump for the rush. 🙂

I've also got a few other toons that I've been casually working on, they're in the 20's. So if we'd like to do more than one clan rush, I'd be happy to level more bumpers. 

Anyways, if that's something you'd all be interested in, please let me know and I'll get to working on them. Other than that, I hope you all have a great day!  🙂

Hi there again and welcome back I just sent you a PM about another member that just reinstated and is in need of a rush which we are planning to do this weekend so we will get a group together

Good morning! 🙂 Yes, I got your message as you know and thanks for updating this post 4 me. I've got the bumper completely ready to go whenever you two are. 🙂

• Like 1