Admin Meeting Oct 25th, 6pm cst ×
Sign in to follow this  
redops(OD)

LOL Division Update

Good Afternoon LOL Members,

It has been a while since I have put out any updates, but here I am once again back in action, and looking forward to getting back in the groove of setting up some fun in-house custom games soon enough!!! The Clash games are now over with the Ionia Cup coming to a close on September 6th, 2020...Team 1 had two 1st Place victory's, one 2nd place victory, and a third place win on the fourth, and final day of Clash. Team 2's debut was on Day 4 of the tournament, and despite not getting to really practice or play much together they managed to pull of a 2nd place victory on the last day of Clash!!! 

In other news, I have recently started my new job and work Wednesday through Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm...with that said my availability will be limited as far as in game play goes. I will be keeping an eye on the Discord Channels throughout those days, and times. If anyone needs me though I can be reached via discord though a direct message or an @mention in the league of legends chat on the discord server. My co leader @Stardom(OD) is also available as well, but he will have to comment on what his availability looks like too.

Lastly, Squad Night was recently held on Saturday night's from 6 pm to midnight...With my schedule change we need to change that to either Sunday or Monday night's from here on out. Sunday nights would be from 8 pm to 2 am or Monday's from 6 pm to midnight...Please let us know if you have a preference on which night you prefer. 

Have a great day everyone, and I hope to see you on the rift soon!!!

I am mostly available after 4:00 pm CST on Mondays,  5:30 pm CST on Tuesdays/Thursdays, 1:00 pm CST on Wednesdays/Fridays. Saturday and Sundays I am free all day. If you guys need to get a hold of me just message me on Discord and I will reply as soon I can!