Admin Meeting Oct 25th, 6pm cst ×
Sign in to follow this  
LightningWolves(OD)

Community Meeting September 19th 2020

Once again its time for another community meeting for clan OD for the date of September 19th 2020 at 6pm CST. I encourage as many of you @Enlisted, @Warrant Officers, @Officers, @Senior Officers, @Generals 1* - 3*, @General, @Commanders to come join if at all possible to have your voices, announcements, and proposals heard. This time around I got a couple of topics I will bring up to the community. As a reminder when you want to speak use the ~ to secure a spot to speak, ~(name) to reply directly to that person and has priority, and 

@(host) to ask a question through text (with me as the host).

Community Meeting Topics

1. A in meeting survey of forum activity, and interest among the ranks attending. I will be done by a vote. -LightingWolves(OD)

2. I have proposal for a clan wide prized chess championship, and want to hear out other proposals for clan wide activities and games. -LightningWolves(OD)

More topics can be proposed by any of you and added to the list. @Division Leaders please help spread the word, and @Purplez(OD) its time to send the word.

Edited by JD(OD)
  • Like 2

Way to big an empty post, was there a reason to have to scroll so far down to be able to enter a reply?  Can this post be edited so as too clean up all the empty space?

I'll check out the meeting next week, and thanks for the heads up!

Posting on FB and the D2 channel announcement bot!  I'm hoping to be able to attend.

On a side note, in my opinion, while the forum is not for everyone, it does serve many uses as a repository for training guides, discussions and debates on issues, as well as a way to connect.  Anything added to Discord can as serve part of the forum's usefulness and would be a great addition to the forum, not instead of it.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, LightningWolves(OD) said:

Once again its time for another community meeting for clan OD for the date of September 19th 2020 at 6pm CST. I encourage as many of you @Enlisted, @Warrant Officers, @Officers, @Senior Officers, @Generals 1* - 3*, @General, @Commanders to come join if at all possible to have your voices, announcements, and proposals heard. This time around I got a couple of topics I will bring up to the community. As a reminder when you want to speak use the ~ to secure a spot to speak, ~(name) to reply directly to that person and has priority, and 

@(host) to ask a question through text (with me as the host).

Community Meeting Topics

1. A in meeting survey of forum activity, and interest among the ranks attending. I will be done by a vote. -LightingWolves(OD)

2. I have proposal for a clan wide prized chess championship, and want to hear out other proposals for clan wide activities and games. -LightningWolves(OD)

More topics can be proposed by any of you and added to the list. @Division Leaders please help spread the word, and @Purplez(OD) its time to send the word.

Sure I’ll be there 

OH NO its bad enough I gotta stay sober sunday for the admin meeting

Possibly add this as a reminder to everyone on forums.

*topics I'd like to talk about is :

chat about website security and potential flaws

adding a fallen OD member title on forums and/or add a section in history of our fallen members.

official OD you tube channel

ask the public for knowledge over the last 4-5 years of their experiences that's happened within OD to add to the OD history page. 

2 hours ago, MikeU1(OD) said:

adding a fallen OD member title on forums and/or add a section in history of our fallen members.

ask the public for knowledge over the last 4-5 years of their experiences that's happened within OD to add to the OD history page. 

Type Came Type Saw Type Conquered thats all the history needs 😄

12 hours ago, MikeU1(OD) said:

All good ideas Mike. RIP SeXiCaN(OD), Norad(OD), ChoBo(OD), Dave(OD), and exradahm(OD)/GhostlyChob(OD)/Froz3n(OD).

-Raged(OD)😁

Edited by Raged(OD)
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 4:32 PM, MikeU1(OD) said:

These issues should be taken directly to @R.agnarok(OD) that we can address them if there are security flaws. While I'm all for discussion on moving forward, I think exposing any potential security risks shouldn't be made public unless it's been patched. Fee free to send either myself or R.ag (or both, whichever) a message regarding these so we can address them. I also encourage anyone believing they found a security risk, to bring it to a General or Commander so that we can get it confirmed and addressed.

The rest of the topics I'm fine with bringing to the meeting. I look forward to this meeting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sent

See ya'll soon!