Sign in to follow this  
TypeReaL(OD)

Hell Let Loose

for those wondering it is a extreme realism ww2 50v50 available on steam, currently been playing a few hours a night and the experience is quite awesome. you begin in a 6 man squad with multiple roles from rifleman, anti tank, machine gunner. different squad types are available for tanks and also a recon squads for snipers and scout units.

Now Keep in mind im pretty prevalent in the standard age fps top %on the mw/bo4/ww2 leaderboards and this game had me rethinking what I thought fps could be the tactical element makes for very tense moments where one wrong step you are dead a very heavy fog of war keeps you constantly on edge and it was pretty unforgiving. Instead of running and gunning like most fps I was finding myself taking cover and using tactical thinking with my squad the in game voice is spot on btw.

If anyone wants to play its like 30$ canadian so cheaper for you covid infested yanks can I say that is it politically correct do I care find out tmrw same bat time same bat channel 😄 on steam and brings the utter feeling of being as close to under constant threat of death as possible

below is a video for your viewing pleasure

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)

I don't care much for shooter games but I'd pay money to see what a TypeReaL thinking tactically looks like.

• Like 1

if I told you it involves me yelling Murder at the top of my lungs and charging head first into battle ?

19 hours ago, CAPSLOCK(OD) said:

So Battlefield?

with a lot more realism and lacking sjw motives

52 minutes ago, spark2many(od) said:

shit that looks sweet

its pretty awesome ive been busy with shit latley but gonna get back into er on my day off