Admin Meeting Oct 25th, 6pm cst ×
Sign in to follow this  
MooMoo(OD)

I had to do it

So ever since Kissanime shut down I have been having a hard time finding a good site that I like that has a nice interface, easy to find content, and works with MAL Sync.. I was using kissanime.nz as it is the same exact layout, but it just wasn't updating MAL and I had to manually do it (via Taiga with MAL Sync integrated).

I came across a github post and with it made this little treasure 🙂 Check it out I made a quick video of it. The majority of it stops at about 2 min or so but I let it go through the intro on my example and showed Taiga opening and offering to update as well. 

@Ghost(OD) @snicker66(OD) @Drewg(OD)

Update!

Edited by MooMoo(OD)
added additional link into main post

So your alternative source for anime is Taiga now? Or were you just showcasing Log Horizon?

On 9/9/2020 at 7:08 PM, Terra said:

So your alternative source for anime is Taiga now? Or were you just showcasing Log Horizon?

No, it is the batch file that calls the anime directly to my media player without any ad riddled sites and an overall much smoother stream (mostly because of the lack of ads). Taiga is just a program that integrates with MAL to track episodes, which also updates via this method too. 

😄

1 hour ago, Terra said:

You made it yourself?

I did the batch portion myself yes. The main part that connects to stream the anime is not my code it is from github

That was pretty resourceful of you then, consider me impressed.

• Like 1

Updated it to satisfy my binge needs 😄 I've been slacking on anime lately but once i get going again this will make it way easier now 😛