Admin Meeting Oct 25th, 6pm cst ×
Sign in to follow this  
Purplez(OD)

Purplez' 10th Scavenger Hunt Contest!

Very easy contest to play!  100 fg prize!   First person to post a screenshot of all the scavenger items in their stash winz!  Contest starts today and ends when somebody posts a screen shot of all items to find!  You can enter this contest either as a HC or SC toon.

ITEMS TO FIND:

1.  4 purple juvs any size

2.  3 purple gems any size

3.  1 cracked sash

4.  1 unique item of any kind

5.  1 rare or yellow item of any kind

6.  1 antler for a druid

7.  1 small charm

8.  1 grand charm

9.  1 el rune

RULES:

1.  Must make new level 1 character with nothing on it.  You can either do this in SC or HC.  You cannot bring items from another character.  All scavenger items must be self found.

2.  You are on your honor as a Clan OD member that you Find the items yourself and they are not bought or transferred from another toon.

3.  Must post a screen shot of scavenger inventory of items.

First person to complete the scavenger hunt and post the screenshot of items  WINS everything!  Good luck and have fun scavenging!

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/63354-how-to-take-screen-shots/?tab=comments#comment-831055

• Like 1

after 9 hours of single play i finally finished in Hardcore, not Pusscore,,,lol

purples contest.jpg

4 hours ago, Grey(OD) said:

Wow Grey!  You must have stayed up all night to finish this lol  Yesterday was a day for firsts for you ... first time on Discord and now first time winning the Scavenger hunt.  Congrats.  Send me your JSP account information please.

Consolation prize to @BayButcher(OD) 50 fg cuz I mean 9 hours!!!  OMG  Great effort Lynnie ❤️

Dang it! I stayed up til 2 am and all I needed was a cracked sash and an El rune. 

I am level 21 now, and I have seen crude sashes, low quality sashes, rare sashes, and cracked maces, cracked shields, cracked hard leather armor, but not a single darned cracked sash. What the hell Blizzard?! 

That was a fun contest! Watch, the next monster I kill is going to drop a cracked sash. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hyperdox(OD) said:

Dang it! I stayed up til 2 am and all I needed was a cracked sash and an El rune. 

I am level 21 now, and I have seen crude sashes, low quality sashes, rare sashes, and cracked maces, cracked shields, cracked hard leather armor, but not a single darned cracked sash. What the hell Blizzard?! 

That was a fun contest! Watch, the next monster I kill is going to drop a cracked sash. 

Little secret den you’re find one lol 

11 minutes ago, Sassy said:

Little secret den you’re find one lol 

You would think right! But I did "den of evil" runs, and never found one, lol.

8 minutes ago, Hyperdox(OD) said:

You would think right! But I did "den of evil" runs, and never found one, lol.

Really I’ve always found about 2 in there lol 

kerp hunting then lol