Admin Meeting Oct 25th, 6pm cst ×
Sign in to follow this  
Rich(OD)

Stepping down from Brigadier General.

I feel and I am sure a lot of other people do that it is only fair that I step down from my position as a general at this time. I am sorry I waited so long to do so. I have been meaning to post for several weeks now and have just been busy with life and the times I did log onto my PC were to relax and unwind for a few minutes. I am sorry I was never actually able to really do anything in my position or even really offer any input. I know I have talked to a few people about it already but for those who may not have known in the past few months I have had a lot of issues in real life. My wife and I split up after 12 years which caused me to really re evaluate my life and what is important to me and the answer is myself and my family. I spent way too much time on the computer ignoring everyone and everything around me in my real life and that has come to an end. On a good note I am doing great and have been sober for 4 months now and spending as much time as possible with my children enjoying life! I would still like to be a part of the community maybe in an officer or sr officer capacity. It has been real guys! Thank you for the opportunity to join your ranks and I am sorry I could not do more while here but sometimes life has other plans for us!

• Like 1

I am happy to hear all the positive changes you have made in real life Jason.  It sounds like a win win situation.  I know we will still see you on Discord and in game, so I won't say good bye.  Keep on truckin ❤️ 

Solid move, shows another aspect of being a true leader. Family comes first, but don't forget about yourself

You do you bro. Gotta take care of real life first.

I respect your decision Rich, and I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. 🙂 If you ever need someone to talk to DM me on Discord.

-Raged(OD)😁

Jason,

Much respect.  While I like to promote all of us as a pseudo kind of family here in the clan based on the amount of time we spend together...your family, personal well-being and every day life are far more important.  I am happy to hear this has helped you to make better life decisions.  I wish you the best of luck with that and pray it turns out better than you expected.  I'm sure we can look forward to you stopping by occasionally to check on us Noobs.

Rick