My 1 Year Anniversary

Thats a lot of reading for someone as hungover as myself right now.

Happy to have you in OD dude, solid gamer and a really chill person

• Thanks 1
  • Laugh 1

anniversary.jpg.89ae9b1599511ac14551d76e229ebecd.jpg     

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Dro4Sho(OD) said:

It's crazy to think that one year ago I joined clan OD to have people to run with in D2.  When I met @Purplez(OD) and @Sassy I knew I found a home.  I want to thank both of you for showing me ropes and teaching me along the way.  This was before our SC2 division was resurrected so I had no plans of playing SC much, but within a couple months of being here I met @RedIce(OD) and offered to help as a co lead.  We didn't really know each other so I was very grateful he gave me the opportunity.  Our division has grown into something I am proud to be apart of and I am so thankful to have a concrete foundation to my new home.  I wanna give a huge shout out to several other people for being there for me along the way.  @JD_FKA_Xayj(OD)  You have been great support and thank you for your guidance.  @SuNSeT  Thank you for your help in D2 and support in SC2.  @Raged(OD)  Even though you are not in our SC2 division, its great that you stop in to say hi, show your support, and help our members.  @Froggie420(OD)  Thank you for everything you do in the D2 community.  @Mytho(OD)  I miss you bud.  When I first joined, until the time your game crashed, we did runs almost everyday.  @Stardom(OD)  Thank you for your support in our SC2 tournaments.  @Smoken(OD)  Thanks for all the runs and helping level my characters.  @ZBTtarget(OD)  You have put so much hard work into the D2 division and for that I thank you.  @Yoshi(OD)  You have been right hand man in both divisions.  Thank you for all the time you put in.  @Jumpmansanic(OD)  You have been here since the beginning of our SC2 division and contributed in many ways such as, joining every tournament I've hosted, streaming, casting, posting on youtube, practicing with other members, and being an honest and compassionate person.  @sals(OD)  Thank you for all the time you've spent in discord and with the other people in our division.  You're positive attitude has made our discord a great place to chill.  @CAPSLOCK(OD)  Ever since you have joined, our tournaments have gotten a lot more competitive.  The time you spend in game, on discord, on the website, and in the forums does not go unnoticed.  Thank you for everything you do.  @markohfive(OD)  Mark has supported us in almost every tournament we've held since his return.  Thank you for supporting our tournaments and being another great person to converse with.  @OGsewerat(OD)  Saved the best for last.  Thank you for your support in the tournaments, in discord, with helping other players achieve their goals, and getting that juicy loot.  You were one of the people who motivated me to get to the level of play I am at now.  If i forgot to mention you, I am sorry and I hope you don't take it personally.  Thanks again to everyone who has helped me and our community along the way.  Have a great weekend everyone!  Rant over.

Appreciate having you in the division, hell of a guy, even better gamer. Have a good weekend!

• Thanks 1

Congrats on your 1 year man, and thanks for the shoutout! It feels like you've been here longer than that lol. Here's to hopefully many more years to come! 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Mytho(OD) said:

hey I'm trying to get a no cd installation crack. I have my cd keys 26 digits and another to regular 16. laptop doesn't want to read anything. help a brother, I want to chaos with dro.

Did you try downloading the installer from Blizzard? It doesn't require a CD.

-Raged(OD)😁

On 8/25/2020 at 2:21 PM, Raged(OD) said:

Did you try downloading the installer from Blizzard? It doesn't require a CD.

-Raged(OD)😁

Yeah, When I runned it, it was saying buy now. I got the iso file needed with bitlord. I just need to pay a 40 bucks for a router and firewall thing.