Who are the D3 divisiion leads and co-leads?

I had another member ask me tonight on Discord who to contact to be accepted into the D3 guild.  I couldn't find the thread here on the forum that lists who the current D3 leads and co-leads are.  Am I just not seeing them?  Anyway, @MooMoo(OD) eventually accepted them into the guild.

@TypeReaL(OD) I know is the main D3 lead, but which thread is current with that info?  Thanks in advance.

According to the division administrators thread, @TypeReaL(OD) is the main leader with @Immortalmaddness(OD) & @EdgiestWall(OD) both listed as co-leads as of June 21st.

Actually that was me that accepted him. I currently just have hari as a Co-lead and with covid im working a lot and battling a slighty substance issue but im getting it, If anyone wants to join me in leading id be glad for the help

@MelodicRose(OD) yeah immortal took a LoA for something from lead and Ive been so damn busy the last few weeks I get on for a few hrs then its like ugh so tired but once the heat stops and I get this fully out of my system im gonna be back on track

Also any officer on the d3 in game clan can add barring their on if im not there hit up @CompFreak(OD) I set him as one for this purpose

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)
1 hour ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Also any officer on the d3 in game clan can add barring their on if im not there hit up @CompFreak(OD) I set him as one for this purpose

To be fair, I do play D3 on occasion, but as a "break" from regular gaming, and not on a consistent basis... Which is why I was not interested in leading the division. If I happen to be online and see an application to the in-game guild / community, I would be more than happy to approve any applications, but honestly, I've recently enjoyed spending my time playing FFxiv on a more regular basis, and have been invited to help lead the upcoming division for it...

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

To be fair, I do play D3 on occasion, but as a "break" from regular gaming, and not on a consistent basis... Which is why I was not interested in leading the division. If I happen to be online and see an application to the in-game guild / community, I would be more than happy to approve any applications, but honestly, I've recently enjoyed spending my time playing FFxiv on a more regular basis, and have been invited to help lead the upcoming division for it...

for every member you accept its a bottle of canadian whiskey 😄

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

According to the division administrators thread, @TypeReaL(OD) is the main leader with @Immortalmaddness(OD) & @EdgiestWall(OD) both listed as co-leads as of June 21st.

Im here, and always playing D3. I have tried to add folks in the past but I do not have any rights to do so. @TypeReaL(OD)Can you check to make sure IM set up correctly?

I also dont get notifications that anyone is waiting

I'm still here. 🙂

3 hours ago, EdgiestWall(OD) said:

Im here, and always playing D3. I have tried to add folks in the past but I do not have any rights to do so. @TypeReaL(OD)Can you check to make sure IM set up correctly?

I also dont get notifications that anyone is waiting

I also checked to see your Status & You're also set-up as an Officer! 

• Like 1

I'm able to help out as well, even small stuff like hanging with new recruits and grinding rifts and just welcoming them into the fam 🙂

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Brudasha(OD) said:

I'm able to help out as well, even small stuff like hanging with new recruits and grinding rifts and just welcoming them into the fam 🙂

Im always on playing as well, however d3 has been really quiet for the past few weeks, i mean reallllllllllll quiet

2 minutes ago, EdgiestWall(OD) said:

Im always on playing as well, however d3 has been really quiet for the past few weeks, i mean reallllllllllll quiet

hmu im usually on around 6-7pm central time; played for a few hours with cot and tyreal

14 minutes ago, EdgiestWall(OD) said:

OK Im usually on in the mornings will try to get on at night

on my days off of work I usually try and play some as well but I'm the GM of a bar so what day or days that ends up being is up in there and stuff but if ya ever see me on toss me an invite 🙂