Rendii(OD)

Rendii(OD) Introduction

Hi all, I'm Rendii! I am rather new to OverDosed, but from the time that I've been here I really enjoy the feeling of a community and I've met a lot of new friends! Here's a few things about me:

>I am a Freshman at a local Technical College, Majoring in Film Studies.

>I enjoy playing video games (obviously)

>I am an amateur video editor, so if you need any help making videos then hit me up! My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5Dk2rO0H-xJt8W7FxA2zw/featured

Games I Play: 

Halo

League of Legends

Call of Duty

Grand Theft Auto

Path of Exile

About me:

My real name is Owen but I prefer to use my online alias, Rendii. I am 18 years old, and a very easy-going person. I am from Maryland but moved to Georgia in 2018. I am naturally an introvert but I'm actually very sociable! I spend my free time playing online with friends to get away from the stressors of life (I'm sure most of you can relate). If I'm not spending my free time playing video games, I am usually spending time with my girlfriend. As a matter of fact, she is currently in her trial period for OD! Her username is HoesBeTrippin(OD). I am super excited to meet all of you and I'm enthusiastic for my future within OverDosed Gaming. 

On that note.

Let's have fun together!

Thanks all,

Rendii

632517351_RendiiODSignature.thumb.png.a943c20cdce04a2f228518e402662a12.png

23 hours ago, Badboi(OD) said:

Welcome to the community Rendii! Do you play Warzone?

Yeah, I do! My IGN is "Pierce Bann"

Sorry for the late response btw!

Thanks!

Rendii

Welcome Rendii,

I'm a senior at the university of central missouri, working on my b.s. degree in cyber security.

Keep up the schooling! Exciting to see a relationship come into OD together.

I wish you and HoesBeTripping a great experience within OD and have fun!

Welcome Rendii!  You are indeed correct.  This is a fun gaming community.  I don't play your game, but if you ever find yourself on D2, feel free to hit me up or come visit the D2 channel on Discord.  

On 7/31/2020 at 3:42 PM, Rendii(OD) said:

Hi all, I'm Rendii! I am rather new to OverDosed, but from the time that I've been here I really enjoy the feeling of a community and I've met a lot of new friends! Here's a few things about me:

>I am a Freshman at a local Technical College, Majoring in Film Studies.

>I enjoy playing video games (obviously)

>I am an amateur video editor, so if you need any help making videos then hit me up! My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5Dk2rO0H-xJt8W7FxA2zw/featured

Games I Play: 

Halo

League of Legends

Call of Duty

Grand Theft Auto

Path of Exile

About me:

My real name is Owen but I prefer to use my online alias, Rendii. I am 18 years old, and a very easy-going person. I am from Maryland but moved to Georgia in 2018. I am naturally an introvert but I'm actually very sociable! I spend my free time playing online with friends to get away from the stressors of life (I'm sure most of you can relate). If I'm not spending my free time playing video games, I am usually spending time with my girlfriend. As a matter of fact, she is currently in her trial period for OD! Her username is HoesBeTrippin(OD). I am super excited to meet all of you and I'm enthusiastic for my future within OverDosed Gaming. 

On that note.

Let's have fun together!

Thanks all,

Rendii

632517351_RendiiODSignature.thumb.png.a943c20cdce04a2f228518e402662a12.png

Rendition, welcome to the community. It’s nice to have you here. 

I’m JD, I currently do a lot of backend work for the community ranging from discord to social media co-lead. I’m currently a leader in the FFXIV squad and I help out with Halo still as it’s my former division. 

I love forward to seeing you around the community. If you’re maybe interested in taking part in the Social Media team. Please feel free to poke me or the leader @MelodicRose(OD). We’d be happy to have ya.

4 hours ago, Rendii(OD) said:

Yeah, I do! My IGN is "Pierce Bann"

Sorry for the late response btw!

Thanks!

Rendii

My Id is BadboiOD#3411078. Glad to see another from Hotlanta. I just moved from Marietta to Roswell this month. My fiancee is in the community as well, MoMo(OD), but she DSLs out all the time.

3 hours ago, JD_FKA_Xayj(OD) said:

Rendition, welcome to the community. It’s nice to have you here. 

I’m JD, I currently do a lot of backend work for the community ranging from discord to social media co-lead. I’m currently a leader in the FFXIV squad and I help out with Halo still as it’s my former division. 

I love forward to seeing you around the community. If you’re maybe interested in taking part in the Social Media team. Please feel free to poke me or the leader @MelodicRose(OD). We’d be happy to have ya.

Thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely think about the Social Media team!

33 minutes ago, Badboi(OD) said:

My Id is BadboiOD#3411078. Glad to see another from Hotlanta. I just moved from Marietta to Roswell this month. My fiancee is in the community as well, MoMo(OD), but she DSLs out all the time.

It's awesome to see another couple in the community. Best of luck to you both! I'll be sure to add your ID soon!

3 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Welcome Rendii!  You are indeed correct.  This is a fun gaming community.  I don't play your game, but if you ever find yourself on D2, feel free to hit me up or come visit the D2 channel on Discord.  

Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to message you if I ever decide to play D2.

19 hours ago, Sassy said:

Welcome rendii   To OD I’m Julie aka sassy 💁‍♀️ I’ll post couple things for you  

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/69604-discord-guides/

Thanks for the welcome and the help!

4 hours ago, MikeU1(OD) said:

Welcome Rendii,

I'm a senior at the university of central missouri, working on my b.s. degree in cyber security.

Keep up the schooling! Exciting to see a relationship come into OD together.

I wish you and HoesBeTripping a great experience within OD and have fun!

Thanks for the welcome, and good luck on your studies!

2 hours ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

Welcome to OD!

Thanks for the welcome! Hope to see you around sometime!

welcome to OD~~~!

Welcome again Rendii! If you ever need any help or have any questions about anything feel free to message me on here, Discord, or the main website. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁