Sign in to follow this  
Purplez(OD)

Beauty Contest - SC/HC Enigma prizes!

Just how creative are our D2 members?  This contest begins today and will end on Wednesday, August 5, 2020.  Such a simple contest really.  You have a few options to show your "beauty" in game.  Entries  can be outfitting your D2 character in an especially beautiful outfit, then screen shotting and posting your entry here on the forum.  While purple outfits will, of course, catch my eye, I know that there is beauty in other colors as well so all entries will be taken into account.

The other way to enter the contest is to draw a picture in game using stuff like in game gold dropped on the ground in a pattern, or using juvs or whatever you want to draw a picture.  I have even seen really good pictures mixing a combination of fire and gold.  It's up to you what you want your entry to look like.

There will be one hardcore and one softcore winner of an enigma.  You can enter as many times as you want. 

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/63354-how-to-take-screen-shots/?tab=comments#comment-831055

• Like 1

Matching blue everything. Blue cows and a pile of Moo (although the M started breaking by the time I got around to screenshotting. Took too long to make it I guess) 🙂

hehe

moo blue3.png

moo blue2.png

moo blue.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wowsa!  That's alot of blue.  But I really like the picture.  Very  creative and eye catching even if it is blue.  @MooMoo(OD)

kiki challenge ?  lol610448904_keykeychalange.thumb.jpg.1801a6d83733265b9730737b89768730.jpg

• Like 2

Aaron should win just because of the colour BLUE 🙂 

• Like 1

HCL

I went all RED to change it up~

in order:

Screenshot006.thumb.jpg.a2bb973d3fb948271d7d677b234ecb60.jpg

Screenshot008.thumb.jpg.ca46fb51d5c8bf1666a7caa81724477a.jpg

Screenshot002.thumb.jpg.43cd3f61887d8c6f0821c42b8d810992.jpg

Screenshot004.thumb.jpg.2fcddec992da3c8b96cfefdb49f9b695.jpg

Screenshot003.thumb.jpg.8b99e36b1b96ee2555ad4fbe5fb1caeb.jpg

THE END. lol

Edited by JR(OD)
  • Love 1

Another awesome entry. If you both are going for the same prize and are they they only entries then we will roll the dice on Discord. But we will see what we see with more entries

i thought aaron was going for SCL prize n me HCL prize? ><

@JR(OD) @MooMoo(OD) Are the winners!  JR picked the HCL enigma and Aaron picked the SCL one.  Thanks to all who entered.  Enjoy your prizes.

Aaron @RadarRick(OD) has your enigma prize, he was using it briefly.

• Like 2