Sign in to follow this  
CAPSLOCK(OD)

CAPSLOCK v. SALS

Sals and I, in a majestic moment of fortune and destiny, met on the 1v1 ladder. Sals has been climbing that ladder like a jaguar who sees a sloth.  And I've been falling faster than 50 pounds of lead compared to 50 pounds of feathers in a burlap sack.

The match is more momentous than you would be lead to believe.  Sals brought an attack and then it turns into a nightmare. 

#loot, #seweratfakemasters, #Salsberrysteak

CAPSLOCK V SALS ON LADDER WOW HOW DO I WIN HE LOSE QQ TT.SC2Replay

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CAPSLOCK(OD) said:

Sals and I, in a majestic moment of fortune and destiny, met on the 1v1 ladder. Sals has been climbing that ladder like a jaguar who sees a sloth.  And I've been falling faster than 50 pounds of lead compared to 50 pounds of feathers in a burlap sack.

The match is more momentous than you would be lead to believe.  Sals brought an attack and then it turns into a nightmare. 

#loot, #seweratfakemasters, #Salsberrysteak

CAPSLOCK V SALS ON LADDER WOW HOW DO I WIN HE LOSE QQ TT.SC2Replay 108.06 kB · 1 download

There a way to post this so I can watch on my phone lol?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SuNSeT said:

There a way to post this so I can watch on my phone lol?

I suppose we can have certain matches posted to Youtube and then linking the video here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CAPSLOCK(OD) said:

I suppose we can have certain matches posted to Youtube and then linking the video here.

Dude, that would be clutch...a lot of people enjoy just watching sc, rather then playing it...and it would prob direct traffic our way for more players, if you add a link to site

Helps me learn the new meta and builds too...havent played since WoL :*(

• Like 1

That was a fun match to watch. Also, those purification nova's.. jeez man. I didn't even see them at first till they nuked 1/2 of Capslocks' army. Good game guys. That was fun to watch. 😛

ya keep these comin boys...i want this sc2 div to replicate the success of tl.net

You guys got the right core. Keep building, keep posting these reps!