Sign in to follow this  
redops(OD)

Huge Success

Wow...I am still filled with excitement about how our first League of Legends squad night went last night so we decided to do another one this evening!!! If your interested in joining us for some ARAMS, Norms, or Nexus Blitz games connect to the Lobby Voice Ch. in the League of Legends section of our discord. I am currently in the voice ch. now, but was hoping to start squad night in about an hour or so...Hope to see you there!!!

Sincerely,

League of Legends Squad Leader WO1 Redops(OD)

• Like 3

Amazing work! Keep it up! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out, I'll be happy to help where I can. Just don't ask me to play cuz I'm so bad. xD Anything else I'm 100% happy to help with.

I'm really happy to hear the take over and push to activity for the LoL squad is going so well for you @redops(OD)!

As Aerineth said, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need assistance with anything. 

Any thing going on tonight? i'd like to run a few matches with you guys....

Maybe I’ll try this game out

On 8/1/2020 at 9:12 AM, Badboi(OD) said:

Maybe I’ll try this game out

Please do I miss playing LoL with you!

On 8/3/2020 at 4:53 PM, Stardom(OD) said:

Please do I miss playing LoL with you!

I’ll need space for it. I’m thinking about buying another SSD (Lol is like 100 Gigs). 

Good Afternoon Everyone, 

Squad night this weekend is going to be Friday night instead of Saturday, because we will be too busy preparing for Clash happening Saturday evening, and Sunday Evening...Tomorrow night we will focus on running 5v5 in house Summoners Rift games. Hopefully we can have 5 others to play a few games against the OD Clash team!!! 

• Like 1

I will not lie, I play tons of aram, but I am also quite into smack talking when I play league so I keep to myself unless I play with my fraternity brothers. Please hit me up if you ever need a +1, I can keep the smack talk to myself 🙂

Ha. Listening to you talk smack is almost enough to make me want to play a bit again just to hear what that's like. The PJPotter I remember was pretty mild, did college go and turn you into a bad boy when I wasn't looking?