Sign in to follow this  
JD_FKA_Xayj(OD)

Community Meetings

Hello Everyone!

I apologize for my lack of communication on this topic. 

I will not in fact be taking over the hosting responsibilities for the Community Meetings. 

If anyone wants to take over the hosting responsibilities please let the senior administration know. 

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure we will get someone to take these over 🙂 wouldn’t it be nice if an officer could do these ? What you think Jd 

8 minutes ago, Sassy said:

I’m pretty sure we will get someone to take these over 🙂 wouldn’t it be nice if an officer could do these ? What you think Jd 

An Officer would indeed be great. Having a Jr./Sr. Officer and take this over and gather the concerns of our members would be awesome. All though I would be happy if anyone from the community Enlisted-Commander wanted to run the meetings. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JD_FKA_Xayj(OD) said:

An Officer would indeed be great. Having a Jr./Sr. Officer and take this over and gather the concerns of our members would be awesome. All though I would be happy if anyone from the community Enlisted-Commander wanted to run the meetings. 

Absolutely agree but my thinking was because of the talk not a lot officers are getting involved you know just a thought 

• Upvote 1

I have returned I shall gladly take over the community meetings and I will do my best to make these as good as they used to be. I will also try to get some warrant officers/officers involved so that way I can help them get into the hosting position. I hope none of you mind.

• Like 1

Welcome welcome back! So happy to see you taking on the community meetings and if there's anything I can do to help let me know