Sign in to follow this  
Raged(OD)

Returning from IA

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone. As some of you may know, and most may not know I have been IA from the clan for the past couple months. This was because my brother (Former exradahm(OD), GhostlyChob(OD), and Froz3n(OD)) overdosed from heroin cut with fentanyl, and passed away unexpectedly. I needed time away to process and get my head right. Since his passing I haven't played any video games at all which is not normal for me. I just recently started getting the desire to get back into something as well as return to the community. I know I didn't have to share all of these details with everyone, but I'm a fairly open person so I don't mind. Thanks to those who knew who reached out while I was away. It helped knowing that I had friends here that cared, and means a lot. I'm glad to be back, and I look forward to seeing/talking/gaming with you all again soon. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

Edited by Raged(OD)
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

You're right, you didn't have to publicly share why you were away. It take bravery to open up to those around you about what has hurt you. But non the less we appreciate you taking the time to open up to us. As always you know we're here for you in the highs and the lows. 

I'm glad to have you back around. I look forward to getting chat and game with you again. 

Edited by JD_FKA_Xayj(OD)
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JD_FKA_Xayj(OD) said:

You're right, you didn't have to publicly share why you were away. But non the less we appreciate you taking the time to open up to us. As always you know we're here for you in the highs and the lows. 

I'm glad to have you back around. I look forward to getting chat and game with you again. 

Thanks JD! I figured me sharing the details could end up doing some good. Maybe it could help someone else from sharing the same fate by realizing the pain people go through when something like that happens or at least have them second guess their decisions.

-Raged(OD)😁

• Thanks 1

its so good to have you back billy and like i said on discord my condolences to you and your family much love Sas :) 

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, Sassy said:

its so good to have you back billy and like i said on discord my condolences to you and your family much love Sas 🙂

Thanks Julie! I'm happy to be back. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

• Love 1

I am glad to see that you're back and look forward to seeing your face around here again 😛

• Love 1

We have missed you Raged. Grief and loss of a loved one is something so very hard to get past and get through but life does go on which is an awful saying. The memories never go away, the missing of them never goes away, and it hurts a lot. My condolences to you and your family.

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I am glad to see that you're back and look forward to seeing your face around here again 😛

Thanks Kait! I turned to the dark side today, and bought a copy of FFXIV so I'll be starting that up in the very near future. 🙂

24 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

We have missed you Raged. Grief and loss of a loved one is something so very hard to get past and get through but life does go on which is an awful saying. The memories never go away, the missing of them never goes away, and it hurts a lot. My condolences to you and your family.

Thanks Cindy! I really appreciate it. I've missed everyone as well, and am excited to be back. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

2 hours ago, Raged(OD) said:

Thanks Kait! I turned to the dark side today, and bought a copy of FFXIV so I'll be starting that up in the very near future. 🙂

I'M NOT EXCITED, I'M DEFINITELY TRYING NOT TO MAINTAIN COMPOSURE.

*This is exciting and kait is very excited and looks forward to playing with you in the future*

• Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

*This is exciting and kait is very excited and looks forward to playing with you in the future*

So you ran my division into the ground and jump ship ..... sellout

welcome back dude, we will be talking

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Hahaha. 😂 I'm excited too. It will be a nice change. I've never played before, but I've played WoW on and off since vanilla so it should be at least kind of similar.

9 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

So you ran my division into the ground and jump ship ..... sellout

welcome back dude, we will be talking

Thanks Scottie! I'm glad you're back around man. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

I know I already said hello in the Discord but I want to take another opportunity to say welcome back. Take your time getting back into the swing of things and don't overstress yourself. We'll all be here for you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zakspeeed(OD) said:

I know I already said hello in the Discord but I want to take another opportunity to say welcome back. Take your time getting back into the swing of things and don't overstress yourself. We'll all be here for you.

Thanks Zak. I appreciate it man! 🙂

53 minutes ago, Froggie420(OD) said:

Welcome back @Raged(OD)

Thanks Froggie! How've you been?

-Raged(OD)😁

2 hours ago, Raged(OD) said:

Thanks Zak. I appreciate it man! 🙂

Thanks Froggie! How've you been?

-Raged(OD)😁

Still kickin.. Thats bout it.. Nothing too exciting.. Fishin sux this year so im blah.

53 minutes ago, Froggie420(OD) said:

Still kickin.. Thats bout it.. Nothing too exciting.. Fishin sux this year so im blah.

That's sad to hear. I was gonna ask if you'd caught any fish lately. What's the cause of it sucking this year?

-Raged(OD)😁

3 minutes ago, Raged(OD) said:

That's sad to hear. I was gonna ask if you'd caught any fish lately. What's the cause of it sucking this year?

-Raged(OD)😁

ima say its the heat but idk.

Welcome back man. Wasn't aware of the reason you were away. Sad to hear that. Very hard losing anyone especially siblings. 

welcome back bro! glad to see u in discord ~ if you ever want to talk. hit me up :) hope it all gets better from here on out~

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Froggie420(OD) said:

ima say its the heat but idk.

Ahhh yeah that makes sense. I wonder if it could be due to the lack of rain as well.

7 hours ago, SuNSeT said:

Welcome back man. Wasn't aware of the reason you were away. Sad to hear that. Very hard losing anyone especially siblings. 

Thanks bro I appreciate it. I feel especially bad for my parents and nephew. :l

6 hours ago, JR(OD) said:

welcome back bro! glad to see u in discord ~ if you ever want to talk. hit me up 🙂 hope it all gets better from here on out~

Thanks JR! I appreciate it man. It was good seeing you too. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁

Edited by Raged(OD)

You don’t understand how great it is to see you back, you were missed. I’m truly sorry for your loss brother. Always here for ya man ❤️

• Love 1

1 hour ago, ZBTtarget(OD) said:

You don’t understand how great it is to see you back, you were missed. I’m truly sorry for your loss brother. Always here for ya man ❤️

Thanks ZBT! It means a lot man. I missed you all too. It's good to be back. 🙂

-Raged(OD)😁