Sign in to follow this  
PoPs(OD)

PoPs(OD) 4th Eval 2020

On 7/13/2020 at 4:31 PM, Aerineth(OD) said:

Can you give any contributions to other divisions you've made? Contributions could be anything from helping the division leaders in their Division, or helped with an issue that has come up?

I can vouch that PoPs helped me personally a lot while I was running the D3 division, and again when I was co-lead of the Halo division. He helped me countless times with admin stuff on the website, forum, and Discord that I couldn't do along with answering random questions I'd have about the clan. One of the main reasons PoPs became one of my go to generals is because he has always been very responsive, available, and I don't feel like I'm being a bother when I message him.

On another note when Julie was out with the virus I was pretty active on D2 as my secondary game, and he ended up training me on using the recruitment bot as well as the ops bots in channel so I could help when I could with recruiting efforts and kicking/banning people if needed.

PoPs while I agree that you could vote on promotions more, and should post on all evals I believe that the good outweighs the bad. I believe you'll learn from theses constructive criticisms, imprive/correct what needs improved/corrected, and continue to be the great leader that you are in this clan. You have my support!

-Raged(OD)😁

PoPs. Thank you for all of your contributions that you have given the division and community. I believe that everyone's previous posts on advice to advance hits the mark. You are not ready yet. Again, thank you.

I think pretty much everyone else already covered much of what I would have.

You are, like Sassy, the pinnacle of the 3rd star. And the amount that you contribute to the Diablo 2 community is undeniable. But that step to the 4th star is about so much more than just Diablo 2. I have to respectfully also deny your climb to the 4th star.

But don't think that the respect I have for you has changed. I look forward to the next several months and hopefully would love to see you branch out of D2 and become more active in discussions involving the entire community and becoming more community based instead of divisional. Keep doing the amazing things your doing for D2, and should you apply some of that to the rest of the Community, it's going to be noticeable instantaneously. Best of luck buddy! 

@PoPs(OD)... I am aware that this is a very busy time for you IRL between work and health concerns, let alone all the "D2 drama" that has become a regular for you to handle. That said, I wish you could have found time to make even a "I'll respond to questions as soon as I can" post in here, or even reached out to myself and others that have unanswered questions, privately. As you are quite aware,  we Generals regularly have issues that come up which require reasonably timely responses (a week or sometimes less). With that, I am all but forced to vote against your promotion to 4 star at this time, and hope all is well with you. Please feel free to reach out to me any time my friend 🙂.