Sign in to follow this  
Aerineth(OD)

Clan Donation Rewards

Donations are a critical part of what keeps us going. It serves to help pay for our yearly expenses that are detailed here. As such, we felt it was only fitting to find a way to revamp the process and provide a more fitting reward system to those who do donate as a thank you to the member.

This thread will serve as a way to document the current reward tiers and items offered.

Firstly, all costs listed below are achievable with a single donation equal to or greater than what was listed unless otherwise noted. Contributing smaller amounts over time do not achieve the total needed for the item. 

Secondly, donations are no longer a Tier System and you will choose which rewards you want based on your donation amount.

For example:

I donate $25, I can choose to have a Permanent Email ($15) and 2 months of a Donator Channel ($10 total). Alternatively, I can choose to have just 5 months of a Temporary Channel ($25). It is 100% your choice as to what you pick, but your pick cannot exceed your donation amount.

Lastly, an Email, VIP Permanent Chanel, VIP Color, Forum Icon, and Donation Medals are one time awards and cannot be re-earned.

Permanent Email:

• $15

Discord VIP Channel:

• Temp Channel
    • $5/month for Temp Channel, 10 consecutive months = permanent channel
  • Discord VIP Color
    • Permanent yellow tags in available in discord (Even after a resignation) = $10
  • Perm Channel
    • $50 

Donator Forum Icon

• $10 - Permanent even after resignation.

T-shirt

• $25

Donation Medal

• $100 or greater (Can be over time or all at once)

As changes happen in the future to the Donation process and new things are added, this thread will be updated to reflect them.