Sign in to follow this  
Huka_Muka

I don;t know LLD values at all!

Hey folks been a while since I played D2, and tbh never really did LLD so item values are a blank for me.  So who is up for an invigorating round of JSP, or Charsi?

loath%20hood_zpsc4oiumm7.jpgdoom%20crest_zpsasnhpehd.jpgdoom%20crest_zpsasnhpehd.jpg

Thank you for any/all help with these 😄

Also sorry for the double post it's been forever since I have used the forums xD.  Getting the hang of everything again.

the level 30 ones look useful but i dont lld either

5 hours ago, SuNSeT said:

the level 30 ones look useful but i dont lld either

I agree.  I'm awful at prices in general.  Yesterday was the first time I used jsp in probably 7-8 years lol

11 hours ago, Huka_Muka said:

Also sorry for the double post it's been forever since I have used the forums xD.  Getting the hang of everything again.

Long time no see there Huka. Hope you're doing well! Good to see you hanging around the community again!

1 minute ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

Long time no see there Huka. Hope you're doing well! Good to see you hanging around the community again!

Hey ty ty 😄 I actually got ahold of Hari on jsp to reactivate 😄  Randomly picked up playing D2 a couple days before the reset, and you can't do D2 without OD.  Also couldn't remember my forum login stuff for the life of me so my apologies on the (OD)less alias xD

1 hour ago, Huka_Muka said:

Hey ty ty 😄 I actually got ahold of Hari on jsp to reactivate 😄  Randomly picked up playing D2 a couple days before the reset, and you can't do D2 without OD.  Also couldn't remember my forum login stuff for the life of me so my apologies on the (OD)less alias xD

I can reset it's password and merge this one into it if you prefer to use that one?

Yeah we can do that.  My bad it's been forever, and a day since I used the forums etc. xD