Sassy

Sassy 4th Evaluation

16 hours ago, Sassy said:

And what a friend you have been nick thank you for you’re support means a lot 💙

Oh nick I did have that star before but lost it through Stupidity on my part 

3 hours ago, Sassy said:

Oh nick I did have that star before but lost it through Stupidity on my part 

O i know but its time to regain it.  We r all stupid one time or another.. Just best to learn n try not to repeat..

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Froggie420(OD) said:

O i know but its time to regain it.  We r all stupid one time or another.. Just best to learn n try not to repeat..

Absolutely nick 💙

SASSSAYYYYYYYYY  your old buttttt you know i loves ya  😛  always got da support of Merica  ^_^

• Love 1

1 hour ago, MERICA(OD) said:

SASSSAYYYYYYYYY  your old buttttt you know i loves ya  😛  always got da support of Merica  ^_^

Aww thanks Chris thanks for  continually supporting  Me 🙂 

Posted (edited)

Good morning Sassy(OD),

I would like to start by saying I appreciate your hard work and dedication that you've given to this clan. With an astounding 314 recruits and over 30 members that are currently active, you have shown great interest in making Clan OD great again! No other person, not even our current commanders have risen to a number such as yours. The clan's total number of members over the past decade has ranged between 200-300. That being said, you solely could have made your clan with those types of numbers, yet, you stayed loyal and committed to ours. You've brought in solid members that carry traditional values and pride, even your recruits have risen to general rankings. What I will assume, since I haven't been around for a while and considering the numbers of recruits you brought in and the many comments above me, that you show guidance for your recruits and kept them under your wing. You replied to my introduction with open arms and a warm welcome. You didn't have to do that, but you did and it made me feel welcomed, again. Although we do live in different time zones, I can see how it would be hard to find a perfect window, like you mentioned to correlate with the General Meetings. I wish this could be worked out and tried to be worked around, but shouldn't be punished if you're not able to show.

While my time back, I have enjoyed every conversation we've had. Despite not being the Starcraft 2 division, you bring smiles and laughter to our discord channel. We enjoy you, I enjoy you, and doing things like that, shows you naturally go above and beyond to spread your wisdom and love to everyone with our clan. You've have been through a lot, and with all those burdens, you consistently keep moving. You're a strong woman. You have two families, the one in the United Kingdom and the second is Clan OD. Yet, you still find time to balance between the two. I'm proud you beat cancer and I'm also sorry about your loss, yet you stayed with us when the times were rough and the members showed how deeply they cared about you. Again, because of your love for the clan and how much dedication you've put into the clan, along with never leaving the clan, I applaud you for everything you've done for this clan and your division. 

I look at the incident that happened back in June 2019, despite her reasoning as a simple mistake. I ensure Sassy(OD) is remorseful about the incident and has learned from that mistake, yet we shouldn't let that dwell on her any longer. It's been over a year. Just like our old motto, "Respect is earned, not given". I believe, Sassy(OD) has earned back that respect, trust, and confidentiality and therefore I approve of her evaluation to the rank of Lieutenant-General. 

Thank you again, Sassy(OD) for how committed you are to our clan. 

Edited by MikeU1(OD)
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, MikeU1(OD) said:

Good morning Sassy(OD),

I would like to start by saying I appreciate your hard work and dedication that you've given to this clan. With an astounding 314 recruits and over 30 members that are currently active, you have shown great interest in making Clan OD great again! No other person, not even our current commanders have risen to a number such as yours. The clan's total number of members over the past decade has ranged between 200-300. That being said, you solely could have made your clan with those types of numbers, yet, you stayed loyal and committed to ours. You've brought in solid members that carry traditional values and pride, even your recruits have risen to general rankings. What I will assume, since I haven't been around for a while and considering the numbers of recruits you brought in and the many comments above me, that you show guidance for your recruits and kept them under your wing. You replied to my introduction with open arms and a warm welcome. You didn't have to do that, but you did and it made me feel welcomed, again. Although we do live in different time zones, I can see how it would be hard to find a perfect window, like you mentioned to correlate with the General Meetings. I wish this could be worked out and tried to be worked around, but shouldn't be punished if you're not able to show.

While my time back, I have enjoyed every conversation we've had. Despite not being the Starcraft 2 division, you bring smiles and laughter to our discord channel. We enjoy you, I enjoy you, and doing things like that, shows you naturally go above and beyond to spread your wisdom and love to everyone with our clan. You've have been through a lot, and with all those burdens, you consistently keep moving. You're a strong woman. You have two families, the one in the United Kingdom and the second is Clan OD. Yet, you still find time to balance between the two. I'm proud you beat cancer and I'm also sorry about your loss, yet you stayed with us when the times were rough and the members showed how deeply they cared about you. Again, because of your love for the clan and how much dedication you've put into the clan, along with never leaving the clan, I applaud you for everything you've done for this clan and your division. 

I look at the incident that happened back in June 2019, despite her reasoning as a simple mistake. I ensure Sassy(OD) is remorseful about the incident and has learned from that mistake, yet we shouldn't let that dwell on her any longer. It's been over a year. Just like our old motto, "Respect is earned, not given". I believe, Sassy(OD) has earned back that respect, trust, and confidentiality and therefore I approve of her evaluation to the rank of Lieutenant-General. 

Thank you again, Sassy(OD) for how committed you are to our clan. 

Mike thank you from the bottom of my heart for such kind and lovely words , yes I do class OD as my second family and you Are  my brother from another mother only been talking to you for a short while but you never judge you are always straight to the point with you’re honesty when we are talking you don’t beat around the bush that’s what I really like about , I do have fun when I pop down to you’re channel absolute great bunch of guys , I absolutely agree I feel I have earned that respect back from my terrible mistake but the most that know me know I didn’t do it to cause harm or hate on OD but it should not happened and I should not have it held against me any longer like you say , I do go above and beyond for my division always have and always will because it’s my baby . Thanks again for such kind & lovely words mike 💙💙

Edited by Sassy

I agree that not attending admin meetings shouldn't be held against you, it never has been in the past.  You obviously listen to the recordings which is sufficient.  I had only been in the Clan for 4 months when you posted your first evaluation.  

What I said in your 2018 evaluation:  If there ever was an ambassador to Clan OD, it would hands down be Julie aka Sassy.

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/66967-sassy-evaluations-432018/#comments

Now for my question.  As part of the general ranks already, what is one specific admin topic that you would like to see discussed and/or a change made to the Clan rules?  

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I agree that not attending admin meetings shouldn't be held against you, it never has been in the past.  You obviously listen to the recordings which is sufficient.  I had only been in the Clan for 4 months when you posted your first evaluation.  

What I said in your 2018 evaluation:  If there ever was an ambassador to Clan OD, it would hands down be Julie aka Sassy.

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/66967-sassy-evaluations-432018/#comments

Now for my question.  As part of the general ranks already, what is one specific admin topic that you would like to see discussed and/or a change made to the Clan rules?  

Great question cindy ,there is one specific topic id like to see discussed really  it comes  from a few guys i have spoken to on discord about how they feel about the DSL but i have tried to explain to them that the DSL is there for a reason thank you for your'e question 

• Like 1

Hiya Julie! I'm going to be straight to the point on this one. I already know it won't make a difference but it is a no for me. I know how much you have done for the clan and the division, but over the last year + you have been virtually nonexistent for both. I understand there are reasons behind it, but I don't think there is enough to push you forward at this time (especially being a leader of the d2 division). That being said I don't think you deserve to go the other way either and should take the time you are online to remind everybody of the reasons you got there in the first place. I have noticed that you have been on a lot more as of late than before, but I just can't give it my +1 knowing that while you were gone I had seen so many members come in and say 'op sassy - who is that?' or 'who is julie' etc etc. 

Best of luck to you

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/27/2020 at 11:57 PM, MooMoo(OD) said:

Hiya Julie! I'm going to be straight to the point on this one. I already know it won't make a difference but it is a no for me. I know how much you have done for the clan and the division, but over the last year + you have been virtually nonexistent for both. I understand there are reasons behind it, but I don't think there is enough to push you forward at this time (especially being a leader of the d2 division). That being said I don't think you deserve to go the other way either and should take the time you are online to remind everybody of the reasons you got there in the first place. I have noticed that you have been on a lot more as of late than before, but I just can't give it my +1 knowing that while you were gone I had seen so many members come in and say 'op sassy - who is that?' or 'who is julie' etc etc. 

Best of luck to you

Thanks for posting Aaron but I have only been back since January not a year  but I understand what you’re saying but I have been around these pass 6 months  I have been to  I think 2 admin meetings I have done what is expected of me since I have returned , I had to take tine away when my daughter passed and if anyone expected me to game then is nuts real life comes first always will  I’m sorry , and the amount of time I put into Od for all them years and missed out on my family that is one thing il never do again put gaming before my family If I’m wrong in saying that then I’m sorry again , but I have done what’s expected of me   maybe not others plus I’m not on the same times as others are so few won’t know me but I respect what you have said Aaron I appreciate you posting on my eval 🙂 

Edited by Sassy

would like to comment that sassy has always been sweet and tries to walk people who are clueless to clans(....me) into becoming a productive member within the clan shes a great friend who checks in on everyone to see how the're doing, well helping to broaden the clan and increase its members shes a great person and a great leader

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, psy9zach(OD) said:

would like to comment that sassy has always been sweet and tries to walk people who are clueless to clans(....me) into becoming a productive member within the clan shes a great friend who checks in on everyone to see how the're doing, well helping to broaden the clan and increase its members shes a great person and a great leader

Thank you Zach for you’re kind words 

oh you’re not that bad Zach 🤣🤣🤣

On 6/27/2020 at 6:57 PM, MooMoo(OD) said:

I already know it won't make a difference but it is a no for me. I know how much you have done for the clan and the division, but over the last year + you have been virtually nonexistent for both. I understand there are reasons behind it, but I don't think there is enough to push you forward at this time (especially being a leader of the d2 division).

It's almost like being gone for a year leaves roughly a year long gap in the resume. 

I think since her return from IA Sassy has more than fulfilled her roles as a General and continues to be a great Leader and role-model within the D2 division. 

On 6/24/2020 at 10:01 AM, Purplez(OD) said:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Moist(OD) said:

suck my ass moomoo <3. #sassygang

10/10 sassy is basically the d2 squad. She has like 500 member children running around. She is basically the d2 mom. Get her, her star.

2 hours ago, Tmac(OD) said:

It's almost like being gone for a year leaves roughly a year long gap in the resume. 

I think since her return from IA Sassy has more than fulfilled her roles as a General and continues to be a great Leader and role-model within the D2 division. 

Please keep this topic to evaluation related content. All I did was offer constructive criticism. If there is an issue with what I posted then @Sassy or any of you can pm me directly and discuss it. Thanks

I've noticed the increase inactivity and am one who can attest to Sassy's availability whether it be night or morning she always around and that's even with the big difference in timezone. She recruits, she attends meetings, she leads and teaches other how to be effective leaders. I don't think i can think of anything else i can ask of sassy considering she has shown that shes here for the long run and will be a benefit to the division. Even when life has thrown a few wrenches in her spokes she still is here offering others her help. you get my vote sassy!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, ScudBarb(OD) said:

I've noticed the increase inactivity and am one who can attest to Sassy's availability whether it be night or morning she always around and that's even with the big difference in timezone. She recruits, she attends meetings, she leads and teaches other how to be effective leaders. I don't think i can think of anything else i can ask of sassy considering she has shown that shes here for the long run and will be a benefit to the division. Even when life has thrown a few wrenches in her spokes she still is here offering others her help. you get my vote sassy!!!!

Thank you for you’re kind words gus means a lot that you can see what I have been doing since my  full return in JANUARY  obviously while I was grieving I could not do much but I always spoke to pops every day I knew what was going on and I even weighted in on things if they was needed from @PoPs(OD) he can vouch for me on that , absolutely you know you can get me on here discord even snap chat and Facebook to help with a problem or just a query  Or just a chat and I’ll always be here for you guys , thanks again Gus for you’re support 

Posted (edited)

Julie Is one of the top people in the clan. sHe is always recruiting and helping who  ever needs it. Did she make a mistake yes, is she sorry for it of course. will she do it again no. I  vouch for her 100%.

Edited by Smoken(OD)
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Julie....Im glad to see you get the chance to regain your star. Id say you served your time....anyways, I was there thru ur IA.  At one point you were thinking about resigning the D2 lead....I talked you out of that because even tho u was IA, you and I still talked D2 issues and people.  You helped me solve some minor issues we had.....I support your promo here GL

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Julie, your promotion is well warranted in my opinion. It would make sense that people would question who you were when you were on IA for a long period of time - for well warranted reasoning. I think you've made yourself incredibly known and present since your return. Even when you were on IA, you were still available for me on non-OD platforms to listen and offer advice. OD will always be a little home, I'm glad you came back and immediately jumped back into things. It is almost like you were never gone 😛

You deserve your star back, and you can count on my support when the time comes around. Much love to you as always miss julie ❤️

• Love 1

I support your promo.

Sassy is a vital part of the d2 division.  She's always been willing and eager to help with anything.  She does a great job at keeping members engaged in clan events and voting; she's not afraid to voice her opinion; she's the best recruiter; her personality keeps the discord alive. 

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Julie, your promotion is well warranted in my opinion. It would make sense that people would question who you were when you were on IA for a long period of time - for well warranted reasoning. I think you've made yourself incredibly known and present since your return. Even when you were on IA, you were still available for me on non-OD platforms to listen and offer advice. OD will always be a little home, I'm glad you came back and immediately jumped back into things. It is almost like you were never gone 😛

You deserve your star back, and you can count on my support when the time comes around. Much love to you as always miss julie ❤️

Kait thank you for such kinds words and constant support since we both been in OD you never once let me down always there for me always had my back and has always been such a darling friend to me yeah it does feel like i had never left but im back now and i'll carry on doing what ive always done since day one in OD thanks again sweetheart kait ❤️

18 minutes ago, Finrir(OD) said:

I support your promo.

Sassy is a vital part of the d2 division.  She's always been willing and eager to help with anything.  She does a great job at keeping members engaged in clan events and voting; she's not afraid to voice her opinion; she's the best recruiter; her personality keeps the discord alive. 

zach thank you for your lovely kind words means alot and it means alot that you have taken time to post on my eval, i do try my best :) thanks again zach 

On 7/2/2020 at 11:13 PM, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Can I add to this that back in December I did post an induction to the new members that was asking who was Because they not seen or meet me just do they got to know me before my full return 💗

• Like 1

Sassy.... Where to begin? Being our community's top recruiter since longer than I've been around for starters, is something you should surely pride yourself in! Communities like ours wouldn't exist if not for having a constant influx of new recruits, and you have far exceeded anyone's expectations on that front! Even when your life got flipped around on you, you've held steadfast and strong, weathering the storm of good and bad, and continued to be you.  Working tirelessly since your return, you've managed many "pat on the back" posts from members of all ranks throughout this eval, and have handled some of the tougher criticisms with finesse - which I would like to point out deserves some praise, all things considered. Now lets get to some questions!

1. In the past, you made a poor judgement call, resulting in the loss of one of your stars... Besides the obvious "not gonna do that again", what can you say you've learned since, and from the experience overall?

2. Most members desire or want that next higher rank, but why do you feel that you need that star back?

3. Administratively speaking, while you continue to be active in your role as a division leader, I have yet to see you apply yourself in speaking up in the General's board on various topics... Do you have any desire to apply yourself in a more active role on a community-wide level, more than just a "yay" or "nay" post here and there?

• Love 1

Thank you for taking the time to post on my evaluation @CompFreak(OD) thank you for you’re kind words .. 

1 the whole experience wasn’t a very nice one because I felt I’d let my peers and the community  down as a trusted 3 star general and  I’ve had to get done trust back mostly with my fello generals ,   because of what could have happened if that says person went on a rampage with my powers I had on the forums so lucky they never and of course it would never happen again not for a picture .

2 I don’t have to have that star back to do what I go for my second family I love each everyone with or with out that star I’m keep doing what I’m doing for OD  , but I have had it so it not a must to get it back , but do I deserve that star back who knows but what ever the out come with my evaluation I’m here for the long run ...

3 I know I lack on the administration side of things and you guys just get a few lines from myself on topics in the general board but if I’m honest I get very embarrassed About it I’ve been taking a lot with @JD_FKA_Xayj(OD) about this he’s helped me to try over come the embarrassment  if I miss words out or I don’t understand the topic so I tend to back off from taking part but I will try and get more involved with the topics even if I misspell or forget to add words to my reply 

thank for the questions comp tried to answer as  good as I can Sas thanks again for posting 💙

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1