Sassy

Sassy 4th Evaluation

Posted (edited)

welcome to my 4th evaluation 

Since my last eval lot has been happening in my life. but ill get to that  a very important statistic of my service to  OD  i have still maintained the  #1 recruiter in all of OD 313 and top ten  33 still active  I have gotten my division where nobody else has ever gotten it and maintained it for over 3 months  

(that was when i did my last eval ) but i still have that to my accomplishment  I have adapted to so many changes and I think that is one of my best  qualities I always keep pushing forward but one thing i must really try learn is not to take things to heart 

Now for my shortcomings I cant go to  the general meetings or admin meetings because they are out of my time zone conflicts    but i am going to try and get to  more meetings  But I do make sure to listen to the lot of them and give my input on the forums on all the topic

My goals are simple to continue to keep diablo 2 strong we make up half of OD and while it stays alive OD stays alive with it. I will continue to find new leaders and rise them through the ranks and train them to be great leaders could even recruit more general's :)  keep recruiting because why stop at 313 lets get 500 :) 

Carry on training new officers also get the officers to enjoy there rank  at the moment im training 2 i have even made little video's that i sent to them they are guilds on how to use the console from giving medals to making squads how to recruit etc etc 

Now on to a bit about myself for those of you who don't know me. im mum of 4 wonderful kids that mean the world to i have 4 grandchildren im from LONDON UK  love music ,  I have been in OD since 2014
and worked my way up to general. I started out my division lead position with 2 others windstorms and dtwo both of which are no longer in OD. At one point it was just me and one my officers dabomb who is now a general during that time I learned a lot about how to administrate my division because I had to make all the decisions for 150 people and was the only general so everything was up to me. I must say I was not  always confident in my decisions but as I made more I became more confident. You always want to try and make everyone happy but one the biggest lesson I learned was you cant make everyone happy. Sometimes you have to play the bad guy and ban people for botting/modding etc. This was not always easy because I like to make friends but it was something that had to be done.

Once dabomb became general he was able to help a lot more and then we got pops who is also my right hand man so I was able to delegate stuff more. As a team we worked on making the division stronger with recruits and runners and events and stuff and then a string of unfortunate events happened. I got tragic news one day. I had a lump and the dr told me it was breast cancer this turned my world upside down and I was not sure which way to turn or how to move forward from there. I tried to take time away from od but it was hard because od is what I love. I didnt want to see my division and hard work die while I was gone and it was hard for me to trust anyone with it. But then I realized not only did I have to but it was my only option for me to temporarily leave it in others hands. Luckily pops and dabomb took great care of it and made sure to keep me updated on everything that was happening. I went through treatment and am glad to say I have beat cancers ass. But at the same time this made me realize I did something without realizing it. I had helped train and mentor two good generals and is something I am proud of they did amazing job while I was away. When I came back I was able to get right back in the swing of things and continued to recruit and train members something I enjoy the most is bringing fresh blood into the community and watching them grow in the ranks and be succesful

I just want to give people a little back story since  to   my last eval  back in 2018  for the new guys and girls in the clan now  these words  are from my last eval ... 

i must say that i was a 3 star general before but due to my own stupidty i got demoted but it was really stupid what i did by letting someone on my account that could have caused a lot trouble did i regret that without a doubt that didnt help my confidence any good some thing that ive been trying work on for years 

And to now after taking along ia 

in august  my daughter Lauren passed away so i had to take ia because i wasnt in the right frame of mind to even think about OD or game but i still kept in touch with pops and dbz and even helped pops out when needed then i felt that i should start to return to D2 my baby as i missed it so much and all our members i know they missed me by all the dm that id get daily :) 

so i finally came back in january 2020 but it felt bit strange at first felt like there wasnt anything for me to do to get in the swing things again but i got my head down and just did what i was good at and i know where my best strenght  are  and thats recruiting i  think ive recruited 10 members  since coming back i even recruited in my hospital bed when i had the virus lol ive gotten to know alot new guys and girls since my return which  i play with many of them and chat daily to on discord , i do try to post on most the topics in the general board but as you all know my grammer is not the best and i do get embrassed about it so id rather not add my bit to a topic , also i must learn not to take a lot things to heart and get snappy with people but since lauren passed i feel i changed a bit i need to work on that 

what ive done since my return 

1 started recruited again 

2 tried to go to meetings 

3 training new upcoming officers 

4 making crazy amount bumpers for d2 

5 really tried to take part in most topics posted in the general board 

6 using my console with voting medals recruitment 

7 i vote on all eval when they are up unless i was on ia 

8 helped Sk with his clan radio sending him over tunes to be added once it up and running really enjoyed helping with that 

what do i want to in the future  

1 get the numbers back up in D2 the numbers have dropped real bad so this is my main concern at the moment to see us in the 100 again 

2 try get to as many meetings as i can but ill do like always listen to them when posted 

3 not take things to heart ❤️ 

4 to take part in more topics in the general baord 

5 to get out and about meeting more people from other division 

6 to put my full heart and soul into my baby the d2 division like i always do 

Lieutenant General

- Can consistently provide or build on ideas within the General's Board or Admin Meetings, or help work out resolutions to Clan difficulties or necessary changes

- Plays a pro-active role in bettering the Clan as a whole

- Capable problem-solvers that rarely require help to deal with issues

- Attends General-Specific meetings

- Votes on all General Evaluations that take place

- Helping to host Admin Meetings is considered particularly impressive

- Overall being an involved part of Clan Administration, development, and decision-making to better the community and provide for the members in it are typically what we look for in Lieutenant Generals

File containing all console actions from return to current

Sassy Console Actions.txt

Just a reminder to those not familiar with the current process: Posts are limited to 2 question posts (can have multiple questions per post), and 1 opinion / statement post, per person.

thanks for reading my 4th eval 

much love Sas ❤️ 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

I vouch sassssssssy.. She usually around doing something, very active in discord/ingame.. Not 1 thing bad comes to mind when i think bout sass. Send me SAUSAGE Rolls.. Im ashamed. @Sassy

Edited by JuJu(OD)
  • Love 1

Sassy -

Since joining OD, you and Sunset have the been the two leaders that have been most invested in my "development" as a member of OD. Showed me the ropes, introduced me to the squad, etc. You've certainly been instrumental in establishing my comfort with OD. I'd like to see you continue to succeed as an officer and leader of OD.

I support your effort to advance. You can count my vote as a yes.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, JuJu(OD) said:

I vouch sassssssssy.. She usually around doing something, very active in discord/ingame.. Not 1 thing bad comes to mind when i think bout sass. Send me Pork Rolls @Sassy

Thank you tony and  they are sausage rolls :) 

2 minutes ago, spark2many(od) said:

Sassy -

Since joining OD, you and Sunset have the been the two leaders that have been most invested in my "development" as a member of OD. Showed me the ropes, introduced me to the squad, etc. You've certainly been instrumental in establishing my comfort with OD. I'd like to see you continue to succeed as an officer and leader of OD.

I support your effort to advance. You can count my vote as a yes.

Thank you trent and it been a pleasure like always im here to help and guild members in the right way :) 

^^

What he said. 

In addition, I remember a time when I had a couple of players wanting to join up, and at the time I had not gone through the recruiter training, and you, Sassy, sick in your hospital bed with covid19, and not even really able to talk, but you took the time and performed a double recruitment from your hospital bed!  For me, that was the most incredible statement of commitment to the clan that I can even think of, and so you can count on my vote as well.

Well done Sassy, and thank you for your devotion.

• Love 1

Sassy

Since I became a member of the OD clan last year I've met so many people & you stood out upon your own to help me in many ways.  You've showed me how to use the forums a lot better, now you've even got me using discord 🙂.  You're very active in the game & outside the game to check on people incase they need something.  I've become more knowledgeable with the clan now then I thought I would have thanks to you helping me through the ropes along the way. Also thanks to you as well I'm also a recruiter.  I know every once and awhile I seem to disappear but our lives can do that but when I come back I can always count on you.   I would love to see you continue up the ladder to where you want to be! Always here for you!  I know you've worked super hard at everything you do and would love to see you move up the ladder!! Go get em!

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Chanter(OD) said:

^^

What he said. 

In addition, I remember a time when I had a couple of players wanting to join up, and at the time I had not gone through the recruiter training, and you, Sassy, sick in your hospital bed with covid19, and not even really able to talk, but you took the time and performed a double recruitment from your hospital bed!  For me, that was the most incredible statement of commitment to the clan that I can even think of, and so you can count on my vote as well.

Well done Sassy, and thank you for your devotion.

thank you Mike , yes i remember that day very well but i could not turn down a recruit or 2 thats what i lve doing :) 

4 minutes ago, TTracey45(OD) said:

Sassy

Since I became a member of the OD clan last year I've met so many people & you stood out upon your own to help me in many ways.  You've showed me how to use the forums a lot better, now you've even got me using discord 🙂.  You're very active in the game & outside the game to check on people incase they need something.  I've become more knowledgeable with the clan now then I thought I would have thanks to you helping me through the ropes along the way. Also thanks to you as well I'm also a recruiter.  I know every once and awhile I seem to disappear but our lives can do that but when I come back I can always count on you.   I would love to see you continue up the ladder to where you want to be! Always here for you!  I know you've worked super hard at everything you do and would love to see you move up the ladder!! Go get em!

Thank you its been a pleasure helping you remember im always here to help :) 

• Like 1

Julie,

You have been a major presence in D2 since I got here in August of 2016.  We missed you when you were away, and saddened for your loss.  It would take something meaner than the corona virus to take you out.  You are a phenomenal recruiter, fun to chat with (and not just for the killer accent), always supportive and encouraging, ready to train any of us in need of knowledge.  You have a long list of accomplishments and we fully expect more.  Glad we got you back and you will always have my +1. 

• Love 1

I need to learn how to do these detailed evaluation things. I tend to get to the point of things more than writing what I think is a whole story. Sassy has always  been dedicated to the clan no matter what life has thrown at her. She always shows concern for others and shows compassion and understanding.  Lately she has been very active in game. But game activity doesn't mean everything. Like I had just stated with her devotion to the clan and its members.

Just now, HDK(OD) said:

I need to learn how to do these detailed evaluation things. I tend to get to the point of things more than writing what I think is a whole story. Sassy has always  been dedicated to the clan no matter what life has thrown at her. She always shows concern for others and shows compassion and understanding.  Lately she has been very active in game. But game activity doesn't mean everything. Like I had just stated with her devotion to the clan and its members.

Can someone update my rank please 🙂

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, RadarRick(OD) said:

Julie,

You have been a major presence in D2 since I got here in August of 2016.  We missed you when you were away, and saddened for your loss.  It would take something meaner than the corona virus to take you out.  You are a phenomenal recruiter, fun to chat with (and not just for the killer accent), always supportive and encouraging, ready to train any of us in need of knowledge.  You have a long list of accomplishments and we fully expect more.  Glad we got you back and you will always have my +1. 

Rick thank you for your kind words , im glad i did come back but at one point i was not going too because of lauren it really did affect me badly but im glad i did because ive made so many good friends and i would missed you all so much :) 

8 minutes ago, HDK(OD) said:

Can someone update my rank please 🙂

thank you HDK i love chatting to you and your wife dan too  :) 

Got my support. Even if your at an 1/8th of the capacity you were at prior, you would still have 100% of my support.

OD in general is a better place when your around. Activity on discord for d2 has tripled since your return. Only member in the clan that has the ability to bring others together consistently the way you do.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, SuNSeT said:

Got my support. Even if your at an 1/8th of the capacity you were at prior, you would still have 100% of my support.

OD in general is a better place when your around. Activity on discord for d2 has tripled since your return. Only member in the clan that has the ability to bring others together consistently the way you do.

Thank you kevin well im going to put even more time into recruiting to get them numbers back up there where it was before i got one today :) and thank you for your'e on going support means a lot kev :) 

• Like 1

This is probably one of the easiest things I ever had to write in my life. Julie is one of the most helpful, sincere, honest, blunt, and passionate people I’ve met. There is really nothing bad I can say. She is always there when someone needs help with anything. When I joined OD back in 2017 Julie was the first person that I met, and I have her to thank for the opportunity of being in the clan. She can literally brighten up the day just by entering the channel or sending me a message. Julie, if anyone deserves this promotion it’s you. I support you and am behind you 1000% of the way. ❤️

• Love 1

Hi This is Kami (OD) . Julie is the best boss there is 🙂 best manners great leadership she does one hell of a job of taking care of issues and problems that ive seen and she is one hell of a good Leader and Friend so I wish her best of luck she should get promoted in my book 🙂

• Love 1

Julie is such a great Leader in our D2 -Relm, always helping when ever possible, a great Recruiter, Leader, blunt and to the Point, so many people Love her Witty Comments, but to the point, there need to be more People like Julie, Sassy talks more on Discord than JR,,,lol but Julie needs to be more Sassy,,,,lol ❤️❤️ 

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, BayButcher(OD) said:

Julie is such a great Leader in our D2 -Relm, always helping when ever possible, a great Recruiter, Leader, blunt and to the Point, so many people Love her Witty Comments, but to the point, there need to be more People like Julie, Sassy talks more on Discord than JR,,,lol but Julie needs to be more Sassy,,,,lol ❤️❤️ 

Aww thanks lynn for your kind words , I know right can’t get a word in  edge ways with Jr non stop talking 💙💙

Edited by Sassy

hands down one of the coolest d2 players i've ever met , so much so that i fell in love with her personality immediately ( who does'nt ) . our friendship was sparked from mere helping one another in classic d2 (which not many played at the time) she was intuitive as well as a damned gear factory cause she was always gearing me with something i needed , she will always be the shining light in a dismal world so i gravitated to her and her kind hence why im even here. if it were not for my son telling me sassyass was in od i wouldnt have given the clan a second glance , with that being said , she is and will always be there for her family and friends and that truely is all that matters.

she had my vote the day i met her , even more so today .

Michael

• Love 1

Julie, im so glad i have gotten to know you when i joined OD. You were and still are one of the closet friends on D2 i have made and the most supporting member in my stay in D2. even through all ur hardships, you've always checked in on us and asked how the clan is doing.  i still remember when u had covid19 in the hospital bed fighting for your health, u avidly try to get ur laptop inside to login until u had to go on the ventilator... im so happy and glad you made it out alive and recovered fully and back on top of things in OD.  the fight in you, im sure is also seen in ur ranking and hope you reach all ur goals~ u have my support.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Sassy,

I don't really have much to say here. 

I don't really have any questions. You put a great deal of effort into writing your eval. 

It's clear the members are with you. Your eval is one of the more active evals we have. 

I speak with you frequently on FB, Discord and our forums. I'm confident that with your return to activity you're not just worthy of your current rank. But I would argue that your rise in activity and the rally of members that rise to your activity helps pushes in the community around you up. Thus I believe you deserve a promotion. 

I support your eval and will +1 you for your next *. Good luck on your eval Sassy.

Edited by JD_FKA_Xayj(OD)
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Daterminaytah(OD) said:

hands down one of the coolest d2 players i've ever met , so much so that i fell in love with her personality immediately ( who does'nt ) . our friendship was sparked from mere helping one another in classic d2 (which not many played at the time) she was intuitive as well as a damned gear factory cause she was always gearing me with something i needed , she will always be the shining light in a dismal world so i gravitated to her and her kind hence why im even here. if it were not for my son telling me sassyass was in od i wouldnt have given the clan a second glance , with that being said , she is and will always be there for her family and friends and that truely is all that matters.

she had my vote the day i met her , even more so today .

Michael

Aww thank you for you’re kind words mike we sure do go back way back 10-12 years but it’s been a pleasure having such a great funny honest loving guy like you as my friend I can say that you are my friend for life Thank for you’re on going support mike 💙

17 hours ago, JR(OD) said:

Julie, im so glad i have gotten to know you when i joined OD. You were and still are one of the closet friends on D2 i have made and the most supporting member in my stay in D2. even through all ur hardships, you've always checked in on us and asked how the clan is doing.  i still remember when u had covid19 in the hospital bed fighting for your health, u avidly try to get ur laptop inside to login until u had to go on the ventilator... im so happy and glad you made it out alive and recovered fully and back on top of things in OD.  the fight in you, im sure is also seen in ur ranking and hope you reach all ur goals~ u have my support.

Aww thank you Jr for such lovely kind words yeah we have gotten to be close friends and what I like about you’re not scared to tell me straight when I say something wrong or whatever but I take that on board because I know you’re saying because we are such good friends you don’t really mean to be hurtful or mean to I do love our crazy chat though thank you for you’re support  💙

Edited by Sassy

14 hours ago, JD_FKA_Xayj(OD) said:

Sassy,

I don't really have much to say here. 

I don't really have any questions. You put a great deal of effort into writing your eval. 

It's clear the members are with you. Your eval is one of the more active evals we have. 

I speak with you frequently on FB, Discord and our forums. I'm confident that with your return to activity you're not just worthy of your current rank. But I would argue that your rise in activity and the rally of members that rise to your activity helps pushes in the community around you up. Thus I believe you deserve a promotion. 

I support your eval and will +1 you for your next *. Good luck on your eval Sassy.

Jd Jd thanking you for you’re kind words means a lot what I love about you is you have always had my back no matter what I love our chats or Facebook or discord even if it’s to just chat or bend you’re ears or too vent you’re there with you’re sound advise never judge I thank you Jd thank you for you’re support 💙

• Like 1

considering there's a plant in the yard named Julie I think we both know you got my support welsh or not

• Laugh 1

8 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

considering there's a plant in the yard named Julie I think we both know you got my support welsh or not

Omg Scottie if I ever got to meet you oh boy I’d strangle you lol I am NOT welsh 🤣🤣🤣

thank you for the support 🙂 

I am not one to participate much on evos.. Yes i no bad froggie... But def have my support. You have been a great friend over the years and its time u get another star!

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Froggie420(OD) said:

I am not one to participate much on evos.. Yes i no bad froggie... But def have my support. You have been a great friend over the years and its time u get another star!

And what a friend you have been nick thank you for you’re support means a lot 💙

• Love 1