Sign in to follow this  
RadarRick(OD)

RadarRick(OD) - First Evaluation - June 2020

Hello Overdosed Elite. I appreciate being nominated for an eval to be put up for general!  It was never my goal to climb the ranks in OD, but it is an honor to be appreciated and I will strive to achieve the goals needed to keep this clan the best it can be.  

Who am I? 
      My name is Rick. I will answer to almost anything but I am typically addressed as "Rick" or "Radar" in the D2 channel or on Discord. I am mostly a hardcore D2 player, but usually make characters in every format each ladder ie. hcl, hccl, scl, sccl.  I also occasionally play D3, 7 Days to Die, Raft, and Minecraft. I am typically in the D2 channel and on Discord from 6pm to 11pm CST nightly and all over the place on the weekends. I am one of our clan’s older members at 50+ years old.  I currently work as a Civil Service employee for the United States Air Force (13 years already).  I love spending time with my family (vacations), fishing (salt and fresh), golfing, and you guessed it…gaming (specifically Diablo).  As crazy as it may sound, I began playing Diablo I when it came out at the young age of 30.  My friends and I had to have second phone lines installed, so we could call each other to announce what our game IP address was.  Yes, cell phones were scare and extremely expensive in 1997 and usually came in a bag that connected to your cigarette lighter (I definitely owned one).  From 2000 to present, I have played Diablo II off and on.  My most recent streak is August of 2016 to present as a member of OD.  I have played all the Diablo’s, Warcraft’s (except WoW) and Starcraft’s but always come back to trustworthy D2.  Outside of Hero Editor I have never used any cheats in D2.  That was one of the things that drew me into this clan…and the chance to actually pick up some of the good drops.  The ensuing friendships would define what has kept me here. 

Where have I been?

I was born and raised in Oklahoma and moved all over the state going to 7 different schools during my younger years. I graduated High School in 1985 and enlisted into the Air Force the following year. Just like @MooMoo(OD) aka A A Ron, I attended training in Biloxi, MS.  Over my 20 active-duty years I was stationed in Germany, Mississippi, Arkansas, and back to Mississippi.  I ended up spending 15 of my 20 years in Biloxi, MS.  I met and married (21+ years) the love of my life (a local girl) and have remained in this area ever since.  My wife and children are also avid gamers.  When the younger guys are amazed that I am this old and play D2, I just remind them that I was part of the movement that introduced gaming back in the day…Pong, Atatri 2600, Colecovision.  I learned basic computer programming on a Commodore Vic 20 with a tape drive lol.  When Diablo I came out, they had just introduced the first 100MB hard drive and 16 MB was a lot of RAM.  My first writeable CD ROM was 2x write/4x read and cost me $400.

Of my now 33 years working for the Air Force…the first 32 was as a ground radar technician and later instructor, hence RadarRick(OD). Because it all started in 1986 my jsp became Radar86.  I have worked on Air Traffic, tactical and weather radars.  I am an electronics geek from way back.  This last December, I changed jobs to resource advisor/cost center manager for promotion potential and the six figures it should get me to a few years down the road.  So, now I deal with manpower and money issues…way different than what I am used to.  My 33 years of military background, 24 years of which I spent supervising, enable me to be helpful to the clan.  But I believe my openness, honesty and loyalty are what will help me be most effective.   

What have I done so far?
    From the start I have tried to contribute to the clan. I am always ready to help out wherever I can, however I can, whenever possible. This includes but is not limited to:

• Recruiting (albeit, not too many)

• Mentoring and guiding younger members

• Providing thousands of runs for the clan

• Advertising and encouraging the D2 community to join the clan

• Running the HC Squad (best in years); although all the credit is not all mine.  I have a spectacular core group of folks.

• Providing rushes in all aspects of D2 - scl/sccl/hcl/hccl

• Helping with gear and advice in D2

• Showing members how to use their console

• Encouraging members to use the forums

• Training folks on the recruiting folks

• Providing insight on various issues that arose throughout my time in the clan

• Defending members when deemed necessary

• Addressed/disabled members not following Clan guidelines

• Encouraging growth in the hcl community of D2 

• Attend most admin meetings to date (I did mention married, kids?)

• Helping members with various issues both in game and real life

• Promoted a tight knit environment with an open-door policy

I'm sure there are a few more but this was just what came to mind quickly.

If selected for this new rank I will lean hard on the current generals for further mentoring/training on how I can be most helpful.

What do I want accomplished (Clan and Division)?

•   Cohesiveness -strongly encourage better communication and visibility across all platforms of the clan.  All divisions make our clan strong.  Just because D2 is my thing, doesn’t mean it’s the only thing.

•  Find better ways to keep new recruits engaged.

• I would like to get everyone to consider each other as a family.  You know, like we don’t have to like our family all the time but we must love and forgive them?  This ranges from listening and support to just outright having fun together.  We don’t always have to like each other but dignity and respect go a long way.  That is one of the things that makes this clan so great…all the developed friendships.  We spend more time chatting and hanging out with each other than most families do.

What else would I like to add?
    Thank you to those that have given me your continued support.  I hope to get to know a few of you better.  Being a part of this community has made my day to day gaming so much more fun. Hope this gives you a better idea of who I am and what I am about.  Thanks again. 

Just a reminder to those not familiar with the current process: Posts are limited to 2 question posts (can have multiple questions per post), and 1 opinion / statement post, per person.

giphy Radar.gif

Radar Display.gif

Rotating Radar.gif

Gaming radar.gif

Gaming radar 2.gif

Rick, 

I can't say I know you beyond the conversations I've had with the D2 Generals regarding the work you do with the hardcore teams. I suppose part of that is on me with not being more active with moving around the community. Which is something I'm actively working on addressing.

You've been around for a while and your efforts I don't think have gone unnoticed. I mean, here were are discussing your evaluation to the General ranks. 

Something that I find both intriguing and pleasantly surprising is that you state you've never meant to climb up the ranks of OD. When members state that I find that it means only a few things. 

They started out that way and changed their mind.

They truly never had rank on their mind and were only really here for the games and community

They were only saying that to make themselves look good

Etc...

I don't know you well enough to put you in any of these categories.

In my time here I can't say that I've known you to be heavily active in the administrative process and discussions of our community. When you become a General you do have to start participating and voicing your opinions on topics as they pop up.At least when they  appear on our Generals board. 

Do you feel you'll have the ability to partake in these discussions successfully as they arise on the forums? 

1 hour ago, JD_FKA_Xayj(OD) said:

Rick, 

I can't say I know you beyond the conversations I've had with the D2 Generals regarding the work you do with the hardcore teams. I suppose part of that is on me with not being more active with moving around the community. Which is something I'm actively working on addressing.

You've been around for a while and your efforts I don't think have gone unnoticed. I mean, here were are discussing your evaluation to the General ranks. 

Something that I find both intriguing and pleasantly surprising is that you state you've never meant to climb up the ranks of OD. When members state that I find that it means only a few things. 

They started out that way and changed their mind.

They truly never had rank on their mind and were only really here for the games and community

They were only saying that to make themselves look good

Etc...

I don't know you well enough to put you in any of these categories.

In my time here I can't say that I've known you to be heavily active in the administrative process and discussions of our community. When you become a General you do have to start participating and voicing your opinions on topics as they pop up.At least when they  appear on our Generals board. 

Do you feel you'll have the ability to partake in these discussions successfully as they arise on the forums? 

JD,

I also only know you from a few limited talks in the Discord channel and a little from the Admin meetings.

I can assure you I am sincere in the rank statement.  The folks that nominated me would vouch for me.  I don't have any need to be a superhero, just to be helpful.  And I look forward to helping keep our clan on top.

To answer your question...yes, I can and will partake in these discussions.  D2 is pretty heavy in Generals, so in previous meetings I have always relied on those superpowers, ie...Pops, Cindy, Jared, Aaron and Jason to bring forward our concerns and ideas.  I am open-minded and  easy-going.

Thanks for your question.

Rick!

I'm really glad to see you posting an eval... As somebody that helped to push me up through the ranks I am glad to give back to you and nominate you for a well deserved shot at General. I would vouch in a heartbeat that you haven't cared about rank and have been pushed up through your consistency and hard work throughout your tenure in OD. 

I would also like to say that you posted a very nice EPR... er... evaluation 🙂 

I will go ahead and state that you already have my support (else why would I nominate you?). That being said, I still feel as if I should pry a bit. Over the couple of years I have known you now I have seen you shift around D2 and eventually move to a more permanent hardcore lifestyle. Many other members that have come and gone have all considered you a reliable, outgoing, relentless team player who would go out of your way to assist any way possible (myself included). Not only do you help in game, but you are also very active when it comes to voting on members for promotions and trials. As JD mentioned, the forums may be a weaker point for you currently. So for my first question I will ask a what if scenario. If you were to be appointed a division lead based on your past accolades, what is something that you want to see changed within the division and why?

On a less serious note, when push comes to shove who would win in a 'Get off my lawn' contest between yourself and pops? 😄 

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, RadarRick(OD) said:

JD,

I also only know you from a few limited talks in the Discord channel and a little from the Admin meetings.

I can assure you I am sincere in the rank statement.  The folks that nominated me would vouch for me.  I don't have any need to be a superhero, just to be helpful.  And I look forward to helping keep our clan on top.

To answer your question...yes, I can and will partake in these discussions.  D2 is pretty heavy in Generals, so in previous meetings I have always relied on those superpowers, ie...Pops, Cindy, Jared, Aaron and Jason to bring forward our concerns and ideas.  I am open-minded and  easy-going.

While I know your peers will vouch for your upstanding character and your dedication to the division. I will trust your word when you say you fall in the more sincere of the categories. 

I believe only time will tell from here on and your mettle will ultimately be tested on whether or not you can put that long standing experience you have to use in the halls of senior administration if you make it there. 🙂 

I wish you luck on your eval. You have my backing and my +1. Good luck sir. I have no further questions at this time. 

1 hour ago, MooMoo(OD) said:

Rick!

I'm really glad to see you posting an eval... As somebody that helped to push me up through the ranks I am glad to give back to you and nominate you for a well deserved shot at General. I would vouch in a heartbeat that you haven't cared about rank and have been pushed up through your consistency and hard work throughout your tenure in OD. 

I would also like to say that you posted a very nice EPR... er... evaluation 🙂 

I will go ahead and state that you already have my support (else why would I nominate you?). That being said, I still feel as if I should pry a bit. Over the couple of years I have known you now I have seen you shift around D2 and eventually move to a more permanent hardcore lifestyle. Many other members that have come and gone have all considered you a reliable, outgoing, relentless team player who would go out of your way to assist any way possible (myself included). Not only do you help in game, but you are also very active when it comes to voting on members for promotions and trials. As JD mentioned, the forums may be a weaker point for you currently. So for my first question I will ask a what if scenario. If you were to be appointed a division lead based on your past accolades, what is something that you want to see changed within the division and why?

On a less serious note, when push comes to shove who would win in a 'Get off my lawn' contest between yourself and pops? 😄 

Aaron,

Thanks for the kind words.  You know I have always thought highly of you and was excited you made it up the ranks when you did.

I seldom have any complaints in the way the D2 division has been ran.  One thing that hasn't happened in a while but I would change is fast-tracking.  I would either eliminate it altogether or make it more transparent and let the rest of the division know the behind-the-scene actions they were accomplishing.  I have seen many good people leave our clan/division because they felt slighted even though the truth was they were not accomplishing the same things our promotees were.

The true "Get Off My Lawn" winner is hands-down Pops.  We are similar in firm but fair approach, but he flat takes care of business.  He has more experience at being scary 😉

• Like 1

What a great evaluation rick thank you for posting you’re first one and well deserved to be up there doing it couldn’t have thought of a person to be doing their first evaluation other then you rick . 

I have known you a long time and a great guy with that deep husky voice , you really have come a long way and shown what can be done when Time taken and not rushed . 

what you and the other hardcore guy have done to get that back on the map is amazing long may it continue. 

my question to you is - who has had the most influence on you in OD and why .. 

Just a lovely, eloquent evaluation Rick!  As many have already said, it's been a true pleasure chatting with you on Discord, gaming and hearing such wonderful family stories.  Although you did leave off one very important skill in your evaluation!  Head spider killer in your house.  It just cracks me up when you say brb going to go kill a spider LOL

I have watched and listened as you mentor members.  You have such an unassuming manner and your delight in passing on information shows through clearly.  When you vote on a promotion, it is well thought out and usually with a personal touch.  After Aerineth was in channel showing off the Reign of Terror game you purchased it, and started to play and stream also in channel.  You are definitely not afraid of new experiences.

21 hours ago, RadarRick(OD) said:

I would like to get everyone to consider each other as a family.  You know, like we don’t have to like our family all the time but we must love and forgive them?  This ranges from listening and support to just outright having fun together.  We don’t always have to like each other but dignity and respect go a long way.  That is one of the things that makes this clan so great…all the developed friendships.  We spend more time chatting and hanging out with each other than most families do.

This was my favorite part of your evaluation and exhibits the true essence of what Clan OD is all about as well as what real life is about.  What are some suggestions along this theme that you have given thought to should you become a General?

8 hours ago, Sassy said:

What a great evaluation rick thank you for posting you’re first one and well deserved to be up there doing it couldn’t have thought of a person to be doing their first evaluation other then you rick . 

I have known you a long time and a great guy with that deep husky voice , you really have come a long way and shown what can be done when Time taken and not rushed . 

what you and the other hardcore guy have done to get that back on the map is amazing long may it continue. 

my question to you is - who has had the most influence on you in OD and why .. 

Julie,

Thanks for the kind words.

That is an extremely hard question and easy at the same time.  All of our generals have unique and complimentary qualities.  The person that has kept me in line and taught me the most would be Pops.   You know, the master enforcer, "Get Off My Lawn" guy.  He has taken the time to make sure I understand and enforce OD policy, recruiting and console use.  He has also encouraged me to take a larger role over time.

With that said, honorable mention goes out to you, Cindy, Jared (wish he were still here) and Aaron.  I have learned a lot from you all and have experienced many pleasant conversations.

Thanks for your question and support.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RadarRick(OD) said:

Julie,

Thanks for the kind words.

That is an extremely hard question and easy at the same time.  All of our generals have unique and complimentary qualities.  The person that has kept me in line and taught me the most would be Pops.   You know, the master enforcer, "Get Off My Lawn" guy.  He has taken the time to make sure I understand and enforce OD policy, recruiting and console use.  He has also encouraged me to take a larger role over time.

With that said, honorable mention goes out to you, Cindy, Jared (wish he were still here) and Aaron.  I have learned a lot from you all and have experienced many pleasant conversations.

Thanks for your question and support.

Aww thank you rick ,  you get my full support + 1 from me good luck with the rest your eval hope it goes as smooth as possible Sas ❤️

7 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Just a lovely, eloquent evaluation Rick!  As many have already said, it's been a true pleasure chatting with you on Discord, gaming and hearing such wonderful family stories.  Although you did leave off one very important skill in your evaluation!  Head spider killer in your house.  It just cracks me up when you say brb going to go kill a spider LOL

I have watched and listened as you mentor members.  You have such an unassuming manner and your delight in passing on information shows through clearly.  When you vote on a promotion, it is well thought out and usually with a personal touch.  After Aerineth was in channel showing off the Reign of Terror game you purchased it, and started to play and stream also in channel.  You are definitely not afraid of new experiences.

This was my favorite part of your evaluation and exhibits the true essence of what Clan OD is all about as well as what real life is about.  What are some suggestions along this theme that you have given thought to should you become a General?

Cindy,

Thanks for your kind comments.

I have and haven't put a lot of thought into things we could do but here are a couple:

How about a meet your Generals type of thing on Discord where we gather in our own division channels and folks are free to ask questions about all things OD.  Even if it were just quarterly it might give those members that would like a little insight into how and why things work as they do in OD.  It would also give them a chance to learn about each other.

And then occasionally just have a meet up where we take a break from gaming and tell stories about our life or gaming experiences.

Maybe even do a live version of that mic'd up thing that went on a while back.  Where we have a special guest channel and select clan members to be in the spotlight.

There are all sorts of possibilities.  I guess we could even make a special channel chat for those that do not use Discord.

Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2020 at 12:00 PM, RadarRick(OD) said:

Of my now 33 years working for the Air Force…the first 32 was as a ground radar technician and later instructor, hence RadarRick(OD). Because it all started in 1986 my jsp became Radar86.  I have worked on Air Traffic, tactical and weather radars.  I am an electronics geek from way back.  This last December, I changed jobs to resource advisor/cost center manager for promotion potential and the six figures it should get me to a few years down the road.  So, now I deal with manpower and money issues…way different than what I am used to.  My 33 years of military background, 24 years of which I spent supervising, enable me to be helpful to the clan.  But I believe my openness, honesty and loyalty are what will help me be most effective.   

First of all, completely off topic to your actual evaluation - but as a professional meteorologist, I find your job background pretty cool!

Now regarding your actual evaluation~

I see that you are active in the community and are a pillar in a way for Diablo 2, but I do not see you much in the Officer board. Looking through your past activity, just to make sure I didn't miss something, it does not look like you've ever posted in the higher boards (Officer/Division Administration). This gives me some concern. A secondary note is that the OD D2 division already has 5 generals, all of which do their job well and participate in administration as well as their gameplay. To be clear, this is not meant to come off poorly but just as an observation to that.

My questions to you are:

1. What do you intend to bring to the table, as another Diablo 2 general, that a high ranking officer position won't suffice?
  2. Do you have intentions to participate in more discussions taking place on a community-wide/administrative level?

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

First of all, completely off topic to your actual evaluation - but as a professional meteorologist, I find your job background pretty cool!

Now regarding your actual evaluation~

I see that you are active in the community and are a pillar in a way for Diablo 2, but I do not see you much in the Officer board. Looking through your past activity, just to make sure I didn't miss something, it does not look like you've ever posted in the higher boards (Officer/Division Administration). This gives me some concern. A secondary note is that the OD D2 division already has 5 generals, all of which do their job well and participate in administration as well as their gameplay. 

My questions to you are:

1. What do you intend to bring to the table, as another Diablo 2 general, that a high ranking officer position won't suffice?
  2. Do you have intentions to participate in more discussions taking place on a community-wide/administrative level?

Kait,

I too, will start off with the unofficial stuff.  I really like your job too.  I have maintained the WSR-88D NEXRAD Next Generation Weather Radar that you might be familiar with.  And originally being from OK (till age 19) I know all about tornado chasers.  I actually have a cousin from Broken Arrow, OK that chases them.  But back to the real questions.

I also thought...we already have a bunch of generals in the D2 division.  But we are a huge division and basically the generals are broken up into different shifts based on their locations and times they are available.  And you are correct, I have not been involved so much on the forums, but that will surely change.  I have always been in the know because of who I hang out with in TS3, now Discord and the game.  And we have always had a large group of capable generals.

1.  I plan to pick up as much knowledge as I can from our existing generals so I can step in and take some of the burden off of them.  Regardless, I will continue to do what I do best and that is to be as helpful as I can be to everybody whether it be mentoring, training or just listening/supporting.

2.  I most definitely will attend every admin/generals meetings that I can if selected.  You can ask Sassy, Purplez, Pops, MooMoo, and Rich.  I am not shy.  I have no problems voicing my concerns, respectfully sharing ideas, or fight the good fight if necessary.

Thanks for your questions.  Hopefully they gave you the information you were looking for.   

• Like 1

What I know of rick from pretty much just talking to him in discord, he good people. Seems laid back but respectable. I vouch.

36 minutes ago, JuJu(OD) said:

What I know of rick from pretty much just talking to him in discord, he good people. Seems laid back but respectable. I vouch.

Appreciate man.  You seem like good people too.

Rick congrats on getting nominated!! I only know you from chatting in the D2 channel but you are always GM and a friendly guy. I like the back story, it reminds me of when I was 15 getting my first computer and Aim was the popular thing back then. The only problem was you had to sit there and wait for the damn dial up to connect, and if you got disconnected you had to do it all over again lol. Nice to see you move up in the ranks and you have my support!

hmmm i have nothing but respect for @RadarRick(OD)Rick, he has been a tremendous part of D2 HCL since ive known him. He is one of the kindest person ive met in OD that is very honest and trustworthy (can vouch for alot of ppl) and i believe Rick has all the traits that is required for a General. im confident he will be up to any tasks.

as far as questions, i dont have any questions that he hasnt answered,  GL and Grats on the nomination brother!

7 hours ago, JR(OD) said:

hmmm i have nothing but respect for @RadarRick(OD)Rick, he has been a tremendous part of D2 HCL since ive known him. He is one of the kindest person ive met in OD that is very honest and trustworthy (can vouch for alot of ppl) and i believe Rick has all the traits that is required for a General. im confident he will be up to any tasks.

as far as questions, i dont have any questions that he hasnt answered,  GL and Grats on the nomination brother!

Thanks JR, your words mean a lot.

No questions to ask. I mentioned our hc boys need to be looked at for promotions. The work speaks for itself, although, I would like to see the tight knit group grow...which may be difficult always playing in private games.

I don't care how ya do it, but I would like to see more hc boys present in the channel.

That's all. You have my +1

2 hours ago, SuNSeT said:

No questions to ask. I mentioned our hc boys need to be looked at for promotions. The work speaks for itself, although, I would like to see the tight knit group grow...which may be difficult always playing in private games.

I don't care how ya do it, but I would like to see more hc boys present in the channel.

That's all. You have my +1

Thanks man.  We are working on it, the numbers are growing slow but steady.

Firstly, I want to thank you for the service you've provided to the country. It's an admirable profession to pursue what you have and I have nothing but admiration for the men and women who do so. 

On 6/17/2020 at 6:14 PM, RadarRick(OD) said:

I don't have any need to be a superhero, just to be helpful.

1)  Being a General is definitely not always about being a superhero. There will be times when you have to do something you don't like. There may be times presented to you that you need to take someone who is your friend or someone you respect aside and say 'look, you messed up' and then be capable of setting that friendship aside temporarily and address it as an administrator. Is this something you can do? I don't know you well enough to say if you could or not, so I'd like to learn a little more about this side of you.

On 6/17/2020 at 12:00 PM, RadarRick(OD) said:
  • Providing insight on various issues that arose throughout my time in the clan

• Defending members when deemed necessary

2) While not providing names, can you elaborate on your contributions to conflict resolution or your input on issues?

3) You specifically mentioned defending members. Could you elaborate on what you were defending them from and why they needed defending?

4) In terms of the community as a whole, do you see any problems with it? These could be anything from rules, to layout, to policies.. whatever. If you do, can you elaborate and how would you go about fixing that problem. And in the event you do not get this promotion, would you still fight to have that issue addressed?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

Firstly, I want to thank you for the service you've provided to the country. It's an admirable profession to pursue what you have and I have nothing but admiration for the men and women who do so. 

1)  Being a General is definitely not always about being a superhero. There will be times when you have to do something you don't like. There may be times presented to you that you need to take someone who is your friend or someone you respect aside and say 'look, you messed up' and then be capable of setting that friendship aside temporarily and address it as an administrator. Is this something you can do? I don't know you well enough to say if you could or not, so I'd like to learn a little more about this side of you.

2) While not providing names, can you elaborate on your contributions to conflict resolution or your input on issues?

3) You specifically mentioned defending members. Could you elaborate on what you were defending them from and why they needed defending?

4) In terms of the community as a whole, do you see any problems with it? These could be anything from rules, to layout, to policies.. whatever. If you do, can you elaborate and how would you go about fixing that problem. And in the event you do not get this promotion, would you still fight to have that issue addressed?

Aerineth,

Don't hold back and hit me with the easy questions lol.

Here's my take on those questions:

1.  It's not like we don't have some fairly explicit rules for the clan, so I don't have any problems enforcing them.  It's only human to make mistakes from time-to-time but I don't have a single problem suspending or disabling anyone from the clan.  Not even the guys I game with regularly.  If we let people trample what makes this clan special, we might as well be all the other wannabe guilds out there.  I recently approached a D2 member to address probable botting/cheats.  He quit the clan that night, and personally I would have given him one more chance before disabling but he saved me the trouble.

2.  In the 4 short years I have been around we have had some serious personality clashes.  I have with some degree of success gotten a few to understand where the other person was coming from.  Lots of time it is just miscommunication, but every once in a while some people are just @ssholes.

3.  We have from time-to-time had members that people take the wrong way.  They have personal issues and such or just differing personality types.  Sometime people are not what they appear to be, they are actually just being cautious, apprehensive, intimidated or the opposite...blatantly honest and brusque.

4.  I don't see any major flaws in our community.  I think that is what keeps a lot of us here.  Just enough rules and policies, but nothing absurd.  A great place to develop gaming/personal relationships.  If I were not to get this promo?  I would still fight for what is right and share the concerns of all members of my decision.

Hope that sufficiently addresses any concerns you might have.  We have had limited communication thus far.  But I do respect your opinion.

Edited by RadarRick(OD)
  • Like 2