Resigning Division Leader Status

I’m choosing to step down as Diablo 3 Division Leader, and going to give others the opportunity to those who have more time to commit to Diablo 3, and change the division around for a better outcome. 

I will still be around, but not as the current D3 DL. 

As for Officer Status, If it comes with being a Division Leader, and I shouldn’t be at this position.. I’d be gladly Demoted to MWO5 to give others a chance. 

I’d still love to attend the Admin Meetings, to  listen in & discuss Clan Ideas, News, etc if that’s not an issue, as I enjoy talking to y’all, and listening to the future Direction of Clan OverDosed, & so on. 

Thanks, Have a great weekend everyone! 

S.K

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

Is there someone who is replacing you as leader? This is kinda sad 😞

4 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Is there someone who is replacing you as leader? This is kinda sad 😞

I was wondering the same have you discussed this decision with your division and would you happen to have any recommendations for leaders that have the potential within your division to assist in your absence.

Edited by ScudBarb(OD)

I don't have anybody in mind btw, sorry for the late reply those that I did seem to be inactive unfortunately.  

2 hours ago, Sil3NtKilL(OD) said:

I don't have anybody in mind btw, sorry for the late reply those that I did seem to be inactive unfortunately.  

ive already run it before hah may as well go again

Ya im co-lead but looking some one leading division 

@TypeReaL(OD) whats your commitment this time do you have time to do 2 things

1.Attend Admin meetings

2.Give 70% of your gaming time to D3(if u lead)

I will be back to home in 2 weeks.

12 minutes ago, Hari(OD) said:

Ya im co-lead but looking some one leading division 

@TypeReaL(OD) whats your commitment this time do you have time to do 2 things

1.Attend Admin meetings

2.Give 70% of your gaming time to D3(if u lead)

I will be back to home in 2 weeks.

new PC and closed on sundays now both are do able and since mw is not sparking my interests atm plus I do a ton of uh energy powder now so yeah im committed 

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

new PC and closed on sundays now both are do able and since mw is not sparking my interests atm plus I do a ton of uh energy powder now so yeah im committed 

Ty @TypeReaL(OD) posted on admin section be rdy for new season 

20 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Don't you still owe me some rainbow goblins @TypeReaL(OD)?

lol

glad to see you back at lead again 😄

6 hours ago, Hari(OD) said:

Ty @Sil3NtKilL(OD) for lead  D3 you are one of the best leader

Thank you Hari, it was fun while it lasted!! 😊

19 hours ago, MooMoo(OD) said:

Don't you still owe me some rainbow goblins @TypeReaL(OD)?

lol

glad to see you back at lead again 😄

Ive yet to see one with these double gobs yet but im looking haha

On 5/29/2020 at 7:45 AM, Sil3NtKilL(OD) said:

I’m choosing to step down as Diablo 3 Division Leader, and going to give others the opportunity to those who have more time to commit to Diablo 3, and change the division around for a better outcome. 

I will still be around, but not as the current D3 DL. 

As for Officer Status, If it comes with being a Division Leader, and I shouldn’t be at this position.. I’d be gladly Demoted to MWO5 to give others a chance. 

I’d still love to attend the Admin Meetings, to  listen in & discuss Clan Ideas, News, etc if that’s not an issue, as I enjoy talking to y’all, and listening to the future Direction of Clan OverDosed, & so on. 

Thanks, Have a great weekend everyone! 

S.K

That sucks man but good luck going forward. Thanks for recruiting me!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, EdgiestWall(OD) said:

That sucks man but good luck going forward. Thanks for recruiting me!

Always a pleasure bro, I’ll still be here if you need anything, and I’ll try to hop into d3 from time to time 🙂

However the D3 division is looking for a division leader, you think you’re up for the challenge? Unless Typereal has taken on the duties. @EdgiestWall(OD) anytime you’re free I’ll hop on discord to teach you the fundamentals 

Edited by Sil3NtKilL(OD)

We had a really quick fall off on Diablo 3 this season based entirely on the activity of players (from my prospective) I find that not so many member come onto the forum to engage in talking about what their goals are. I am actively trying to expand the group aspect of the game. Use me where you can to help make this happen i would love to see this game have more consistent participation. 

Sub note:

Thank you @Sil3NtKilL(OD) and @EdgiestWall(OD) leadership is hard to find and you made yourselves available to conversation on discord and in game.

party on ya'll

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Immortalmaddness(OD) said:

We had a really quick fall off on Diablo 3 this season based entirely on the activity of players (from my prospective) I find that not so many member come onto the forum to engage in talking about what their goals are. I am actively trying to expand the group aspect of the game. Use me where you can to help make this happen i would love to see this game have more consistent participation. 

Sub note:

Thank you @Sil3NtKilL(OD) and @EdgiestWall(OD) leadership is hard to find and you made yourselves available to conversation on discord and in game.

party on ya'll

We can talk and what you're looking at doing we can talk about implementing it 

On 6/12/2020 at 11:46 PM, Sil3NtKilL(OD) said:

Always a pleasure bro, I’ll still be here if you need anything, and I’ll try to hop into d3 from time to time 🙂

However the D3 division is looking for a division leader, you think you’re up for the challenge? Unless Typereal has taken on the duties. @EdgiestWall(OD) anytime you’re free I’ll hop on discord to teach you the fundamentals 

I appreciate the vote of confidence but I travel allot for work and I don't think I would be able to put in the hours it deserves.

On 6/13/2020 at 7:24 PM, Immortalmaddness(OD) said:

Sub note:

party on ya'll

Agreed, people seemed to burn out on season 20 faster than normal. (I know I did). Plus that double goblin thing was kinda silly. No one is going to hang around for that.

• Like 1
On 6/14/2020 at 9:25 PM, Hari(OD) said:

@TypeReaL(OD)

I think you forgot today admin meeting lol i will remind you next one

Get some inputs from the members about events etc we will start season 21

yeah I was unaware until kait messaged me xD next time I will not go out partying til 11am !

1 hour ago, EdgiestWall(OD) said:

I appreciate the vote of confidence but I travel allot for work and I don't think I would be able to put in the hours it deserves.

Agreed, people seemed to burn out on season 20 faster than normal. (I know I did). Plus that double goblin thing was kinda silly. No one is going to hang around for that.

lack of content is a killer , ive tried to come up with multiple idea on keeping people interested but the way the game is designed I think they forgot the word fun in the endgame

• Like 1