June 5th Reset

RadarRick(OD)

Welcome all fellow hardcore players and those whom may be ready for an adrenaline fueled challenge.

It is time for reset, once again, on June 5th, 2020 @ 5pm PST.

We need to put together some elite reset teams to gain advantage over all the common folk.

We will have a classic squad led by @Daterminaytah(OD) and his awesome gaming family.

And an expansion squad co-led by @RadarRick(OD) and @ZBTtarget(OD)

We have plenty of superpowers @BayButcher(OD) @JR(OD), @Purplez(OD) @IRun(OD) @themighty(OD) @BabyStewie(OD) @HDK(OD) @ScudBarb(OD) @Sabby(OD) @Froggie420(OD) (even though he is starting softcore first) to name a few.

Please post which toon you will be playing.

I plan to start as a fire sorc, but morph at level 30+ to Orb.

If you have a few minutes or hours please take a look at the @SuNSeT post regarding the world record, team make-up, and essential gear to get the ins and out of how to achieve our goals quickly.  Due to the nature of hardcore it will take us a little longer.  Hopefully we find find some good gear to sell on jsp to fund our future toons and have fun kicking ass and taking names.

I really looking forward entering this new hardcore ladder with you guys!

Edited by RadarRick(OD)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am open to playing different toons:

Paly

Druid (fire switching to wind + Oak)

Java Zon

Sorc

Pretty much whatever works to fit in the team!

• Like 1

no surprise here Rick ill be starting a CS Zon, then Druid, then Trap Sin/D-flight D-claw, this does not count the Barbie Mules,,,,lol

• Like 1

Looking forward to reset as well.  I'll definitely be around, just not sure where haha but Purple will be visible!

i will defiantly be around for reset, im having a toss up between classic and xpac due to gearing and FG issues

If you die on xpac then everyone knows its somewhat easier to rush on classic without bumpers especially if your not geared well on xpac

there will be more FG to be made on classic and xpac prices for just random low end crap will be insane the first few weeks 

chasing the xpac ladder positions almost never work out good due to the botters but the classic ladder doesnt get hit as hard so the OD tag has a better chance of shining there and staying

however im a team player and theres a very high chance ill go with the majority, i just dont know im gonna be able to gear and stay a runner

I am going to be a support Paladin at first. Going with Holy Fire for my Damage and Resistance Auras to Provide the Support.  Will reset to hammers or zeal after the support resistances are not needed.

I tend to make every character though. So the Paladin will be only used to be in the group with you guys.

Edited by HDK(OD)

has it reset yet ? has it reset yet ?? has it reset yet ????????????????????????,,,lol   are we there yet ????????????,,lol