Sign in to follow this  
JD_FKA_Xayj(OD)

The Halo Recruit-A-Thon!

Posted (edited)

Greetings Everyone!

I will be hosting a Recruit-A-Thon starting on June 1st that will continue till the end of August 31st.

This event will be open to everyone including Division Co-Leader Zakspeeed(OD).

*I am not making this a Halo Specific event. If anyone in the community wants to participate they can. The recruit must obviously be recruited for Halo and stay within Halo though. They can't be recruited within another main game and not play Halo*

If you do not currently have the ability to recruit. There are 2 options for you to participate in this event. 

You can speak to me or another General/Commander to learn how to recruit and how to become a recruiter. 

Or you can bring your guests in and you can contact myself or another General/Commander to assist you with the recruitment process. 

---

The basic point system for the event. 

If your recruit passes the trial membership and becomes a full member. You get 1 point added to your list for the event. 

*If you are having someone else recruit the member for you. Please Message me that you brought this member in. I will notate that you helped recruit this member*

---

Prizes

There will be Multiple prizes for this event. Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the event.

1st place: $50 Gift Card to Amazon or Steam, Set rank to the next rank in your tier(if next rank in tier is tier changing you will be put up for promotion instead)

2nd Place: $25 Gift Card to Amazon or Steam, Set rank to the next rank in your tier(if next rank in tier is tier changing you will be put up for promotion instead)

3rd:$10 Gift Card to Amazon or Steam, Set rank to the next rank in your tier(if next rank in tier is tier changing you will be put up for promotion instead)

**Officers+ will be be up for promotion vs set rank**

**Promotion does not apply to officer or Sr officer tier changes. **

Edited by JD_FKA_Xayj(OD)