Sign in to follow this  
Purplez(OD)

Monopoly Contest - let's play!

Posted (edited)

Monopoly contest - let's play!

Contest begins today, May 1st and goes until May 31st or if ladder resets during May, then it ends then.

Rules:

1.  Must make an OD- tagged toon on an OD-tagged account as a piece on the monopoly board, either a property, a playing piece or whatever.  As long as the name is recognizable as part of the Monopoly game.
For example, OD-PurpleChance.  Character must start at level 1.  You have to post the name of your toon here in this thread.

2.  You can make the toon in either HC or SC, expansion or classic. You can use gear from your other toons as you level.

3.  If you die, you can re-make your toon with the same name or a different one as long as you start at level 1.

4.  Once a week, during the contest, I will stream a Monopoly board on Discord.  I will have placed a marker on a spot, members in the Discord channel will each pick a number, which will constitute a roll of the dice.  This will move the marker forward.  The marker will be moved on the Monopoly board, and a prize will be awarded depening on where it lands.  IF you land on something bad like Luxury Tax, you will owe me 10fg.  IF you pass go, you will win 50 fg.  Other prizes to be determined during weekly roll.

5.  One winner only at the end of the contest, both SC and HC, whoever has the highest level Monopoly named toon winz 150 fg.

So let's play Monopoly!  

Edited by Purplez(OD)

Posted (edited)

Sign me up:

RadarRick(OD)

JSP: Radar86

Toon Name: OD-LuxuryTax

image.thumb.png.1671c0220eead6f6799fecf007ae1c06.png

Edited by RadarRick(OD)
  • Thanks 1

Shark(OD)

OD-Boardwalk

• Thanks 1

OD-PurplePassGo, sc expansion!

OD-FreeParking

• Like 1

OD-EleCompany  assasin hc expansion

• Like 1

OD-GoToJail sorc sc expac

• Like 1

OD-BankerBytch in HCL expansion

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

OD-IllinoisAve

Softcore Lad Xpac

image.png

Edited by JuJu(OD)
  • Like 1

board3.thumb.jpg.9176a7f5342fe6fa78766eeca3341889.jpg

Modified Monopoly board just for this contest hehe  I've added more chance and community chest spots as well as GO TO JAIL spots lol  JD is currently working on fixing us a way to roll on Discord, but if he doesn't have time, then I will roll for everybody here at my house and tell you your rolls.  Each participant will be assigned a letter and I will update the Board after each bi-weekly roll so you can see where everybody is.

1.  Rolling will take place Tuesdays and Thursdays, on Discord, at 9 pm  EST.  If you can't make the rolling, I'll roll for you.

2.  If you roll and your marker is moved to a space already occupied, you have the choice of sending the person on the spot back to GO and not collecting any prize or leave them where they are.

3.  If you land on a Go to Jail spot, you go to the one closest to you, then miss a roll, and start back on GO the next roll time.

4.  If you roll doubles, you get another roll, but if you get 3 consecutive doubles, you go to jail and miss the next roll.

5.  If you pass GO legitimately, you will receive 50 fg.

6.  If you land on Community Chest or Chance, I have cards already prepared for you and will post them in the D2 chat channel.  The cards tell you what you have to do.

Participants assigned letter:

RadarRick - A

Shark - B

ZBTTarget - C

JR - D

Sabby - E

MooMoo - F

Baybutcher - G

JuJu - H

Purplez - P for purple LOL

Anything I have left out will be addressed either in this thread or on Tuesday at the first roll.  Can't wait for you all to see the cards I've prepared lmao!

runbots can roll as well i think

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PoPs(OD) said:

runbots can roll as well i think

If you want to additionally use the bots in game to record dice rolls that fine. I will leave the dice roll bot on discord for general use of the community for any current/future event activity. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Just now, PoPs(OD) said:

whatever works best @Purplez(OD)....now you have options

OPTIONS! 🙂 @Purplez(OD) Clearly you pick my option cause I'm super cool and I painted flames on the side of my dice...lol

• Thanks 1

Updated board after the first roll.  Number 5 was rolled several times and sent many back to GO w/o getting any fg.  We had once Chance and one Community Chest cards picked.  And Radarrick ended up in jail.  (ZBT rolled for all that weren't present, so blame him if you don't like your roll.

board33.jpg?width=483&height=468

JR  got to go to Boardwalk but Sabby got this community chest card and sent him back to go w/o any fg 

chance1.jpg      cc2.jpg

OD-EleCompany died

made OD-MarvinGarden    hcl sorcy

Updated board from second rolls.  This time BayButcher did the rolling for those not present.  Highlights, Sabby passed GO and winz 50 fg, JR got a get out of jail free card.  See you next Tuesday for the next roll.

board4.jpg?width=483&height=468

• Like 1

Updated board from 5/12 …. Purplez was late to the event and properly chastised!  

board5.jpg?width=483&height=468

RIP OD-BankerBytch

Now OD-IronBytch

Updated board from roll 5/14/20

Shark fondled some goats and got sent to jail, so he misses a roll on next Tuesday

Purplez got a get out of jail card free

board6.jpg?width=483&height=468

chance6.jpg

May 19th roll results in

Purplez sitting in jail

JR passes GO and gets 50fg

Stewie gets a get out of jail free card

board7.jpg?width=483&height=468

chance7.jpg  Purplez got that Chance card

cc6.jpg Purplez got sent to jail

Updated board.  Rick got a community chest and kicked JR back to GO and then Rick got to re-roll cuz he had doubles so he winz 50fg.

board8.jpg?width=483&height=468

cc14.png

ZbtTarget and JuJu both pass GO and get 50 fg

chance5.png  JuJu (through RadarRick who rolled for him) sent Stewie back to go

chance7.png  Stewie (through Radarrick who rolled for him) then went back and went to Community Chest

cc13.png  Stewie (through Radarrick who rolled for him) sent the message to @Badboi(OD)

cc10.png  I did this very happily LMAO

board9.png

Edited by Purplez(OD)