Sign in to follow this  
MelodicRose(OD)

OD Facebook - Official Recommendations/Suggestions

Posted (edited)

Hello OD Folks –

Now that we have a specialized section for both our OD platforms, I have decided to make individualized suggestion threads for both Facebook and Twitter. You have happened to stumble upon the Facebook thread.

Hearing what the community thinks about our social media platforms and presence is something especially important to those of us working on upkeeping these platforms – so these conversations are always welcomed. What this thread aims to do is allow a place to post recommendations; these can be in the form of content suggestions, platform suggestions, or anything in general that you would like to see that would be overall engaging to a viewer on any of our platforms. The end goal is that these recommendations and suggestions would be discussed during a monthly team meeting and eventually implemented upon approval.

Since this is posted in the Facebook section, this thread will be solely focused on the Facebook page – but there is a Twitter recommendations section of similar format.

If you are looking for that, the link is here: 

In case you don’t know where to find our Facebook page, you can find this info in this thread: https://forum.overdosed.net/forum/404-od-facebook/

As always, if you are interested in joining the social media adventure – feel free to private message me either here or on Discord and I would love to have a chat with you about it. We are always welcoming people to further post content, especially from divisions we do not yet have members from.

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)
  • Like 1
  • Love 1