Posted (edited)

Date: Friday, April 3rd

Time / Place: 8 p.m. Eastern Time (see this time coverter for your local time) / OP ClanOD

If you are not there on time then you may miss out on the event!

1. We all make NEW druids on HCL (OD Tagged on OD account)
  2. Level up together to level 9 - remember we are a gm clan so please keep that in mind (no dirty tp's / bm behavior)
  3. If you die while leveling or leave the game for a reason other than disconnection, you will be disqualified
  4. Once you hit level 9, immediately go to town --- no more looking for items at this point
  5. There will be 5 minutes to shop at merchants after the last person hits level 9 or 45 minutes have passed
  6. We will duel in the small area between blood moor and cold plains (Flavie's box). You cannot leave that area.
  7. The only skill you can use (after leveling) is MOLTEN BOULDER 
  8. We will have a free for all between everybody that survives to level 9
  9. Prizes only rewarded to those sgt rank and below, all are welcome to participate!

I will award prizes for both 1st place and second place. If needed we may create a second game. Let's see what kind of turnout we get 🙂 

Prizes:  SCL       1st place: Full infinity merc set up (Ebug fort, Infinity CV, Andys helmet)

2nd place: Full MF Sorc Set-up, three piece tals set, shako, 2 ist runes, CTA. 2 spirirt monarchs, 1 soj, 1 nagel, 4 lit GCs, Chance guards, travs, Anni, Sorc Torch

Thank you to @Rich(OD) // MooMoo(OD) who I copied his modified format of my druid bowling template.

Edited by Purplez(OD)
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Awesome WWIII!  I've put this on the announcement bot and will post it on our FB.

• Like 1

you forgot to edit the time converter link - it still shows mine lol

i should be around to join

if i can make it then. ill be there

April 3rd, I should be able to make it!