Sign in to follow this  
Wicked420(OD)

New Guy

Hey Everyone!

Some of you know me as ESP_Wicked. I am now Wicked420(OD).

Wicked has been my game tag for ages, from WOW, SOF2, Halo 1-4, Overwatch, anything... it just sticks with me.

My real name is Dustin. I am 29 years old, been married for 10 years and have 2 children.

If you guys need anything, feel free to hit me up on Diablo 2, im down to help with anything, and can give you gear if needed.

Thanks 😄

• Like 1

Hi Dustin, I'm Cindy.  I've chatted with you in the D2 channel.  I've also noticed you giving away a lot of free gear to members and I thank you for that.  Happy to see you decided to join the Clan as a legit player.  We have a lot of fun in our community and I look forward to chatting and gaming with you more.   You can always whisper me on Purplez(OD) if I can help with anything.   Here's a good guide on how the Clan works as well as a link to the Discord part of this forum:

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

https://forum.overdosed.net/forum/388-discord/

hello dustin and welcome to OD!

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Hi Dustin, I'm Cindy.  I've chatted with you in the D2 channel.  I've also noticed you giving away a lot of free gear to members and I thank you for that.  Happy to see you decided to join the Clan as a legit player.  We have a lot of fun in our community and I look forward to chatting and gaming with you more.   You can always whisper me on Purplez(OD) if I can help with anything.   Here's a good guide on how the Clan works as well as a link to the Discord part of this forum:

https://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

https://forum.overdosed.net/forum/388-discord/

15 hours ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

Welcome to OD!

2 hours ago, JR(OD) said:

hello dustin and welcome to OD!

Thanks everyone! Glad to be here, just trying to make friends and I feel like this is the right place. As you all know, I will help out with anything, just HMU if you need something! Thanks! Looking forward to meeting everyone as well, so introduce yourself if you see me!

Edited by Wicked420(OD)
Typoz
  • Like 1

Welcome to OD man. I see you've played Halo. Feel free to stop by the Halo division and play some games or on fridays for our Event Nights. They start at 9pm Central. 

We play on the PC version of the MCC. 

Was a pleasure to recruit you Dustin 🙂 been fun gaming with you also 🙂 

Welcome to OD!!

22 hours ago, JD_FKA_Xayj(OD) said:

Welcome to OD man. I see you've played Halo. Feel free to stop by the Halo division and play some games or on fridays for our Event Nights. They start at 9pm Central. 

We play on the PC version of the MCC. 

My halo days was the original Xbox, I remember my first 50 halo ring, I used to do tournaments for money I was really good. Especially with Sniper. I’ll have to take you up on that

Ohhh... Sounds like you were really good. We'll be happy to have you drop by and play some. 🙂 

6 hours ago, JD_FKA_Xayj(OD) said:

Ohhh... Sounds like you were really good. We'll be happy to have you drop by and play some. 🙂 

will do, my last halo escapades was in Halo Reach, xbox 😄

i dont like what 343 did with it tbh, bungie was way better.