Sign in to follow this  
Bird(OD)

Diablo III - Rats Division

As some of you may know, I have been encouraging a handful of people in the D3 community to roll a character and learn a role or two for rat runs. At the moment there are 4 of us in the clan that know how to do these runs, but I am always interested in finding more. After a suggestion from Silent and Redops, I decided that I would make a forum post to potentially call more attention to the groups. 

So what the hell are rat runs?

Rat runs are a type of paragon power-farming used to grind lots of paragon points in the endgame to help you push farther with your main in GRs.

These runs follow one general premise -- Farming greater rifts from 95+ up to 120 in between 2 and 3 minutes per run.

Rat runs groups consist of 3 Necromancers and 1 Barbarian.

Necromancer 1: Legacy of Dreams Skeleton Mages (DPS)

Necromancer 2: Legacy of Dreams Skeleton Mages (DPS)

Necromancer 3: ZeroDPS Brittle ZNec (Support)

Barbarian: ZeroDPS Pickup Radius ZBarb (Support)

Every role plays an extremely important part in these runs and keeps the group functioning like a well-oiled engine.

Anyone who has any questions can send me a message on the forums, in-game, or on Discord and I will be more than happy to help you out.

So who the hell would do these?

Before making this forum post, our current roster is

Bird - DPS

Souljar - DPS

Immortal - ZBarb

Azzuryon - ZNec

If you are interested in joining, shoot me a message on any platform. You don't have to be experienced. You don't have to be good. You don't have to be anything other than interested. We will teach you any role you want to play. The most sought after roles are the 2 support roles at the moment.

So how the hell do I contact you?

Here on the forums

In-game:  Bird#12651

Discord:  Bird#9999

Look forward to playing, nerds.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I went ahead, and Pinned this for you! Great work guys!! 🙂

• Like 4

On 3/22/2020 at 12:37 PM, Bird(OD) said:

As some of you may know, I have been encouraging a handful of people in the D3 community to roll a character and learn a role or two for rat runs. At the moment there are 4 of us in the clan that know how to do these runs, but I am always interested in finding more. After a suggestion from Silent and Redops, I decided that I would make a forum post to potentially call more attention to the groups. 

So what the hell are rat runs?

Rat runs are a type of paragon power-farming used to grind lots of paragon points in the endgame to help you push farther with your main in GRs.

These runs follow one general premise -- Farming greater rifts from 95+ up to 120 in between 2 and 3 minutes per run.

Rat runs groups consist of 3 Necromancers and 1 Barbarian.

Necromancer 1: Legacy of Dreams Skeleton Mages (DPS)

Necromancer 2: Legacy of Dreams Skeleton Mages (DPS)

Necromancer 3: ZeroDPS Brittle ZNec (Support)

Barbarian: ZeroDPS Pickup Radius ZBarb (Support)

Every role plays an extremely important part in these runs and keeps the group functioning like a well-oiled engine.

Anyone who has any questions can send me a message on the forums, in-game, or on Discord and I will be more than happy to help you out.

So who the hell would do these?

Before making this forum post, our current roster is

Bird - DPS

Souljar - DPS

Immortal - ZBarb

Azzuryon - ZNec

If you are interested in joining, shoot me a message on any platform. You don't have to be experienced. You don't have to be good. You don't have to be anything other than interested. We will teach you any role you want to play. The most sought after roles are the 2 support roles at the moment.

So how the hell do I contact you?

Here on the forums

In-game:  Bird#12651

Discord:  Bird#9999

Look forward to playing, nerds.

That is interesting. Perhaps you can elaborate on the builds / play styles? I have tried a few dif nec builds that I found and still have yet to find one that I enjoy and understand. I am familiar with zdps barbs, but aside from that I would love to see more on the other 3 --- gear / skill / play style... and even the barb for people that are not familiar with it 😄 @Bird(OD)