Sign in to follow this  
Redvaine(OD)

hello <3

Hey everyone, 

With a heavy heart, i am leaving the Clan, Thank you for all the laughs and new friends i have made over the years in the clan, but i dont have time anymore for it,

i have tried to keep up with games and everything but i have lost interest in the clan. I will not be back, i will miss all of you very much! thank for many years of friendship.

I need to step back and have family time, so i LOVE each and all of yall ❤️ 

Be Safe with this Virus going around!! 

i will still be able to be reach on discord and facebook and xbox1 ( xxmrsweirxx ) ❤️ 

xoxo,

Ashley   (aka ASHHOLE)

• Sad 1

Love you too Ash ❤️  Take care of you and your family.  We'll be here whenever you get time to hang out or game.  Sending you all my warm purple thoughts and hope you keep in touch.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

My P I C 

this really is sad to see but I get it I’ll always hold the special moments close to me and the support you gave me when I was sick and all the laughs  we had together on ts and game il miss you Ashley for sure love you lots and GET GOOD stonker and how’s ya father lol 💕💕 

tell jimmy he’s still the best boy 

Edited by Sassy

Sucks to see you go Red but as with DBZ best of luck in the future and to your family.

• Like 1

Ah no, Seriously? 😪

Well, It was definitely fun getting to know you especially those Drunken Karaoke nights, I hope when you do find interest again you come back home!!

Thanks for the fun times!

~ S.K

• Like 1

You were still in OD? lol. Sorry to see you and Jared go hope yal stay in touch maybe we can get together for some cards against humanity or something sometime like the good ol days. Take care you will both be missed!

aww sad to see u go ashley~ maybe in the future ull be back! but anyways, hope u take care!

It's sad to see you go Redvaine, but like I told DBZ I completely understand. I've been there plenty of times, and after time away I always seem to come back home eventually. 😛 I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do in the future, and good health for you and your family during this crazy time. 

-Raged(OD)😁

Thank you for showing me into this beloved Clan, sad to see you go. hope you'll pop in every once in a while, thanks ❤️

been fun ashley.. was hoping i'd get to see a game you're good at eventually but you're a pro noob lol (although admittedly you might have been better than me at 7 days lol)

was fun leading d3 with you

You added a lot of color and culture to the community, and although we've only interacted on a few occasions I think I will miss it just the same.

• Love 1

I think you both are being extremely selfish right now

Your kids are practically adults. OD needs you!

Jk it sucks to see you go. Totally understand where your comin from. I think it was probably 2 years ago now...but either way that was probably the most fun I've had gaming. Happy to have experienced it with you guys